Ice Water.

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                The week flew by to my surprise, I got a phone call here and there off the others and I was just glad that no one had given my number to Sehun. I had even gone as far as ignoring Jessica and somehow persuaded Yoona into telling her to not speak to me. I was done with her; she wasn’t a friend at all. I also hadn’t told anyone else about what Sehun had told me, I just didn’t think I could.

However I knew they were back by the time Monday flew around and I was invited out by my work colleagues Donghae and Hana.

“I missed you!” Hana declared as we settled down at a table in our favourite bar.

Donghae chuckled at her “She really couldn’t stop going on about you.”

“I can believe it.” I teased.

Hana leaned on the table “So, do anything fun?”

“I apparently got very drunk to the point where I don’t remember anything and stole over twenty pairs of jeans off random people.” I told her reluctantly.

Donghae blinked at me “Well damn. You are a party animal.”

“I’d have loved to have seen that!” Hana sighed “I miss all the fun.”

“Oh you did.” Sehun’s voice was like someone had dumped a whole bucket of cold ice over my head “It was even better when it was revealed that she had in fact won against a guy who challenged her to the task to begin with.”

Hana blinked at Sehun who took the seat next to me “So you were there?”

“No, I heard about it.” Sehun smiled at her “But I was away with her that week.”

“Why are you here?” I whispered to him.

He raised an eyebrow at me “Because I can be.”

“Introduce us?” Donghae asked.

I sighed “Donghae, Hana, this is Sehun. Sehun this is Donghae and Hana, they’re my colleagues.”

“Oh!” Sehun gestured to them “You two must have only worked there in the last two years?”

“How did you know?” Hana asked him.

Sehun chuckled “I’m just good like that.” He then eyed Donghae and then smiled at him.

I rose an eyebrow at him “Is anyone else here?”

“Jongin was going to come down here but he couldn’t because he needed to help Yoona with something for the wedding. But when he told me this is your local.” Sehun shrugged “I couldn’t resist.”

“So you two have been friends for a while then?” Donghae questioned.

Sehun turned to look at Donghae again “No, we dated for three years.”

“Sehun.” I hissed before turning to Hana and Donghae “Excuse us.” I grabbed my bag and pulled Sehun off the stool and towards the exit.

“Whoa, Jaera. Slowdown will you?” Sehun pleaded as he staggered over his own two feet.

I forced him outside and spun to face him “What the hell are you doing?”

“Talking?” He frowned at me “Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter