-one-

Are We Married Or Not?

Joy walked down the corridor of the media company's headquarters, wondering what she did to end up 'married' to her friend. Joy walked quickly down the corridor and down to the a room, the door marked with a sheet of paper taped to it.

[WE GOT MARRIED - PARK SOOYOUNG, YOOK SUNGJAE]

'Here goes nothing....' Joy muttered, pushing the door open, and right into the face of a producer.

'Oh my-- I'm so sorry!!' Joy apologized profusely, backing away into another producer.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-'

'Stop bumping everything, Park.'

'I... you.' Joy spun around to face the person speaking, coming barely a metre away from Yook Sungjae.

Her husband to be.

'Hello, Park. Its been a while, hasn't it?'

'Um.. yeah.'

'When was the last time? That Gayo Daejun?' Sungjae gestured to a pair of chairs close to the dressing tables. Joy hurried over to the chairs, sitting down before she could bump into anyone else. Sungjae laughed out loud, taking a seat next to her, chuckling quietly.

'Nervous, Park?'

'Shut up, Yook. You're nervous too.' Joy snapped at the boy, frowning.

'I'm an oppa, remember that, okay?' Sungjae laughed, kicking back and resting his legs on another chair, resting his hands behind his head and looking around.

'What do you think they'll make us do today, Park?'

'I don't know, I've never been on many variety programmes, so I don't really know how things work.'

'Well, me too. I guess we'll just wing it.' Sungjae shrugged as a producer approached the pair, smiling politely.

'Hello, could the two of you go over to the other room for the interviews?''

'Alright, let's go, Park' Sungjae stretched out his arms before standing up, bowing to the producer in return.

'What do you think.... they'll ask us?' Joy mumbled to Sungjae, who treated her to yet another shrug.

'Who knows? Did you bring any of your group members with you?'

'Yeri wanted to come, but Irene unnie never lets her alone for too long, still a kid.'

'I see. Noone else came for me. Heh.'

'Too unloved?'

'Shut up. I'm just too popular so people have to stay away from me.'

'Big words from a nugu group member.'

'That was uncalled for.' Sungjae mumbled, looking hurt.

'Sorry.'

'Thank-'

'Not sorry.' Joy grinned at the older boy, walking out through the door.

'Dammit, Park. I'll get you back for that.' Sungjae hurried after her, scowling.

'Girls are like that.' One of the junior producers called after Sungjae, chuckling. Sungjae stopped at the door, looking back at the producer with a joking smile.

'Noone's written a book for that, right?'

---

'So Joy, what do you think about getting married to someone from a group like BTOB?'

'Well, I'm honoured, of course. BTOB is such a popular group nowadays, and all of the members are really realy talented.' except Sungjae, but we can't say that, can we? just my opinion.

'Ah, and how about you, Sungjae? What do you think of being with one of the younger members of Red Velvet?'

'Well... I'm really excited, mainly because Joy is a really popular member in Red Velvet. I'm not saying that the rest of the members are not popular, but Joy just seems to be one of the more popular ones.' or is it just me? please tell me it just not me.

'Alright, how about plans? Are you guys planning to do anything on your first day?'

'Well, Joy would like to get her earring piercings, I think.' Sungjae replied.

'Yes, I would. But maybe we could go overseas. Maybe?'

'Maybe, Joy. Well, I won't slow you down. Enjoy your marriage!'

 

 

------

Just here for now. Earring piercings later.