Chapter 3

L-O-V-E

The six of them are outside the ward room as the doctor still examine Donghae. When the doctor walked out of the ward, the six of them gathered around him.

"Doc, how's my sister's condition?" asked Heechul.

"Oh~ She's fine. You don't have to worry much. She's just tired and stressed. That's all. Just give her plenty of time to rest and she'll be back on her feet and don't pressure her or else, she'll be having under pressure of stress," said the doctor.

"Then, can I meet her now?" asked Heechul.

"I suddest you don't because she is resting now and she needs to rest more in order to get her feet back up," said the doctor.

"Thanks for the info, Doc," said Heechul.

"You're welcome and I got to go. Ladies," said the doctor with a smile before leaving them.

Heechul started suspecting that Hyukjae was the cause of this. Heechul and Ryeowook accompany Donghae the whole night while the others went home. When Sungmin was at home, she the laptop and started chatting with her boyfriend through online.

Dear my beloved,

   Oh Kyuhyunnie… I’m really sad right now...

 Your Love,

Sungmin

My Love, 

  What's wrong? You do know that you can tell anything, right? I love you...

Baby Let Me Be The One,

Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun and Sungmin send each other an e-mail and it did made Sungmin felt slightly better. Meanwhile the Kangteuk couple was talking in the balcony of Leeteuk's house about Donghae and her condition.

"Honey, I don't know what to do anymore... My best friend... She's..." "Hey... Hey... You got me... We have to stay strong for her, okay?" Kangin cut Leeteuk's sentence as Leeteuk was crying.

"Now, don't cry and let's hope for something good will happen to her as well as us," said Kangin as he used his thumb to wipe off the tears.

Leeteuk smiled before hugging Kangin, "Thank you, Kangin. I love you."

"I love you too, Teukie," said Kangin.

The Sibum couple was talking through the phone in Kibum's room.

"Baby boy, will Hae Hae be alright?" asked Kibum.

"I'm not sure, baby girl, but I do know that she's strong like what you have mentioned about her earlier... She's a fighter, baby girl... Just hope that she'll be fully recover in no time," said Siwon.

"I love you, baby boy~" said Kibum.

"I love you too, baby girl~" replied Siwon.

The Yunjae couple was walking to the nearest playground. They went to sit on the swings and played with the swings as they were talking to one another.

"Jaejae~, you are beautiful tonight~" said Yunho as he smiled sweetly at her.

Jaejoong only smiled in shyness. The air during that night was so cold that Jaejoong slightly shiver. Yunho, who had been watching Jaejoong all the time, got up and put his jacket around Jaejoong to keep her warm. Due to the cold air, Yunho deicded to take Jaejoong home. When they were outside of the house, Jaejoong looked at Yunho shyly.

"Thank you... for everything, Yunho," she muttered with a blush.

Yunho smiled before he pecked her on the cheek which made Jaejoong blushed more and her face had turned to red.

"Your welcome, Jaejoong. I love you," said Yunho with a smile.

"I love you too, Yunho. Good night," she said as she hugged Yunho on that night before she kissed Yunho on the cheeks as well and went into the house.

Yunho smiled before he left her and went back to his car. When Yunho was in his Mercedes Benz, he got a text from Jaejoong.

From: Jaejae
To: Yunnie

Good night, Yunho, and thank you for everything. I love you. =)

Yunho smiled before replying.

From: Yunnie
To: Jaejae

Sweet dreams, cutie pie, and I love you too~! XD

With that, he drove back home with a happy smile. He was really the happiest man alive.