-six-

Are We Married Or Not?

'Its so much cooler here, feels more like home.' Sooyoung was happy to be finally in the Flower Dome, one of the major locations in Singapore's Gardens By The Bay. It was cool, at least, much better than the ever-present heat and humidity that was Singaporean weather.

'Yeah, the entire thing is air-conditioned, imagine how much it would cost....' Sungjae pored over the brochure in his hands, stopped near a railing which overlooked panorama of all colours of lilies.

'How would I know? A billion, maybe?' Sooyoung reached over to Sungjae to pull him along, gazing at the tapestry of flowers surrounding them on both sides.

'Actually, that's about right. The budget was estimated to be close to be a billion Singapore dollars.' Sungjae followed Sooyoung, still trying to read his brochure in peace.

'That much..? Its really pretty, you'd expect it to be, with that kind of cost. Even the entrances and lobbies and stuff are pretty. And you could look at the flowers instead of the brochure. The brochure you can read at the hotel...' Sooyoung whined, shaking his arm lightly. That got Sungjae's attention. Sooyoung was being.. nice.

'Why're you being nice?'

'You were being okay yesterday... so I guess I could be... nice... to you... for a bit.'

'I see... well, I read they have a lily exhibition thing going on, maybe we can take a look while we walk. You okay with walking?' Sungjae linked arms with Sooyoung, smiling easily.

'Yeah, but what if I get tired? You going to carry me?' Sooyoung giggled and hit him on the arm, drawing a little laugh from Sungjae.

'Probably. It'd be good for the producers at the back, no?' Sungjae pointed his thumb behind him to the little knot of camera crew clustered behind them.

'Probably. But let's show them what kind of couple we are.' Sooyoung leant into Sungjae's ear, whispering quietly. 'I like you, so I hope you do too.'

----

'Wow, that was tiring.' Sooyoung flopped onto the bed and groused. The two of them had went through both Domes in the Gardens, then went through the regular, free access gardens. Along the way, they'd been accosted by some of Sooyoung's fans, which had been pretty interesting, especially some of the looks the fangirls gave Sungjae.

'Some of the fangirls were giving me weird looks, I was pretty scared of them.' 

'Oh, they're harmless. Hayoung told me that Singapore fans are super super supportive of us, and they aren't aggressive like some of the saesangs.

'Really? I was here in 2011.. and they didn't seem very interested.'

'Wait for a while, once the Singapore fanbase gets started, they're really something.'

'Did Hayoung tell you that too? Also, that's Oh Hayoung right? The A Pink maknae.'

'Yeah, that Hayoung. We were in the same class in SOPA.' Sooyoung rolled over on the bed and stretched lazily.

'I see... do you want to shower first..? Or shall I?'

'I wanna shower first!' Sooyoung bolted upright, rushing straight for the bathroom, grabbing up her things on the way.

'This girl...' Sungjae sighed and stood up, doing a few lazy stretches before walking to the door.

'Sooyoung, I'm going out for a while, do you want anything?' Sungjae stood at the door, hearing the shower stop before getting an answer.

'Some tea would be nice. Thank you oppa~' Sooyoung stood in the shower, giggling to herself. oppa. oppa. oppa.

-----------

 

 

I'm having trouble with this fic. I will edit this chapter.