Chapter 1

L-O-V-E

The clock shows seven in the morning, Heechul and Sungmin had gone to University Oxford Canada early in the morning, leaving their younger sister at home who is still sleeping. Meanwhile, Donghae, who had just woken up, still feeling sleepy as he stared at the clock on the wall.

"Oh my gosh~ I'm late! Aish~ Stupid sisters! How dare they didn't wake me up for school?!" shouted Donghae in annoyed.

In within 20 minutes, Donghae was in her school uniform and she went to the carpark to ride her Hyundai Starexx to the university. Once she arrived, she quickly get out of the car and ran into the hallway when...

BANG!!!

"Ouch! The heck old lady?! Are you blind or something?" said a guy by the name of Lee Hyukjae who was an exchange student from New York University and indeed, he was the only senior that study in the same university as Donghae for a year and 6 months.

"Watch it, old man! I am just 20~! And FYI, you look a bit too old~ to study in this University, monkey face!" answered Donghae, childishly, and she wasn't satisfy with what Hyukjae had said to her. 

"Me? What about you? You seem to be in your late 50's instead of 20, old fish lady! " snapped Hyukjae.

Hyukjae seem to be geeting on Donghae's nerves and when she was about to slap him on the mouth, her best friend, Ryeowook, who was Faculty of Faculty of Communication and IT came to the rescue and she managed to calm her down.

"Arrgh~! I hate that guy!" said Donghae, still feeling angry towards the monkey Hyukjae.

"Babe, chill~ Furthermore, it's your fault... And one more thing, why didn't you comb your hair?" Ryeowook tried to calm Donghae down while smiling happily, seeing that her best friend forgotten to comb her hair. 

"Huh?! Oh my gosh~! No wonder that monkey face said that I'm an old lady~ Aish~! Wookie, please accompany me to the washroom~ I want to comb my hair and make it beautiful~" said Donghae as she touched her own hair.

"Okay~ Let's go~" answered Ryewook.

The two best friend happily went into the washroom, different than Heechul, Donghae's oldest sister, who only read a book. While waiting for the time to pass, Heechul was in the library, revising her notes. She took the Faculty of English, literary idol is William Shakespeare. She is the oldest sister in the family who understands her younger sisters and always be resposible towards her younger siblings. Their parents died on an aeroplane crash accident when they went to London for business five years ago. Other than that, Sungmin is the middle girl in the family and all she did was sending a love e-mail to a guy that goes by the name of Kyuhyun.

Dear my beloved,

Hi baby Kyu~! How are you today? Did you missed me? Do you want to know something? I’m really bored today…Every second… Every minute… Every hour... It's just you in my mind… I love you, baby kyu~                                                                                                                       

   Your love,

   Sungmin

Honey,

Every breath... Every time... Every dreams... It's just you in my heart~ I really really really~ miss you and I wanna have you in my embrace, listening to my heart beating for you~ Oh~ Babe, I wanna be with you, Minnie~ I love you so damn much~!

The Only One That Love You,

 Kyuhyun

Dear my beloved,

Oh my Kyu~~~ I love you so much~ But... please wait for me... Just wait for me... When spring season come, we will have public holiday for a month... I'll go to Jeju Island and I will get to see you there~ We will get to spend the whole entire month together, Kyu~~~    

 Your Love,

 Sungmin

Honey,

Oh! For real?! Wow~~~ Baby, I really love you~! Can't wait to see you there and it feels like I'm in heaven~~~!

The Only One That Love You,

 Kyuhyun

Sungmin had that biggest smile when he read the text that was sent by his boyfriend and all the moment was caught by Heechul. Sungmin doesn't really have any lessons on that day, only accompany her sister, Heechul, who gave up on waking up their youngest sister this morning. When Sungmin was still busy reading the text all over again, she got a called by her old friend, Kibum, who was from Korea, telling Sungmin that she and her sisters, Jaejoong and Leeteuk, was gotten picked to be the exchange students from Korea to Canada and the three of them are waiting for her arrival at the Highflyz Airport, Canada. Sungmin was happily smiling as she rushed out and drove her Ocean Blue Ferrari F430 to the airport.

When she arrived, she got out and looked for her friends. The first person she saw was Kibum as she looks like a young, familiar brunette and then Jaejoong who was her fav. red dress followed by Leeteuk, who had a big familiar purple luggage by her side. From a far, they waved their hands towards Sungmin.

"Hey babe~ Wow~ Yoou've gotten prettier~!" said Kibum.

"Not just pretty, but cute as well~" compliment Leeteuk.

"I gotta agree with Kibum and Leeteuk," said Jaejoong.

"Hey guys~! I miss you guys so so so~~~ much~!" squeeled Sungmin as she pulled the three of them in a group hug.

Soon, they broke the hugged and that is when Kibum find something was missing.

"You're alone? Where's the others?" asked Kibum as she looked around for the other two.

"If you're looking for Heechul, forget it. You should know by now that she is a bookworm who reads books every single day~ Meanwhile, Donghae is somewhere around the University," answered Sungmin with a shrugged.

"Anyways, let's go~ I had a surprised for the 3 of you~!" said Sungmin.

The four of them got into the car and Sungmin drove off to the University Campus. When they arrived, the three of them went to the unit of Oxford Universityexchange student registrationCanada first before they went to meet Heechul.

"Hey Heenim~ Wow~ Whatcha readin'?" asked Kibum as he sat beside Heechul.

"Just reading a random book. So what's up?" asked Heechul as she didn't look up at her friends.

"What's up? Babe, we are here, so happy to meet you, and all we get is a 'what's up'? Seriously? Don't you miss us?" asked Leeteuk.

Heechul closed the book before standing up and smiled, "Of course~! I miss you~! Girls~ hug~!"

The five of them, including Sungmin, was in a group before they pulled off and planned to meet the youngest, Donghae. The five of them headed to the park where Donghae and Ryeowook usually hang out.

"What's with the sulking face, Donghae?" asked Heechul as she was getting a little closer to her spoiled sister.

"Yeah~ I gotta agree... What's up, Donghae? You do know that you can tell me anything, right?" said Sungmin as she tried to comfort her younger sister.

"Just now... Donghae accidently bump on some monkey boy who goes by the name of Hyukjae and that monkey boy called her "Old Fish Lady", at the same time, she forgets to comb her hair and so they barked at each other," explained Ryeowook.

"Just forget about him, okay? Anyways, we got a surprise for the both of you, Ryeowook, Donghae. Girls~" said Sungmin as she smiled at them.

Soon the three girls appeared behind Sungmin with a smile before they cuddle both Donghae and Ryeowook. The seven of them then went to the nearby river that is away from the University. They went to the near yet biggest tree and hang out there. The seven was having fun as they sing and dance along the song just to keep them occupied as well as wasting their time.