New VP?

Can we be in love?

Chapter 1 ; New VP?
============================================================
{ Nobody's POV }
Min ~~~~~ rushed in to N&E Pte Ltd main lobby. She had woken up late totally forgot that she has work today! 'Oh.. man!! I am so gonna be late! Got to hurry!!' ~~~~~ thought as she run to catch the lift. Bumping into someone is also the worst part when you are late! "Ow!!" ~~~~~ said loudly. She looked at her watch and was shocked to see that there were only two minutes to start work! So she quickly picked up her things and rushed into the lift. Unknowingly, there was someone who was watching her all the time..

{ Jonghyun's POV }
Today is my first day of work! Woohoo! But well, too bad I can't go to the pub I used to go to with my friends to see the hot chicks there man! They're hott!!! Wait... I got to stop thinking 'bout them. Omma has just posted me as N&E VP, so, I must make a good impression. The lift was crowded when I first stepped in so yeah, I had to be squeezed at the back. "Ow!" I heard a girl shout. I looked outside the lift and saw a girl picking her files and things up and stepping inside. Whoah.. Wonder who is she..

{ ~~~~~~'s POV }
As I stepped out of the elevator, I took a glanced at my watch and found out that I was one minute early. ' Whew.' I sigh of relief. "Hi ~~~~~~!" my colleague, Eunmi said. "Hi everyone!" I replied, feeling happy. Eunmi than told us" Hey, do you know that there would be a new VP?" We were wide-eyed. " Really? Wonder how he or she looks like.. Wish it was a guy.." Hyemin, my other colleague said, dreamily. Just then, we heard some footsteps.

{ Nobody's POV }
Jonghyun walked into the door of the N&E Sales Department. He saw some unfamiliar faces but what familiar to him is the girl he had been eyeing just now. 'Wow.. Its her..' Jonghyun thought. "Ahem." He cleared his throat and walked towards them. "I will be your new VP for this Sales Department.. Any problem about that?" Jonghyun asked.. with style.. Everyone shake their heads and went back to work. ~~~~~ was about to get to work when Jonghyun pointed at her and said " You. Come in here."

{ ~~~~~'s POV }
I saw the new VP pointing towards me and asked me to follow him into his office. I was wondering what does he want from me. When he sat onto his chair, he gave me a stack of files. I was shocked to see many of it. I asked him " What are all this files for Mr Kim? " " Your name is ~~~~~ right? I need you to arranged this 5 files properly and orderly in 2 weeks time. That should be enough.. Right? " Mr Kim said with his eyebrows up. I was kind of angry at Mr Kim as there was 5 thick files and he wants me to arranged them in like 2 weeks?! " Mworago?!" Then I realized it was rude to talk to the VP like this so I immediately apologized.

{ Jonghyun's POV }
I was silenced for a minute when she said what. The more I looked at her.. The more I fall in love with her.. ' No you can't Kim Jonghyun!' I thought to myself. Then I realized that she was still standing there. " Yeah. 2 weeks should be enough. Remember, neatly, properly and orderly. Araso? " I raised my voice abit louder so that they would not think that I am a softie. She whispered an 'Araso' and then walked out of the door. I smiled to myself. ' I think I really did fall in love with her.. Its love at first sight..'

{ Nobody's POV }
~~~~~ and the rest had just finished their work and they were about to go home. Jonghyun then came out of the office and saw them about to leave. " You guys are leaving?" Jonghyun asked. " Yes Mr Kim." They replied. " Okay.." Jonghyun said softly, thinking of a plan to asked ~~~~~~ to stay in the office with him. Then he thought' Hey! I 've got a great plan!' He silently do a victory dance in his mind. Jonghyun called out to ~~~~~~,"Hey ~~~~~!"

============================================================
Author's Rants:
There! First chapter is up! Oh I forgot to add in that ~~~~~ was first in Sales Department before promoting to be the CEO 2nd secretary. Oh and when you see this '~~~~~~' means that just put your name in. I am sure majority of the readers knows that! Please do comment!!!! (=