Chapter 5

L-O-V-E

A week later, that day was the most refreshing day as Donghae was walking alone happily at the garden. She had been forced to stay at home and it was a major torture for her because Heechul forbidden her to walk out of the house and every time she did, she will get caught and was dragged home by Hangeng. (Hangeng was forced to do it in order to get himself free from the punishment as well.)

She was so so so happy that she thought a guy wouldn't bother her anymore but she was damn wrong.

"Hey~!" said Hyukjae as he smiled.

Donghae turn around and was about to run away but Hyukjae was quicked as he stopped Donghae by hugging her from the back.

"I know you are upset with me, Hae, but please, hear me out," whispered Hyukjae in Donghae's ear.

"Why should I hear you out, Hyukjae?" asked Donghae with a venom in her voice.

"Hae, please..." "No more, Hyuk... No more... You've done enough... You hurt me and... and..." Donghae sentence was cut as Hyukjae turned her around and kissed her on the lips.

It was an innocent kiss and it made Donghae blushed as her first kiss was taken away by Hyukjae.

"I love you..." muttered Hyukjae and Donghae couldn't believe her ears.

"What did you say, Hyukjae?" asked Donghae, dumbfounded.

"I say I love you... Ever since I met you, I fall for you and it's true I don't believe in love but seeing you so heart broken... It made my heart ache a lot and I couldn't sleep this past few days because... you were always in my head... I have been looking for you for the whole week in this University, to confess to you, but you weren't here... But when I heard that you were committed into the hospital, I cried. I cried till I had no more tears to cry because the only person who had hurt you was me... I hurt you so badly that you were committed into the hospital... I am sorry, Hae, and I am a fool who didn't confess to you but hurt you in and out... I am so so so sorry and I am so damn regretful for it... I... I..." This time, Hyukjae's sentence was cut as Donghae kissed Hyukjae on the lips.

Hyukjae was shocked at first but he recovered it as he deepened the kiss by evading his tongue into Donghae's mouth. Donghae blushed and opened his mouth slightly so that Hyukjae could entered his warm cavern. Hyukjae's tongue entered Donghae's mouth. Soon, the tongue was entangle as it each other. Hyukjae pulled back a little to let Donghae breathe as she was out of breath. Hyukjae smiled and kneeled in front of Donghae.

"So... Han Donghae, will you be my one and only girlfriend till the time is right for us to get marry?" asked Hyukjae as his right hand had a small box and inside the box was the small ring that had a craving 'HJ' on it. 

Donghae smiled and happily nodded, "Yes, Lee Hyukjae, I will be your one and only girlfriend till the time is right for us to get married."

Hyukjae smiled and stood up as he put the ring on her ring finger. It fit her nicely and Hyukjae caressed it.

"You are way more beautiful with this ring on you... I love you, Hae," said Hyukjae.

"I love you too, Hyukkie," said Donghae. 

With that, the two of them sealed their love for one another with a kissed and they miled in happiness as they embraced one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sibum couple was in the mall. They were eating ice cream as their hand was tangled. They are so happy and spend most of the time together.

"Baby boy, I had a great time today. Thank you. You are the best boyfriend I ever had," said Kibum as she plant a kiss on Siwon's cheek.

"Your welcome, baby girl, and you are the best girlfriend I ever had too," said Siwon and smiled sweetly at her before he pecked a kiss on her lips which made Kibum blushed a bit.

Siwon looked at the time and stood up.

"Let's go to the cinema. The show is about to start~" said Siwon with a dimple smile.

"Okay~! Lets go~!" said Kibum excitedly as they went into the cinema and watched the movie, hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Yunjae couple was having fun at the fun fair. They went to different kind of stall and they had won many prizes. Once they were tired, they went to the nearby bench and rest for a moment. The Yunjae couple really had fun time together and they were sitting on the bench, holding each other's hand.

"Thanks, Yunnie~" said Jaejoong out of sudden which made Yunho looked at her and frowned.

"For what?" "For all of this... I am not a person who always have fun things to do... I am just a plain, boring girl," muttered Jaejoong which made Yunho shook his head.

"Are you kidding me? To tell you the truth, you were never a plain, boring girl... Never... In fact, you're the girl I have been waiting for all of my entire life... You are the best girlfriend I could ever ask for... Thanks for existing in my life... If you didn't, then, I am the most boring guy in this whole entire world just because the girl I love isn't here with me~" said Yunho, sincerely.

Jaejoong looked at him and smiled, "You are not boring, Yunnie~ I'm glad that you are my boyfriend. I love you, Yunnie~"

With that, she pecked his cheek.

"I love you too, Jaejae baby~" said Yunho as he leaned towards her and give a short yet sweet peck on her lips.

Yunho stood up and held out his hand towards Jaejoong, "Wanna go for round 2?"

Jaejoong nodded and took the hand, "Where are we going, Yunnie~?"

"You'll see~" said Yunho with a winked before dragging Jaejoong to the game stalls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Kangteuk and Hanchul couple was somewhere on the beach. They were playing beachball on the beach and they even went for a swim. When they were back on the land, they sat on the mat that they've set it which was under the tree. The Hanchul couple was busy flirting with each other while the Kangteuk was busy talking with each other.

"Genggie~ It had been a long time since we hang out and I kinda like this double date idea with Teukie~ I love you," said Heechul as he was about to kiss Hangeng but he remembered that Hangeng had a punishment.

"Why? What's wrong?" asked Hangeng as he was expecting a kiss but he didn't received it.

"Punishment, remember?" said Heechul with a firm tone.

Hangeng groaned and whined, "Oh~ Come on~! Is the punishment really that temporary that you can't even give me at least a kiss~?"

"It wouldn't be temporary if you just tell me straight away, not secretly tell Minnie, idiot~" said Heechul.

Hangeng whined and whined about it but Heechul just ignored him as she lay on the mat, feeling sleepy.

"Chullie~ Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" asked Hangeng.

"Nope~" answered Heechul simply.

"Oh~ Come on~! Just give me at least a kiss~" whined Hangeng.

"Nope~ Not gonna happen~" said Heechul with a smile.

"Tell me, what should I do in order to get a kiss from you?" asked Hangeng.

"Nothing~ All you have to do is to wait for the time to pass by~" said Heechul.

Hangeng groaned before lying beside Heechul.

"But cuddling is allow, right?" asked Hangeng.

"Yup~ You are allow to cuddle with me but no funny business," warned Heechul.

Hangeng smiled before he cuddle Heechul.

"I love you, Chullie, even though I hate the punishment," said Hangeng.

"I love you too, Genggie~" said Heechul.

They looked at the view in front of them with a smile. Even though they are dying to kiss one another, rules are rules and they should obey the rules.

Meanwhile, the Kangteuk was happily eating their lunch as they are feeding each other.

"It's so delicious, Teukie~ I am seriously lucky to have a girlfriend like you~" said Kangin with a smile.

"I am thankful that you like it, dear," said Leeteuk.

"Like it? Hell no, I love it~! From now on, I am going to eat your food only, no one else!" stated Kangin.

"Then, I have to start cooking for you from now on," said Leeteuk with a smile.

"You better be or else, I have to go for a hunt~" said Kangin.

They continued to feed each other. They were so happy that they have each other side by side and even though they are in a double date, they still have fun, especially when the four of them play together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Yewook couple was in a restaurant for their date. They were happily eating and they even talk about theirselves.

"Oh~ Really? You like to watch Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie too?" asked Yesung.

"Yes, I do. I always watch it with Donghae since she bought the disk in the store nearby," answered Ryeowook.

"What else do you like to watch? For me, I prefer Fast & Furious 7 as the movie was way~ too realistic and the way they jumped out of the plane was awesome~!" said Yesung.

"No way~! You have watch it?" asked Ryeowook in interest.

"Yeah, I've watch it with couple of my friends. Why? You haven't watch it?" asked Yesung and Ryeowook just sighed.

"No, i didn't get to watch it... I didn't have time to watch it since I have been busy with my studies lately," said Ryeowook in dissapointment.

"Hey~... It's not your fault that you can't watched it... How about this? After this, we'll go to my place and watch it together since I bought the disk a week ago," said Yesung.

"Really?" asked Ryeowook as he beamed in happiness.

"Well, anything for my fiance, right?" asked Yesung with a smile.

Ryeowook blushed but he smiled and nodded, "Right."

Yesung smiled and told Ryeowook to continue eating as he had done eating. When they had done eating, they went to Yesung's house to watch the movie. The movie began and the two of them sat on the sofa. Ryeowook was watching it with excitement while Yesung just stared at him. Throughout the entire movie, Ryeowook was amazed by the movie as well as the characters that he didn't realised Yesung was watching him the whole time. When the movie was over, Ryeowook had just realised that Yesung was watching him the whole time.

"Erm... Yesung?" she called out but Yesung still staring at her.

"Yoohoo~ Yesungie~" Ryeowook waved her hand in front of Yesung which made Yesung snapped out of it.

"Oh~ Err... Yes?" said Yesung.

"You've been staring at me for awhile now... Is there something wrong?" asked Ryeowook.

"Oh~ It's nothing... It's just that..." Yesung was about to continue but he decided to stay silent.

"What is it? You can just tell me anything, you know. And besides, I am your fiance, right?" said Ryeowook with a concern look.

"It's nothing... It's just that... You're beautiful tonight," said Yesung.

Ryeowook blushed and muttered, "O-Oh... Really?"

"Yeah... The way your eyes sparkle, the way you dressed, the way you talk... It's beautiful... You are beautiful~" said Yesung, sincerely.

"Thank you..." said Ryeowook with shyness.

"And not only that... You also got my heart, Wookie... My heart belongs to you now, Wookie... I love you," said Yesung.

Ryeowook smiled even though he's blushing madly, "Well, I could say the same thing for you too, Yesungie~ You have taken my heart away ever since the first time we met... And even though it was the worst situation for me... But I'm glad that you're here with me now and I'm glad that I made the right choice... I love you too, Yesungie~"

With that, the couple kissed and smiled at each other before embracing each other on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin was lonely somewhere at the river. His family and friends have their own partners and she was left out because Kyuhyun wasn't there for her. She felt sad and lonely. She began to throw small stones into the river and she didn't realised that someone was watching her all the time. He decided to walk towards her and when he was behind Sungmin, he back hugged her. Sungmin jumped in shocked and since she learnt martial arts, she twisted the guy's hands before kicking the guy away from her. The guy groaned in pained as he fell down on the hard ground.

"Who are you and what do you want?" asked Sungmin with a firm tone.

"You have never change a bit, Minnie~" said the guy and it made Sungmin widened her eyes.

"Kyu~?" "That's right~ Your lovely Kyu is here for you~" said Kyuhyun as he grinned widely.

"Oh my gosh~ Kyu, you could have just tell me that it's you and I wouldn't be hurting you like this!" said Sungmin in horor.

"It's alright~ I am fine~ See~" said Kyuhyun as he stood up without any difficulties to prove his point.

"But still! Who knows you could have a broken arm after I did that?!" said Sungmin.

"See my arms are perfectly fine~" said Kyuhyun as he was being stubborn.

"Aish~ Still as stubborn as ever!" said Sungmin as he was annoyed with Kyuhyun's stubborness.

"And that's the reason why you love me~" said Kyuhyun and Sungmin smiled.

"Why are you lonely here and where is everyone else?" asked Kyuhyun.

"I am lonely because of you. They are with their own partner and I don't because of you," said Sungmin with a pout.

"There~ There~ Don't pout because your boyfriend is here~ Now, let's go for a date~ Shall we baby?" asked Kyuhyun and Sungmin smiled.

"Let's go, Kyukyu~" said Sungmin, cutely.

Kyuhyun smiled as he pecked Sungmin's lips and Sungmin blushed at the contacted. With that, Kyuhyun dragged Sungmin to the Ferris Wheel and they queue up before it's their turn to ride it. When they were on the Ferris Wheel, they get to view a nice scenery. Kyuhyun sat beside Sungmin who looked out of the window in amazed.

"Did you like it?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Like it? Tsk... I love it~! Thank you, Kyu, for bringing me here and be with me... This is all I ever wanted in my life~! Separated for 3 years was like a total hell for me, Kyu~ I love you so damn much that I don't wish for us to be separated again, Kyu~" said Sungmin.

"I love you too, Minnie, and from now on, I'm going to stick by your side... Forever~" said Kyuhyun.

With that, the couple embraced each other as they stared out of the window in amazement and out of sudden, they saw colourful fireworks shooting out, to the sky. It was a beautiful indeed and this was the moment they would cherished forever.

Seven couples yet seven different love stories. They are happy with what they had achieved in their life and they hope that they could live like this forever with their own partner till the day they are married.  

 

Hi. I am NickJYunhae and I hope you like this story. Until then.