Next time than say, alright?

Can we be in love?

{ Your POV }

Hmm.. Being the new secretary isn't so bad.. Well, at least you get higher pay even though there is really lots of work to do.. " Hey, ~~~~~! " I turned my head and saw Yuri unnie coming towards me. I smiled and said " Hi, Yuri unnie. What are you doing here? " " Well, to see if the CEO's new secretary is doing her job well and... to take you out for lunch! Come on, its nearly noon. "

I sigh and took my bag and we headed to the door. We reach the japanese restaurant and ordered our food. " Wow, ~~~~~. Guess after the makeover and the shopping, you have really change. Into more... professional. Good, keep it up! " I smiled and said thanks. After eating we went to do a little shopping around the shopping mall, after that, we went our seperate ways as Yuri unnie says she still have some work left to do. On my way out of the mall, I saw somebody walking towards me.

{ Nobody POV }

Jonghyun walked towards ~~~~~ and grinned at her. " Hey ~~~~~." ~~~~~ eyes widened and asked him " Jonghyun? What are you doing here? " Jonghyun gave her a charming smile and said " Well, I heard you were with Yuri noona, so I tailed you all here. Now, just come with me, I have got something to tell you.. " ~~~~ eyes narrowed for a while and was about to follow him when suddenly she heard someone called her name " ~~~~~ ah! "

She turn and saw Key running towards her. ~~~~~ smiled widely and let go of Jonghyun's hand. " Key sshi! " Jonghyun saw that and begin to feel a little jealous. " Well, what are you doing here, Key sshi? " ~~~~~ asked.  Key smile and said " I've got something really important to tell you, can you please come with me? " ~~~~~ looked at Jonghyun then at Key again.

Finally she turned to Jonghyun and said " Mianhe, Jonghyun sshi. Can you just tell me what you want to say tomorrow? I got to go with Key sshi, bye and see you tomorrow! " ~~~~~ waved and walked away with Key. Jonghyun begin to feel alot more jealous than just now. He thought while clenching his fist '  Key, you said you didn't like her! Well, since now you do, then I will fight for her too! '

{ Key POV }

I wonder if Jonghyun hyung knows that I like ~~~~ already.. But never mind! As long as I quickly confessed to her, it should be okay.. " Key sshi! What do you want to tell me? " I heard ~~~~'s gentle voice asking me. Ohh, that sweet and nice loving voice already want to make my heart melt! " Erm... I don't know how to say this but... I...- " Just as I was about to say, her phone rang, I sigh and then signal her to pick it up. She gave me a ' sorry ' look and answered the call.

{ Your POV }

" Hello? " I answered. " Yes... Okay, I will hurry up and return. " I immediately turned to Key sshi and said  " Mianhe, Key sshi, I need to go back to the office now, the CEO is looking for me. Whatever you want to say, next time than say it alright? " He sigh and nodded his head. " Komawo. " Then he asked me " Do you need a ride home? " I was to shy to agree but had no choice as the office is to far and taxi's fares are to expensive, and so he dropped me at the office and drove off. 
======================================================================================

A/N:

Heyy everybody! Soooooooooo sorry for not updating in a while, got some matters to attend to.. Anyways, here is the new chapter! Hope you all comment, subscribe, read and most importantly, like it! Thank you and I shall see you all again with your comments! (=