-three-

Are We Married Or Not?

'I was NOT drunk.'

'You definitely were, Park, I mean, /look/. /LOOK/ at my shirt.' Sungjae sigh in exaperation, his hands motioning towards a faint stain on his shirt.

'It was an accident.'

'A happy accident, I'll bet. One only an inebriated girl can pull off.'

'Can you stop harping about that, seriously...'

'Well, can you buy me a new shirt?'

'Ask your groupmates.'

'My groupmates didn't throw up on me.' Sooyoung didn't answer, only quickening her footsteps towards the immigration counter, with Sungjae following quickly behind.

---

'Its so HOOOOOT.' Sooyoung complained, fanning herself with her hands. Sungjae was in no better state, waiting by the pickup area in a sweat-stained long sleeved shirt and jeans, as well as a pair of sunglasses to hide his identity. Sooyoung was similiarly clothed, abeit in slightly lighter material, cotton and not wool.

'I know, right? Where are the taxis?'

'How would I know, is the PD around?'

'We're supposed to loosen up before filming, noone else is here but us.'

'What!?'

'Did you not read the letter, Park?'

'What letter?'

'Never mind....' Sungjae muttered, running forward at the sight of a taxi, coloured a bright pastel yellow come round the turn, stopping in front of Sungjae.

'Hello ah boy, where you want to go?' This caught Sungjae off guard, using his little English to answer.

'Marina Bay Sands?'

'Ohh, MBS ah, sit la, ah boy, luggage I help you take.'

'Uh, okay.' Sungjae turned around to motion Joy over, before going over to help into the taxi, sitting at the back together with her.

'That went well.'

'As well as it could with you around.'

'Quit being sarcastic, please...'

'Why?'

'Its cute but I don't like it, alright? I said please.'

'Cute..?'

'Yes, it was cute, and you are cute, so stop it before I do something.'

Silence.

'Cute?'

'Yes.'

'.... Thank you.'

'Thats new.'

'Let's... go for drinks later.'

'Drinks? What are you thinking about?'

'I heard there was this Singapore Sling-'

'Ah boy, ah girl, reach already' The taxi driver was stopped in front of a hotel, their hotel, and was facing them, hand held out for payment. Sungjae fumbled and paid the driver with a fifty dollar note, getting out of the taxi and waving as the taxi driver left him and Sooyoung at the hotel.

'Good evening, sir, ma'am, may I assist you?' The bellboy was already waiting beside them, smiling brightly.

---

'Its pretty nice.'

'It is, isn't it?' Sungjae and Sooyoung stared out the window of their suite, taking in the view of the Singapore skyline in the sunset.

'The PD said we have two weeks alone.'

'Two weeks is a long time.'

'Yeah.'

'Should we go find food?'

'Are you always hungry, Park?'

'No, but you're dumb.'

'Are we going to start this all over again?'

'Yes.'

'Hay Peni-- OW'

 

 

----

Um.