Obsessed with her

One Chance

"WHAT?!" screamed Ji Eun, unable to believe what she was hearing. "Taemin...likes me?!?" Sullenly, Jiyeon and Luna nodded. "B-b-but... This is impossible! I only think of him as a best friend, or a brother at most. I never expected that he would actually have feelings for me!" Pacing back and forth anxiously, Ji Eun messed up her hair in frustration. "Aish! What do I do now! ! AAAH!" Luna put both her hands on Ji Eun's shoulders and forced her to sit down. "Stop freaking out! It was actually very obvious, Jiyeon and I noticed long ago... It's just that...you were too obsessed with Dongho that you paid no attention to Taemin." Jiyeon nodded again with a matter-of-fact look on her face. "For once, Luna's actually right." Ji Eun tried to calm herself down and stuttered, "S-so... What should I do?" Immediately, as if she was some love guru, Jiyeon wisely answered Ji Eun's question. "Well, as we all know, Taemin's very sensitive when it comes to relationships," she said, thinking of the time when Taemin cried for 4 days straight after a breakup. "So try not to hurt his feelings. Just..play along. Okay?"

Raising his eyebrows, Eli tapped Dongho on the shoulder and cheekily asked, "Yah, who's that girl you were talking to just now? Why didn't you introduce her to us?" Dongho, feeling shy, tried to change the subject. "Wae? Did you want to ask her out? And what were you thinking when you barged into our conversation like that?" Eli was rendered speechless as he tried to come up with a witty reply.  "Dongho! Could we go over to your house and hang out for a bit? Kevin and I don't have to go home until 11." Xander requested and Dongho readily agreed.

"Hey, you guys make yourself at home okay? I'm going to the toilet," Dongho offered, leaving his phone on the dining table. Big mistake. Once Dongho was out of sight, his friends snatched his phone from the table and unlocked it, revealing his wallpaper. Smirking, they whispered among themselves. "What's this? Dongho's wallpaper is a picture of a girl?" Suk Hyun, who had been spying on them from behind, gave a cheeky giggle and said, "That must be the girl he texts all day. I think her name's...Ji Eun?"