I like her and I am going to fight for her..

Can we be in love?

{ ~~~~~'s POV }

Uurgh! I can't believe that Mr Kim asked me to over time tonight! This is so annoying! I sat at my desk silently arranging some papers when I heard the door opening. I didn't care as I was to angry and frustrated at Mr Kim. "Excuse me, may I know where is Mr Kim Jonghyun?" I heard somebody voice. I immediately shout at the person " I don't know! Go find him yourself!" Then I turned my head and found a handsome and cute guy staring at me. " Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. I thought you were just a random person." I apologized, looking at the floor. " Its okay." That guy replied.

{ Key's POV }
Wow! Actually, even though the girl shouted at me, I still think that she is still cute. I asked her "So, what is your name?" She looked at me with a cute face. My knees went weak. O My gosh, she is just so cute. "Oh... Erm.. Its ~~~~~." She faced me with a cute smile. I return the smile and say " My name is Key. Nice to meet you ~~~~~." ~~~~~ smiled again but this time a confident and comfortable smile. We started a friendly conversation when suddenly the door open and a voice was heard.

{ Nobody's POV }
Jonghyun looked at the two talking at each other from the outside door. ' Damn! Why do I feel jealous? I can't be jealous. But somehow, I felt like punching Key at the moment!' Jonghyun thought. Trying to act natural, Jonghyun pushed the door and walked in. " Oh, Key, you are here already." Jonghyun smiled. " Oh, hi hyung." Key waved. Jonghyun turned to ~~~~~~ and said sternly "~~~~~~, don't you have work to do?" ~~~~~~ smile melted and went back to her work. Jonghyun turned to Key and said " Come on Key, lets go to my office."

{ Jonghyun POV }
"Seat." I asked Key. " Wow, hyung! Your office is.... I can't find any words for it! " I laugh and said " Alright Key. Now tell me, what were you and ~~~~~ talking about?" " Oh, we were talking about some random things.. Why hyung? Do you like her?" Key asked me. I want to be honest and so I replied " Yeah, and you can't like her alright." I told him. He was quiet at first and then he said " Hyung, don't worry! I won't like her. I like other girls alright! She is totally not my type." I was relieve and then me and Key began to discuss some work things.

{ Key's POV }
After hyung asked me that question, I was stunned at first but then denied liking her. The thing is I felt really bad about lying to him. Hyung, I am so sorry that I lied to you, but since you like ~~~~~ too and I like her also, then I guess I will have to fight with you over her..

============================================================
A/N's Rants:
Heyy my readers! Sorry that I have not been updating for quite a while. Its just that I got some problems oh and by the way, do you like the poster? I just love it! Thanks to Marrione for this poster!! Check them out, they are good!!(=