Being promoted and getting new clothes!

Can we be in love?

[ ~~~~~'s POV }

After yesterday chat with Key, I feel whole lots better even though Mr Kim did gave me lots of work to do, but.. oh well! Come to think of it, Key is kind of cute! Just as I was about to get on with my work, Mr Kim called me. " Hey ~~~~~, the CEO ask me to bring you to her office. " " For what Mr Kim?" I replied back. He just smiled and just said "Just call me Jonghyun." I was confused why did CEO wanted to see me.. After we arrived outside her office, Mr Kim.. I meant Jonghyun left without a word. I stepped into the office and said " Hello, Mrs Kim, what can I do? " She faced me and smiled " Hello ~~~~~, you are from the Sales Department right? Jonghyun told me lots about you. " I was stunned when she said that line.

{ Nobody's POV }

Mrs Kim then said " Well, I shall just cut to the point. After hearing lots of compliment and praises from Jonghyun, I have decided that you shall be my next secretary. " ~~~~~~ eyes widened and asked " Really? But what about my dressing? Isn't it abit too old fashion? " Mrs Kim gave ~~~~~ a grin and said " Its okay, I can take care of that. Just give me a moment." With that she turned around and make a call" Hello? Yuri? Its me auntie. Yes, I need you over as my new secretary needs new clothing... Okay, thanks." Mrs Kim then said " Okay, the fashion designer will be arriving. Go and meet her at the shopping mall just near our company, araso?" ~~~~~ said okay and then left.

~~~~~~ waited for a few minutes for the fashion designer to arrive. After a few minutes, she saw a well dressed lady walking towards her. ~~~~~~ was stunned as her fashion taste is much better than her own. " Hello, you must be ~~~~~~. My name is Kwon Yuri. You can just call me Yuri unnie and I will be helping you pick out clothes for CEO's secretary." ~~~~~~ replied, with a smile " Oh, hello. " Yuri smiled and then drag ~~~~~ to the store.

{ Yuri's POV }

Hmm... ~~~~~~ is such a nice and gentle girl. No wonder CEO would pick her as the secretary.. Must be matchmaking she and Jonghyun together! Hehehe. I handed some clothes to ~~~~~~ and said " Go to the dressing room and try on these clothes! Go!! " I chuckled as I saw how ~~~~~ was trying to carry the bunch of clothes and walking at the same time.

After trying all the clothes that I have given ~~~~~, we went to the counter and pay. " Yuri unnie, all these clothes are so expensive! I have no money to pay." I smiled at her and said " Don't worry ~~~~~. I will pay them first. I will just give the receipt to the CEO and then she will settle everything alright?" After that, we both exchange numbers and went our separate ways.

{ ~~~~~'POV }

Wow! These clothes that Yuri unnie bought them for me are just so fashionable! Yuri unnie is just so nice! After I reach home, I immediately change into these clothes again as I want to see how I look. Just now shopping with Yuri unnie and trying on these clothes, I didn't really pay attention to myself.

These are the clothes:

http://envylook.com/img_products/10_10/ops/10/ops10-01.jpg

http://envylook.com/img_products/10_10/ou/11/ou11-01.jpg

http://envylook.com/img_products/10_10/top/03/top03-01.jpg

http://envylook.com/img_products/10_10/ops/11/ops11-01.jpg

http://envylook.com/img_products/10_10/ops/08/ops08-01.jpg

http://envylook.com/img_products/10_09/ou/28/ou28-08.jpg

After changing out of these clothes, I went to bed, waiting to put them again tomorrow and being CEO's new secretary.
============================================================
There you go readers!
I am still wondering if there are any readers out there!
Come on, please comment, it motivates me and inspires
me to write! Please please please!