Imprinted Secrets

Seal of Dark Fate

CHAPTER THREE

Imprinted Secrets


 

 

RIGHT AFTER THE classes ended, the siblings went straight home to find their house empty which was pretty much a normal thing around those times. Their father, who is a renowned lawyer, usually gets home after eight. While their mother, who is a university professor, always gets home after six and seeing as she still have to run some errands for Jungkook’s high school admission, they expected her to be home later than usual with the boy.

Already changed into more comfortable clothes, Haeyoon went up to her brother’s room to ask for help on her English assignment. Although Yoongi was quite for known for his lethargic ways, the boy is still a ‘smexy’ or smart-and-y brained as he would like to put it. “Yoongi?” she called when she saw the boy lounging on his bed while fiddling with his phone.

“Yeah?” he looked up from his bed, hair messy and eyes sleepy.

She flopped down beside him on his bed with books on hand. “Can you help me with English, please?” The boy chuckled at his sister’s cuteness before shifting into a sitting position and opening one of her books.

After a few minutes of studying the questions, he turned at Haeyoon with furrowed eyebrows, “Okay, I know I’m smart and all but I’m not that kick- when it comes to English compared to Namjoon so…I think we’ll be needing a little help from Mr. Webster.” He smiled sheepishly at the girl, making her giggle.

“Alright, I get it,” she said laughingly as she got up from the bed. “I think there’s a dictionary in dad’s study.” She headed downstairs and opened the dark wooden door next to the stairwell. It was never locked since it also functions as the family’s mini library. The girl walked up to the book shelf and scanned for the dictionary which she found almost immediately. She was about to leave the room when something shiny on their father’s study table caught her eyes. She turned and saw piles of folder neatly stacked on the mahogany table but what got her curious was the black book partly hidden by some flyers. Peering closer, she saw that the shiny thing she saw were actually tiny different colored gems glinting under the sunlight from the glass window. The gems were attached to the corner of the book and when she shoved the flyers aside, she realized that the whole surface of the five-inch thick book was adorned with jewels to perfection. The book was strange and obviously very old but still in a good condition. parted in awe when her eyes landed to the embossed emblem on the middle of the book, surrounded by the seemingly precious stones. It was shaped like an ‘L’ with other swirly intricate designs twirling around it and the girl wasn’t so sure how to explain it but she knows that it was really beautiful and it was definitely made out of pure gold. It was like a crest that one usually see in some old fairytale books, like a crest that represents a family, group or kingdom.

“Wow…” was all she managed to say before her hands, as if having a mind of their own, carefully flipped the cover of the old book open. The first page, which shows a map, was already yellowish on the edges and running a finger over it, the girl knew that it wasn’t just a normal piece of paper. The second and third pages also had a map drawn across it with words and labels that Haeyoon was not familiar with but one word caught her attention. “Lucere,” she breathed as she remembered the word being mentioned by her parents last night. Flipping through the pages, she realized that she can understand the words written on the next pages and when she saw something written about The Guardians and more about Lucere, she rushed upstairs to her brother.

“Yoongi, check this out,” she uttered breathlessly as she cautiously placed the heavy book on the bed before sitting down beside the brown-haired boy. “I saw this on dad’s study table and I guess this could answer our questions.”

“No ,” he said incredulously before turning his full attention towards the old book. They sat there in total silence as they read the book together. They can’t bring themselves to believe on what was being revealed to them. “Is this book for real? Sorcerers? Kingdom of Lucere? this …” Yoongi grumbled in disbelief but still continued reading while Haeyoon silently tried to absorb the bizarre information. However, they were interrupted when they heard their mother’s voice from downstairs. Another string of profanities left the boy’s mouth as they were both frozen staring at each other, the black book between them. “I’ll distract mom while you return the book,” Yoongi said in panic as they both shot up from the bed and darted downstairs.

Luckily, their mother was busy putting some groceries in the kitchen making it easy for Haeyoon to slip the book back in the study room. She hoped that her father won’t hide it anywhere because they’re not yet done reading. When she went out of the room, she saw Yoongi coming out of the kitchen and heading towards the living room where Jungkook was quietly sitting.

“Hi, mom!” she greeted enthusiastically as she bounced towards the kitchen. “What’s for dinner?” Her mother said something like pasta but her mind was actually drifting towards the book again.

“Jungkook will start next week,” her mother informed her with a smile and upon the mention of the boy’s name, she immediately paid attention.

“Start what?” she asked.

“Going to high school,” the woman replied. “I didn’t know that that kid was a genius. He aced all the tests and his IQ was above normal.”

“Really?” asked Haeyoon skeptically because their encounter that morning sure proved otherwise but then she realized that he did know the dictionary meaning of —like literally. “Good for him, I guess.”

“But I would like you to keep an eye on him, dear,” her mother faced her with a sudden serious expression. “Watch over him and guide him.”

Though quite weirded-out by her mother’s request, Haeyoon didn’t show it and just shrugged instead. “Sure, no problem.”

 

THAT NIGHT, HAEYOON can’t fall asleep. She kept tossing and turning in her bed but it looked like sand man won’t do his job anytime soon. She glanced at her alarm clock and it read fifteen to ten. Her mind was so clouded with many thoughts swimming in her mind such as the black book; their parents’ odd acts lately, and of course, her new classmate—Do Kyungsoo. She really found the new transfer strange and she can’t help but admit that she was quite crept out by his constant stares at her. It was like he wanted to say something but always ended up gazing at her with that unreadable expression on his face. It’s bad enough that he was placed next to her by the teacher because it became so awkward but what’s worse is that she could feel his intense stare like he’s trying to bore holes through her skull. There came a point that she asked him if he needed anything or wanted to say something but he just blushed and shook his head. But Haeyoon have to give it to him though, he was really cute but really weird, too.

A series of patterned knock on her door pulled her out of her stupor. She knew it was Yoongi so she said, “Come in.”

“Hey,” her brother flopped down on her bed, already on his pj’s, a white v-neck shirt and blue cotton pants. “Can’t sleep, too, huh?”

She rested her back against the headboard while clutching a pillow to her chest. “With all the things happening, it’s quite hard.” There was a minute of silence before Yoongi spoke again.

“So, Lucere is a kingdom,” he mused but Haeyoon can still hear doubt in his tone. “And it is a place for…sorcerers.”

She turned to see him staring hard at his lap, like he was in deep thought. “And don’t forget The Guardians who were created to protect the kingdom.” Haeyoon backtracked to the things they read from the book, they weren’t even half way through it when they had to stop and so far, all that they know is that Lucere was a magical kingdom. “It reminds me of Harry Potter.”

“Do you think it’s true? That there is such a place and—I mean, come on, magic? Who believes in freaking magic?” the boy rambled, running a hand through his already messy hair.

“I do,” Haeyoon said softly. “Yoongi, I think I saw it first hand.” Her brother turned to look incredulously at her but she continued. “When Mrs. Jeon died...in my arms…I saw the mark on her hand glow in bright blue before disappearing into thin air.”

“No…freaking way.”

“I know what I saw,” she insisted, turning her whole body so that she’s faced to her brother now. “Then when I touched her son’s hand for the first time…the same mark appeared on my wrist.” She extended her wrist to her brother, palm facing up, to show the black mark. Yoongi gasp as he held his sister’s hand and peered closely at her wrist. “It just appeared there, glowed in blue for a while then became black…like magic.”

“What the hell—why didn’t you tell me earlier?!” the boy looked at her with wide worried eyes.

“I kind of forgot, besides, it all happened just yesterday,” she replied, gently pulling her hand back. “By the way, Jungkook also had a mark like this.”

“What?!” Yoongi exclaimed. “How?!”

“I don’t have any idea, too. But I’m pretty sure that he had it for a long time now.” she shrugged, leaning back at the headboard.

“Should we ask him?” he suddenly said. “Maybe he knows something.”

“I think you’re right,” with that said, they both went towards the next room. The door was left ajar and Haeyoon assumed that he’s still not that comfortable with his new surroundings. “Hey, Jungkook,” she gently called so as not to surprise him. He was sitting on top of his bed with his knees drawn up against his chest, curling like a lost little child. But when he heard her soft voice, he perked up and his face broke out into a happy relieved expression.

She walked into the room with her brother before sitting on the edge of Jungkook’s bed. “How are you feeling?”

“I was…scared but not anymore,” then he met her in the eye before his handsome face broke out into the first smile Heayoon ever saw on him, clearly letting her know that her presence was enough to make him feel safe.

Her brother cleared his throat as he stood in front of the bed before bringing up the question. “So, Jungkook, do you know anything about this mark?” he questioned before grasping his sister’s wrist and showing the mark to the younger boy. “You have one like this, too, right?”

It took a while but Jungkook recognized it. “Mother had one like that, too.”

“I know but did she ever mention something about this?” he asked again and when the boy slowly shook his head he let Haeyoon’s wrist go. He ‘tsk-ed’ before grabbing the chair on the study stable and straddling it. “You sure?”

Jungkook became silent for a while, as if trying to think of or recall something. “I think…mother did mention something about it being a seal when I asked before but I’m not so sure.”

“Seal?” the siblings said in unison. “Seal for what?” it was Yoongi who asked the question.

“That’s…that’s all I know,” he said with a contrite face.

“It’s okay, what you told us is more than enough,” she patted Jungkook’s head before turning to Yoongi. “I think we should really ask mom and dad about this.”

Her brother snorted at the idea. “As if they would tell us; you heard them last night, they have no intention of letting us in on whatever it is that’s going on until who knows when.”

“Then what do you say we do, Sherlock?” Haeyoon asked with a cocked eyebrow.

“Finish the book,” he replied. “I have a feeling that we can find something in there if not the exact answers.”

“You make it sound so easy,” Haeyoon shot the brown-haired boy a look. “You know we can’t get the book unless they’re not here and we’re lucky enough if dad didn’t hide it yet.”

“That’s why we’ll do it tomorrow,” Yoongi persisted. “It’s weekend and they’ll both come home later that usual. We’re gonna have to find it if it’s hidden and Jungkook here can help do the searching while we’re gone since you have to help in aunt’s café while I have basketball practice.”

Haeyoon searched Jungkook’s face who only sweetly smiled at her, “I think I could help you with that.”

“Good,” Yoongi nodded in approval and his sister gave him a funny look. “What?” he demanded with arms crossed across his chest.

“I see you’re already approving of him,” she chuckled when her brother turned away, nose high in the air.

“Don’t put words in my mouth, princess,” he huffed but Haeyoon knew him too well to know that he’s slowly warming up to the other boy.

“Whatever you say, dear brother,” she muttered dismissively before standing up and eyeing the empty glass of milk on Jungkook’s bedside table. “I’ll bring this down for you, hmm?” she turned to Jungkook before patting him yet again on the head which the boy seemed to love very much. Then she glanced at her brother and said, “I’ll go ahead and you can continue having boy-to-boy talk with him.”

Yoongi abruptly stood up with a snort. “Like I would,” he muttered before walking past his sister and accidently bumping on her arm which caused her to drop the glass. They were all startled as it landed on the hard wooden floor and crashed into tiny shards. “, I’m so sorry, princess!”

“It’s okay,” she said as she bent down to start picking up the broken pieces which she realized belatedly was a very stupid move.

“Wait, you’ll gonna—,” Yoongi tried to stop her but it was too late.

“Ouch!”

“—hurt youself.” The boy approached his sister and gently pulled her up to check on her wound. Her index and middle finger on her left hand was cut pretty deep but it was nothing serious. “It’s a pretty big cut but nothing a bandage strip couldn’t solve.”

Haeyoon bit her lip as she winced at her stinging wound. She turned to Jungkook to warn him not to go down the bed until they clean the mess but she was surprised to see him cradling one of his hands with a pained expression. “Are you okay?” she asked as she moved away from Yoongi and approached the boy on the bed.

“What happened?” Yoongi asked as he stood beside them. The siblings were both stunned to see Jungkook sporting the exact same wound as Haeyoon. The middle and index finger on his left hand was bleeding equally as the girl’s fingers. No matter how they think about it, it was obviously no coincidence because it was an identical wound and it happened at the very same time and there were no shards or any sharp objects near the boy where he can possibly get the cut. He was just sitting there, not moving at all so the only explanation they can come up with was that he got it when Haeyoon got it. “Holy ! How the did that happen?”

Haeyoon and Jungkook were both speechless as they stared at their wounds then at each other’s surprised faces. First the black mark and now this? What in the world is happening?

“Does this mean that—Yoongi, pinch me!” she suddenly blurted but her brother complied notheless and as expected, Jungkook felt it, too. When she asked Yoongi to pinch Jungkook, she felt it as well. “Oh my, gosh…that was weird.”

“Weird?” Yoongi exclaimed so loud it was a wonder their parents didn’t come knocking on the door to ask what’s wrong. “That was more than freaking weird!”

 

“ARE YOU SURE you’re okay, sweetie?” Haeyoon’s aunt asked her for the umpteenth time. “You’re spacing out since this morning, you can stake some rest if you want.”

The girl tried to force a smile to reassure her aunt that there was nothing to worry about. “I’m really fine, aunty, just thinking about some new recipe that we could add on the menu.” She hated lying but she can’t possibly tell the old woman that she was actually thinking about a certain boy they left in their house and how they both got the same mark and that they could actually feel what the others could feel.

“Alright,” the woman sighed. “But you have to tell me when your wound starts hurting, okay? I can’t let you strain yourself, you helped me more than enough.” Her aunt smiled warmly at her and gave her a squeeze before disappearing in the kitchen and leaving her to attend on the counter.

Haeyoon sighed heavily as she tried to clear her mind for a while, nothing of the things happening make sense but looking at the brighter side of the events, she could make sure that Jungkook is fine even if they’re away from each other because if he’s hurt in anyway, she would definitely feel it. Looking around the cozy shop and smelling the wonderful aroma of the coffee and pastries was slowly relaxing her stressed mind. The café owned by her aunt on mother’s side was peaceful and quiet although there are a few couples, group of teenagers and some university students lounging inside. And that’s how Haeyoon wanted to spend her every Saturday. She started volunteering on the café at the age of ten when she discovered that she had a knack for baking. It’s really a win-win situation for her because aside from being able to do what she loves, she was also able to help her widow aunt. After a few minutes more of calm and peacefulness the bell on the door chimed, signaling the arrival of a new customer…or customers.

“Ooh, the other group of hot stuffs is here,” Minah, her co-worker, grinned at her as she passed by the counter with a tray and two empty cups of coffee. “I really like it when you’re on duty, Haeyoonie, cute boys keep on coming.” The girl’s short black hair bobbed as she giggled. “I already missed you’re brother’s group,” she added with a wink before disappearing inside the kitchen, leaving Haeyoon chuckling to herself at her friend’s silliness.

“Sweetcake!” a loud overly excited voice shattered the tranquil ambiance of the whole café. But as Haeyoon could see, the other customers weren’t bothered much by the new comers, if anything, some of the girls, especially the teenagers, started squealing quietly among themselves with their dreamy eyes following the group’s every move. “Oppa missed you so much!” The loud boy ran up to the counter before leaning over and squishing her cheeks. “You’ve gotten so much cuter since we last visited here.”

“Don’t hog her, Jackson,” a boy with silver hair said as he pushed Jackson out of the way. “Hi, A,” he greeted Haeyoon with a wink that made the other girls in the room swoon.

The auburn-headed girl rolled her eyes. “My name’s Haeyoon, Jaebum,” she reminded him but it went on deaf ears when he insisted on calling her “A” which is a short term for “Angel” according to him.

“Won’t you smile for me, princess?” a voice said from her side and she turned her head to see another black haired boy grinning widely at her.

“You do know that the counter is for authorized personnel only, right?” she said with raised brow before eyeing his arm that was now draped possessively around her shoulder.

“I know and I know for sure that aunty won’t mind Prince Jr being here,” he said and as if on cue, her aunt came out of the kitchen with a pleasant smile.

“My, my, I knew you were here, you, boys, always make quite a grand entrance,” the woman chuckled before adding, “It’s been a while seen I’ve seen Haeyoon’s knights in my café, be sure to enjoy, alright?” The group buzzed in agreement before the woman went back inside.

“I told you,” Jr murmured in Haeyoon’s ears before planting a quick kiss on her cheek causing her roll her eyes once more.

“Oh no, what happened to your hand?!” another raven-haired boy with a patch of yellow on the fringe invaded the counter and her personal space as he fussed over her injured hand. “Did it hurt a lot, Haeyoonie? Do you want me to kiss the pain away?”

“Nice try, Bambam but as far as medical study is concern, morphine can reduce pain and not a kiss,” a tall boy stood beside JB with a smirk on his face.

“You’re such a er, Yugyeom,” another boy in as he slung an arm around the latter’s shoulder.

“Language, Choi Youngjae,” Haeyoon said as she gave him a warning glance.

The boy sheepishly bit his lip as he muttered, “Sorry, princess” to her. While the other boys continued fussing over her hand especially Bambam, Jackson and Jr, a red-haired boy caught her attention. He was just standing silently behind JB but when he caught her looking at him, he showed her a warm smile that he rarely do in front of other people. Haeyoon smiled in return and waved her right uninjured-hand a little and that’s when the boy’s smile faltered. His lips parted a little and his eyes widened ever so slightly in a surprised manner. He suddenly walked around the counter, tore the other boys away from Haeyoon before grabbing her right hand and turning it up.

“Where’d you get this?” he asked breathlessly as if he can’t believe what he’s seeing on her wrist. The other boys suddenly stopped making noises, faces mirroring the red-head’s reaction upon the sight of the unusual mark.

Haeyoon found herself unable to reply. How could she say that it just magically appeared on her wrist when she held hand with Jungkook? Would they believe her? The girl don’t think so, that’s why instead of answering his query, she found herself asking him back. “W-why’d you ask, Mark?”

“Just answer me, damn it!” the boy raised his voice, grip tightening around her wrist and making her flinch. Never once did Mark get angry at her, he was always the cool and calm one, always gentle and careful around her and his outburst quite scared the poor girl.

“Mark,” JB said in an authoritative voice, silently commanding the other boy to release his grip and as soon as Mark let go, Haeyoon was pulled into JB’s arms protectively. Before she could register what’s really happening, the silver-haired boy gently passed her to Jr’s waiting arms before walking out of the café with Mark in tow.

Haeyoon was left with questions on why did Mark and the others react that way. It was like they recognized the black mark at that moment but when she asked them if they know something about it they all frantically shook their heads in strong denial saying that it's the first time they saw something like that and they were quite surprised. But Haeyoon was not that naive to not notice that Jr and the others were dodging her questions and trying to divert her attention by changing the topic. She found them acting strange but she decided to let it slide for the meantime.

 

“THIS IS SERIOUSLY the best, Yoonie,” Bambam said with mouthful of chocolate cake that she baked.

“Thanks, Bammie,” she chuckled as she wiped the dark icing smeared on his lips with a table napkin. Due to the boys’ persistent demand, she was given a longer than usual break by her aunt who gladly complied with the request.

“I don’t know what I would do with my life if Bambam wasn’t able to discover this café and bring us here,” Jackson said after swallowing a spoonful of strawberry cheesecake; trust the boy to exaggerate things. “I don’t know what I would do with my life if I wasn’t able to meet my baby sweetcake Haeyoon and fall inlove!” Haeyoon just had to roll her eyes at that.

It was because of the café that they met each other. All seven of them went to a middle school not too far away from the café and one day, Bambam was exploring the neighborhood when he accidentally discovered the place. Being the foodie that he was he immediately tried the cakes on display and immediately fell in love. That time, he demanded to see the baker and was pleasantly surprised to see a very pretty girl wearing a cute pink apron. From then on, he frequently visited the café together with his other friends who quickly took a liking at Haeyoon, thus, making them all friends. Having known each other for more than four years is enough to bring them close like siblings.

“Say, ahh, my princess,” Jr cooed at her while he held his fork with mocha cake in front of her lips. However, instead of Haeyoon, Yugyeom was the one who took the bite.

“Haeyoon loves strawberry, don’t you know?” the boy smugly said as he pushed his plate of strawberry cake towards the girl.

“Woah, Mr. I-don’t-want-to-share-what’s-mine was actually giving away his slice of favorite cake? Wow, just wow, you really are something, babygirl,” Youngjae said dramatically complete with slow clapping which made Haeyoon laugh and Yugyeom blush.

Haeyoon then remembered something which made her smile turn upside down as she found herself anxiously glancing out the glass wall. Ever since Mark’s outburst, he and JB are still not coming back. She wondered what happened with Mark and why did he react that way. Sure, the other boys were also surprised and shared the same horrified look when they saw the mark but they seemed to get over it rather quickly and began acting normal and cheerful around her again.

“Jr,” she nudged the boy beside her. “Can you check up on Mark and JB?”

“Why? You worried, princess?” the boy asked jokingly but when she looked at him with a pair of cute worried eyes, he suddenly gushed at her. “Oh my gosh! You adorable little bunny! Why do you have to be so cute?!” He engulfed her in a bear hug while rocking her back and forth.

“Guys, you’re back!” Bambam exclaimed which made them all turn towards the direction of Mark and JB. Haeyoon looked at the two guys but Mark was avoiding her eyes while JB was giving her a smile that say’s she doesn’t have to worry.

“Hi, angel,” JB said as he slid in between her and Yugyeom which earned a lot of protest from the latter. “Where is my favorite cake?”

“Uh, yeah, here,” she passed him a slice of black forest which he accepted with a cute boyish smile. “Is…is Mark okay?” she can’t help but ask as she snuck a glance at the red-head who sat at the farthest side of the table. “Is he mad at me?”

“Of course not,” the silver-haired boy softened when he saw the worried look on Haeyoon’s face. He placed a comforting arm around her before kissing her on the temple. “You’ll see, before the day ends, he will come to you. There’s no way he could last a day without talking to you,” the boy whispered and what he said eased her a bit.

 

“GOOD THING YOUR brother and his friends aren’t going to pick you up today,” Jackson grinned at Haeyoon as he walked backwards which earned him a few warnings from JB and Jr that what he’s doing was actually dangerous. They were walking Haeyoon to her house since her brother was still in basketball practice.

“I still don’t get why you guys don’t get along,” Haeyoon said to all of them. “It’s like there’s always a competition going on between your group and theirs.”

“There is a competition, sweetheart,” Youngjae pointed out, placing an arm around her shoulders. “Our schools are rivals, remember?”

“But I’m friends with all of you,” she insisted, trying prove her point. “So why can’t you be friends with them, too?”

The boys looked at her with amused smiles on their faces. She really is too innocent for her own good. The competition they were talking about was not just about the school, they were competing in more ways than one but Haeyoon won’t realize it because she’s pure like that.

“It’s a guy thing, princess,” Jr said as he pinched her cute button nose. “Like how wolves claim territory, you know?”

Haeyoon snorted in an unlady-like way which made them chuckle. “Guy thing my .”

“Woah, sweetcake is being sassy, me likey,” Jackson wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at her which earned him a smack from both JB and Yugyeom.

“We’re here!” Bambam announced when they halt in front of a modern-looking two storey house with white pristine walls and elegant black roof. All of them, with the exception of Mark, gave her either a hug or kiss on the forehead or cheek as they bid her goodbye and Haeyoon can’t help but wonder how they were so much alike with Yoongi and his friends. Haeyoon was sure that the boys would get along just fine if they only give it a chance.

“Thanks for walking me home,” she smiled brightly at them before waving goodbye. She watched them walk away but was surprised when Mark stayed behind.

“Hey,” Mark started rather awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck and refused meeting her in the eye. “I just wanted to apologize for earlier.”

A gentle smile made its way on Haeyoon’s lips when she saw the boy looking so embarrassed and guilty. She knew that Mark wasn’t one to apologize, and seeing him put effort just to make up with her made her forgive him easily. “It’s okay, I forgive you.”

Mark snapped his head to look at her with a surprised look. He knew that Haeyoon was a very kind-hearted girl but he didn’t expect her to forgive him so easily. “Just like that?”

The girl giggled at his reaction and said, “What? Want me to make you walk on your knees around the city just so I forgive you or do you want me to make you do one hundred flips in the air instead?”

Mark broke out into a carefree grin and shook his head. “Thanks but no thanks; I’ll take your first offer.” He walked towards her and pulled her into a warm embrace. Feeling her warm soft body against him made him realize that getting into sort of a fight or misunderstanding with her, even for just a few hours, was unbearable and made him so upset. “Remind me to not get into a fight with you again,” he sighed as he buried his face into her strawberry and honeysuckle scented hair.

Haeyoon giggled as she patted his back comfortingly. “But, really, why’d you get mad so suddenly?” she asked, her curiosity getting the best of her.

Mark pulled away enough to see her pretty face before shaking his head at her. “I’m sorry for reacting that way but don’t worry, okay?” He pulled her into his arms again. “We’ll protect you…I’ll protect you no matter what happens.”

 


 

Author's Note: Oops, long chapter. And another group revealed! Yehet! But I felt so guilty for not giving long enough scenes for the adorable Bangtan Boys…Next time, I will give them more spotlight, don’t worry guys! *slap self* I got carried away with the cute Got7 boys, like, oh my gosh. Especially with Mark! That cutie is such a bias wrecker! T____T

Hmm, some hints are dropped, some secrets are being partially unveiled but more secrets are still buried. Next chapter will reveal more characters and secrets so stay tuned!

So, what do you think about this chap? Is it uneventful or what? Please tell me your thoughts and super thank you to those who took time to read, comment and upvote. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! YOUR COMMENTS MEANS SO SO MUCH!

PS. not proofread. Lazy- author here. kkk~