He likes me?!

Can we be in love?

 

{ Jonghyun's POV }
 
Before I walk in to the Sales Department, I suddenly remembered that I got to tell ~~~~~~ that I like her.. I quickly rushed to ~~~~~'s office. As I was about to go in, I saw Key inside, talking to her. ' Oh . Please dont tell me that Key had just confessed to her.. ' I thought. 
 
" Sure, I will see you there. " I heard ~~~~~ said. As I peep through the window, I saw Key smiling widely as he headed for the door. I quickly hide myself at one corner. As he walk pass me, I immediately went into the office. I turned to her and said loudly " Whatever Key said to you, do not agree, alright?! Even if he says he like you, do not accept him!! "
 
{ Your POV }
I was about to continue my work when I saw Jonghyun barged in the office. I was about to say something when he said " Whatever Key said to you, do not agree, alright?! Even if he says he like you, do not accept him!! " I was so shocked at what he said. Finally, I said " Calm down Jonghyun! Key just ask me if I could meet him at the shopping mall to pick a present for  his mother and what?? He likes me?? " 
 
Jonghyun's eyes widened and jaw dropped. I was still stunned that Key likes me.. Welll Key isn't so bad and he is also a gentleman and is serious about his work unlike Jonghyun who is such a playboy... Oh well... Then, I heard Jonghyun whispering to himself " Oh ! " 
 
I turned to him and said " Well.. Jonghyun, thanks for telling me that Key likes me.. Maybe that's what he wanted to say yesterday.. Oh and yeah, what did you want to tell me?? " Jonghyun stuttered " Oh... Erm.... I... Nothing! Just wanted to say that you and Yuri noona is already friends.. Yeah.. Erm... I shall get going.. Bye... " Then he dashed out of the door.
 
' Strange.. ' I thought. Then I shrugged it off and continue on my work.
============================================================
A/N:
There you go peeps! Sorry, I lied that
tomorrow shall post, but after seeing
the trailer that I just posted, had make
me want to post a chapter, so there you go!
Short chappie today. Oh and I will only post on
alternate days, so I shall see you all again the day
after! As usual please comment and read!
(=