Chapter 4

L-O-V-E

The next day, at the hospital ward, Heechul and Ryeowook had just rinse and they didn't leave Donghae side for the whole night. Ryeowook looked at her phone screen and Key's name was on it. Heechul who had been looking at Ryeowook, frowned.

"Why aren't you picking up the phone, Wookie?" asked Heechul.

"Why should I when this guy is a jerk?! Because of him, I am engage," muttered Ryeowook.

"Wait. What? You're engage?! I thought you're with Key and why did you call him a jerk? I thought he's a nice guy..." asked Heechul.

"Time passed and people changed, Chullie... Before I get into this campus, I was engage to a guy named Yesung and Key didn't do anything about it. I thought he will be there to stop the ceremony but he didn't... It hurts, Chullie. It hurts a lot," said Ryeowook.

"I know that feeling, Wookie..." Heechul said as she patted Ryeowook's shoulder.

"I want to ask you something... Between the two of them, who did you love, Wookie?" asked Heechul.

"Well, I... I still love Kibum but... it's over already between him and me... I don't wish to see him anymore," said Ryeowook with a stern tone.

"Then what about Yesung? Do you love him?" asked Heechul.

"Well, I began to feel something for him so..." "I'll take that as a 'yes' then," said Heechul with a smile.

Soon, the two of them began to talk about Yesung and at the same time, a similar looking guy approaches them.

"Eh? Hangeng~~~!" shouted Heechul as he ran to his long life boyfriend.

"Chullie~~~" said Hangeng as he hugged his girlfriend.

"How are you, my baby boo~~~?" asked Heechul once Hangeng let go of her.

"I'm fine in China, baby, and I came here because I love you and... Ouch~! What was that for, Chullie?" asked Hangeng as he was hit on the head by Heechul.

"That's for not telling me that you come here to see me!" answered Heechul as she glared at the China man.

"Chullie~~~ You do know that I am busy there due to my late father's company and I didn't have time to text you..." "Nonsense! And how the heck did you know that I am here?!" Heechul cut Hangeng's sentence and asked Hangeng as she was curious.

"Minnie tell me about it and..." "You what?! So Minnie knows that you are coming back?!" Heechul cut Hangeng's sentence again.

"Well, of course she does and besides, without her, I wouldn't know about Donghae's condition and that's why I'm here for the both of you," answered Hangeng.

"You, China man, are so dead~ and you will have to face your punishment for telling only Minnie, not your one and only girlfriend that you are coming back!" said Heechul with a glared.

"And your punishment will be no kissu~ kissu~ for the whole month starting... NOW!" "What?! Chullie, come on~ Don't you love me~?" Hangeng tried to use aegy but it didn't work.

"Oh~ Hell yes, I love you but punishment is a punishment, Genggie~" said Heechul with a smirked.

This is a first time seeing a bookworm like Heechul could smirk so evilly~ and all Ryeowook did was giggled as she kept on seeing the couple quarell over the punishment.

The sun was shining and it lit up the room. Donghae woke up from his sleep and looked around the room to see Heechul and Ryeowook.

"Uh~ My baby sister is awake~! How are you?" asked Heechul as she sat beside Donghae on the bed.

"Where am I?" "In the hospital." Donghae was shocked to hear a male voice but soon, she smiled widely.

"Hangeng, you're back!" said Donghae happily as Hangeng approached her.

"Yes, I am back, my little sister~" said Hangeng as he approaches Donghae with a smile and embraced.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You might think that Heechul, Sungmin and Donghae are siblings. Actually, Heechul and Sungmin are the only sibling in the Kim family. Hangeng and Donghae are also siblings in the Han family. Heechul, Sungmin, Hangeng and Donghae's parents are best friend and they died in the aeroplance crash accident. At that time, Hangeng was 16, Heechul was 15, Sungmin was 9 and Donghae was 7. When Hangeng was 20, he was forced to take over his father's company after he had completed his studies and he didn't know where to put the 11 years old Donghae. Since then, he decided to ask his girlfriend as well as his best friend, Heechul, for help and the money he earned will be given to Heechul's family as well as Donghae's finance. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you miss me?" asked Hangeng.

"Are you kidding? Of course I miss you! I miss you so so so so so so much that I really really really want you to be with me forever, Hangeng!" said Donghae with tears of happiness falls down onto his cheeks as she tightened the hugged.

"Please... Don't leave me again... I felt that my family isn't complete without you, my big brother Hangeng," said Donghae as he looked at Hangeng.

"Hush~ Donghae... I'm not going anywhere now and I will never ever leave you again... I promise," said Hangeng as he wiped his sister's tears with his thumb.

They let go of each other and talked about how their life were without each other. Donghae was so happy at that moment and she was lucky that Hangeng came back to her again. Soon, the Kangteuk, Yunjae and Sibum couple came for a visit. They was shocked yet happy to see Hangeng came back. Hangeng was like an older brother to the girls when they were young but when he left to China, he left his only younger sister with them as a memory of him when he was young. The girls started to treat Donghae as their baby sister and the only think that could make them remember Hangeng was Donghae's innocent sweet smile.

Soon, the boys introduce themselves as the girl's boyfriends and they began to talk happily in the hospital. The eleven of them was happily talking about their day as well as their relationships that they didn't realised the clock had struck 12pm. They also had lunch together before they leave the hospital. Donghae was happy that he got checked out of the hospital and she was happily went home with his family.