Chapter 2

L-O-V-E

Lunch time arrived and they waste their time hanging out together, unaware of the three boys who had been eyeing on them ever since in the morning. They were Siwon, Yunho and Kangin and they headed straight to where the girls was.

"Hi there! You're Leeteuk, right? Nice to meet you," said Kangin as he smiled and pulled his hand forward to gesture a handshake.

"Oh~ Nice to meet you too, Kangin~!" said Leeteuk with a smile as she shake her hands with Kangin.

"You know this guy?" asked Donghae as she eyed both Kangin and Leeteuk.

"Leeteuk and I met in Australia last year," answered Kangin with a smile.

"Yeah~ At that time, I was with my sisters at the Australia for a holiday picnic and at that time, Kangin was the lifeguard on that beach. Did you remember when I tell you a story of a lifeguard saving my life when I was drowning? That lifeguard was him and he save my life!" answered Leeteuk as she whispered in Donghae's ears.

"I see," muttered Donghae.

"So what's your name? I'm Siwon," asked a mucho guy.

"Err... My name is Kibum," said Kibum as he was flattered.

"What about you? What's your name?" asked Yunho.

"Jaejoong," answered Jaejoong with a smile.

"Just call me, Yunho," said Yunho.

"Nice to meet you, Yunho," said Jaejoong.

"Nice to meet you too, Jaejoong. Oh~ I am hungry. Shall we go and have a lunch together?" asked Yunho with his killer smile.

"Oh sure," answered Jaejoong as she and her friends are hungry as well ever since in the morning.

"Let's go~" said Sungmin with a squealed.

The ten of them head out to the Western Food Restaurant which is only 15 minutes drive. Donghae was with Heechul and Ryeowook in the Hyundai Elantra which was owned by Heechul. Leeteuk, Jaejoong and Kibum was with Sungmin in her Ferarri. Meanwhile, the boys was in Siwon's car which is Nissan Juke.

When they arrived, Donghae got out of the car and didn't expect a certain guy to be there, especially the monkey face. Donghae pouted, sulking, and was about to walk away when Hyukjae quickly grabbed her arm.

"Look, I'm sorry for calling you 'Old Fish Lady' earlier, alright?" apologised Hyukjae with his guilty look.

"Do you think it's easy to forgive you for what you've done to me earlier? But, it's okay. I will forgive you. Besides, I was wrong too," admitted Donghae.

After that, the 11 of them, including Hyukjae, went to eat for their lunch. They talked a lot and they even shared each other's joke till they tummy had gone full. After the lunch, Ryeowook went somewhere to meet someone she had been lately contacting with.

"What do you want, jerk?" asked Ryeowook, expressionless.

"What's with the sudden tone?" asked Key.

"Can you please get to the point? If you don't have anything to talk about, I'm going," said Ryeowook and when she was about to leave, Key grabbed her wrist, tightly.

"Please... Hear me out..." said Key with a guilty looked.

Ryeowook glared before harshly nudge Key's hand away from his wrist.

"Fine. I am listening," said Ryeowook.

"Look, baby... I'm sorry for what I've done in the past... Can we go back? Go back to where we started dating and start a new relationship?" said Key with a hopeful smile.

"Baby? Start a new relationship? What is this? Is this some kind of a joke to you?!" asked Ryeowook with anger.

"No, baby. Please..." Key was about to take Ryeowook's hands but Ryeowook pushed Key's hands away.

"Stop it! Stop it, okay?! Listen here, jerk. I have a fiance and he is the best fiance indeed. At first, I don't want him to be my fiance because no matter what, you're my boyfriend and the love of my life but sadly, I was wrong... Damn wrong! Where were you when I was forced to be his fiance?! Where were you, jerk?! Were you that happy that I was forced to be someone else's fiance and 3 years later, you want me back?! You know what?! Leave me alone, jerk, and don't you dare text or call me because I will never pick the damn text or call!" said Ryeowook before he walked away, leaving Key crying and shouting in frustration.

Ever since that day, the six of them, excluding Ryeowook, Sungmin and Heechul, started to hang out with each other. The Kangteuk couple was hanging out somewhere in the beach, holding hands as they walked with bare footed on the warm sand. The Yunjae couple was sightseeing in the helicopter as they were riding one. The Sibum couple was hanging out together in the mall and they always have their dinner together. Meanwhile the Eunhae couple, Hyukjae smarty pants attitude began to change which made Donghae started to feel something for Hyukjae but he ignored it and burried deep inside him.

One day, during the afternoon hour, somewhere in the garden.

"Hello Hyuk!" greeted Donghae.

"Oh~ Hey there," greeted Hyukjae back but his voice wasn't as lively as before.

"Hey~ what's wrong?" asked Donghae, concerned.

"Nothing," answered Hyukjae simply.

"Oh~ come on, Hyuk~ If you have any problem, you can just tell me. I won't tell anyone," said Donghae, unsatisfied with Hyukjae's answers.

"I dont need your concern," said Hyukjae with a cold voice.

"Oh really? Then what am I to you?" asked Donghae.

"Nothing... Just a friend," answered Hyukjae, unsure.

"A friend? Just a friend? You know what?" "No, I don't know," Hyukjae cut Donghae's sentence.

"Shut up! Just shut up and listen to me!" said Donghae.

"Yeah, I'm listenin'" said Hyukjae who looked at Donghae with a stoic face.

"Look, I don't even know how or when did this happen but all I know is that... I love you... Not as a friend, not as a family... I love you for who you are," said Donghae, sincerely.

"But, I don't even love you," said Hyukjae, emotionless.

"But... I love you, Hyuk..." said Donghae as he was shattering into pieces inside.

"Look, Donghae. To me, there's no such things as love and I don't give a damn about it. Plus, I don't love you. You are just a friend ever since I met you. Sorry, Donghae. Go and find someone else to love, Donghae. Don't love me because I will never love you," said Hyukjae before he walked away without looking back at Donghae.

Donghae fell on the ground and cried all her tears out due to the pain, due to the aching feeling in her heart and lastly due to Hyukjae's words which gave her a big impact on her heart. It hurts a lot that she wished that she didn't fall for Hyukjae at the first place and she regretted it. She cuddle herself under the tree and cried all her tears out till she collapsed on the floor without anyone knowing.

At about 8pm, the two sisters was getting worried because their Donghae wasn't home yet. The three other girls was also getting worried for Donghae as well. They planned to have their dinner together at Heechul's, Sungmin's as well as Donghae's house and they also agreed to wait for the younger but the younger didn't show up for three hours which made all of them worried for her.

"Aigoo~ Where the hell is Donghae?" asked Heechul in his diva tone.

Diva Heechul is the dangerous Heechul because diva Heechul can be mean as well as outrages.

"Maybe she headed to Wookie's house? Who knows?" said Kibum as she shrugged her shoulders.

"I gotta agree with Bummie. Try and contact with Ryeowook. Who knows she might be there?" said Jaejoong.

With that, Heechul went to get her phone while dialing the number. After that, she put the phone on her ears and waited patiently for Ryeowook to pick up the phone. After a few rings, she picked up the phone.

"Hello?" answered Ryeowook.

"Ryeowook, thank god you answer! Is Donghae with you?" asked Heechul.

"Eh? Donghae? She isn't with me the whole day," answered Ryeowook.

"If she's not with you, then, where is she?" asked Heechul with a desperate voice.

"Last time I check, she went out with Hyukjae at the garden where she and I usually hang out. Why? She is not back yet?" asked Ryeowook, worriedly.

"She is not back yet. I am getting worried, Wookie. She had never act like this. If she had a problem, she would come to me right away," answered Heechul.

"Hmm... What about we look for her together in the campus as well as in the garden? Is that okay?" asked Ryeowook.

"Alright, Wookie. Wait for us outside your door. We're on our way," answered Heechul before she cut the line.

"Come on, guys! Let's look for Donghae," said Heechul as she went to get her car keys before leaving her house, together with Sungmin, Leeteuk, Jaejoong and Kibum.

They get into Heechul's Volvo before Heechul drove the car to Ryeowook's house. Ryeowook was worried and when she saw Heechul's car outside, she quickly came out of her house and locked it before getting into the car as Heechul drove off to the garden where Ryeowook and Donghae hung out.

When they arrived, they got off the car and began to look for Donghae.

"Hae! Hae!" shouted Kibum.

"Hae, where are you?!" shouted Sungmin.

"Honey! Honey! Where are you, honey Hae?!" shouted Heechul.

"Hae! Lee Donghae!" shouted Ryeowook.

"Donghae, where are you?!" shouted Leeteuk.

Out of sudden.

"Fishy~! Yoohoo~! Fishy~! Fishy~! Fishy~! Come out, come out, wherever you are~! Yoohoo~!" shouted Jaejoong.

"Will you quit it?! My sister is not an animal!" said Sungmin. 

"Oops~ Sorry~ The memory of us when we were young came to me out of the sudden. Sorry~" said Jaejoong as she remembered the past.

"Now it's not the time to remember about our past! We have to look for..." "Donghae! Guys! I found her!" complained Sungmin but her sentence was cut by Ryeowook who found Donghae under the tree.

"Oh my gosh! What the hell had happen to you, Donghae?!" shouted Heechul in horor.

"Quick! We need to get her to the hospital!" said Sungmin.

Then, Heechul and Leeteuk carried Donghae into the car with the rest of them and Sungmin was driving the car. They went to the hospital with a worried look on their faces.