-two-

Are We Married Or Not?

'Singapore?'

'Yes, is there a problem, Park?'

'Why Singapore, why didn't we go to like... Japan, or somewhere exotic like Bali or something like that?'

'Whats wrong with Singapore, Park? Is it too boring for you?'

'Thats not what I meant, stupid, stop calling me that?'

'Call you what, Park? Do you want to go to the park?'

'Shut up, oh my god you're a pain.'

'I'm your husband, excuse you.'

'What did I do to deserve this?' Joy threw her hands up into the air in exaperation, turning away from Sungjae.

'What will the fans see, don't do that.' Sungjae tapped her shoulder, mumbling.

'Say sorry first.'

'We're not school children, you know I'm just playing around.' Sungjae frowned, staring at Joy almost in disbelief.

'Say sorry. Say sorry.' Joy turned to spear Sungjae with a glare, hands on her hips.

'Um... whats happening..?' Joy and Sungjae turned to face the voice.

'Um.' Yeri turned around and ran towards the door again, s'Ytraight into Irene and the rest of Red Velvet.

'What..?' Irene glanced the question towards the couple, her eyes raised.

'N-nothing, unnie.' Joy put down her hands, turning to the rest of her group.

'What are you guys doing here now..?' Joy pulled Yeri close to her, hugging her really tightly and choking the air out of the tiny girl.

'Unnie... tight.' Yeri mumbled while squirming about in the taller's arms.

'Yeri missed you, so we got permission and then we took her out to find you. With manager-nim's permission. Don't kill her.' Irene gently pried Yeri out from Joy's arms, chuckling.

'Well, as you can see, unnie, everything is going pretty well.' This was said to raised eyebrows from all her unnies, with even Yeri puffing her cheeks out.

'Lies.' 

'Shush, you lil' midget.'

'I. Am. Not. A. Midget.'

'Come here you cute little tiny midget.' Reaching out, Joy nearly yanked Yeri out of Irene's arms to crush her against herself again.

'ImissyoutoounniebutyougottaletmegoorIamgoingtodie'

'Oh. Sorry.' Joy gently held Yeri in her arms, giggling.

'Can I get some attention too?' Sungjae mumbled from aside, watching the girl group talk to each other.

'Come here, you.' Wendy reached out and pulled Sungjae into the group, her phone already in her hand.

'SELCAAAAAA'

---

'This plane is nice.'

'Well, Singapore Airline is one of the best airlines in the world, I checked.'

'..... I knew that'

'Pft, I bet you did'

'Shut up'

'This is the twenty-fifth time you've told me to shut up, no thank you, would you like a drink?'

'Can I get a drink?'

'Welll, you're eighteen, I guess its okay, no producers around, noone recording, noone noticing us. This is first class, no businessman will ever know korean pop.'

'Famous last words, Yook.'

'What the heck, Yook?'

'Is that not your surname?'

'Yes it is, but you should be calling me-'

'Nope, Yook. Unless camera.'

'.... Well played.'

'Thank you.' Joy settled down into her seat, relaxing into the soft fabric.

'Are we going to get those drinks?'

'I don't know, do you want to?'

'I never tried it.'

'You can if you want to.'

'No regrets, I guess.' Sungjae hit the call button for the air stewardess, smiling cheerfully.

'May I get a glass of wine for the lady?'

'Sure, just give me a moment, sir.' Nodding, the stewardess hurried off to get the wine, leaving Sungjae to look at Joy.

'Don't get drunk on me, please.'

'I'm not that weak.'

-One hour later-

'HAP '

'Jesus Christ.'

----

 

I can't with myself.