Past Revelations.

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Shots!” Krystal declared when we got in.

I frowned at her “Have you learnt nothing?”

“Let’s play truth or dare!” Nana exclaimed excitedly “Please?!”

“Come on!” Chanyeol pleaded with me.

I sighed “I hate you all.”

“We love you too.” Jongin snorted “Whose first?!”

Minseok sighed “I’ll go first. May as well.”

“Okay.” Yoona passed me a shot “I dare you to sit on Luhan.”

Minseok frowned at her as he stood up “Why is it always the weird ones?!”

“It’s how we roll pumpkin.” Sena chuckled.

Luhan sighed as Minseok sat on his lap “I’m always dragged into this stuff.”

I lifted the glass up to my lips and downed it “You’re telling me.”

“Well since you’re complaining so much why don’t you go next?” Yuri smirked.

Krystal nodded “I got a good one for you.”

“Alright then. Since I know we’re not doing truths. Go ahead.” I waved my hand at her, like she could dare me to do anything that bad.

Krystal smiled at me “I dare you to spend the rest of the night locked in the storage room upstairs with Sehun.”

My jaw dropped open “What the hell is that!?”

“Really Krys?” Yifan frowned at her.

Sehun scoffed “She’s scared. Just choose something else.”

“I am not scared!” I huffed as I stood up “Fine. But you better let us out.”

“Oh isn’t that a bit much?” Jongin asked as I left the room.

Sehun shoved his hands into his pockets as he followed me out “You don’t have to be a sore loser about it.”

“How am I a sore loser if I’m doing it?” I looked down at him “Seriously you make no sense. And what are you doing?” I asked Tao.

Tao shrugged “Someone has to lock the door.”

Sehun rolled his eyes “Whatever.”
 


 

                It was horrible, the second I heard the lock click shut I just wanted to bury myself in a six foot hole. I sat down in the far corner of the storage cupboard as Sehun chose the other side. It was safe to say neither of us was happy about the situation.

“You know that I saw you right?” Sehun muttered coldly.

I looked at him with a frown “What?”

“The week before we broke up.” He reluctantly brought up the topic I hated the most “I saw you with that guy.”

“What guy?” I shifted uncomfortably “You have to give me more than that.”

“You know what I’m talking about!” He snapped in annoyance “I was with Luhan and Jess, I saw you going into a bar with some tall guy with glasses.”

I snorted loudly “That was the realtor Sehun.”

“Jess told me you were with him.” Sehun looked away from me “Why would she lie?”

This was news to me “I don’t know why she’d lie but she did because not only was he the realtor who you rent the studio from by the way but he also happened to be gay.”

“So you didn’t cheat on me?” He asked.

I scoffed at him and brought my knees to my chest, resting my head on my arms “No I did not.”

“But Jess said –”

“Who cares about what Jess said?!” I snapped at him “Clearly you couldn’t trust me. Hell you couldn’t even ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter