Still tired.

Welcoming Winter

 

I looked up at our new home for the next few weeks, hmm, well, wasn’t that a pretty site. The Four Seasons Hotel New York, New York. I titled my head back as far as I could, trying to see the top, gosh it was tall! I wonder what room we were in…?

“Come on Kibum-ah, its cold.” Jinki said, pushing me inside the doors. We had a no employees with us, and no security guards either, this was weird – but it’s not like I was expecting to get trampled either, we just usually can’t walk anywhere without them. I looked around and behind us, but I didn’t see any one I knew, until I looked towards the front desk, then I saw one of our usual publicists, Yeong-Ji. I walked up to her and peered over her shoulder, she was talking with a receptionist.

“Okay miss, and how many did you say would be in this room?” we didn’t even have a room booked? That was weird.

“No ma’am, we already have a room for them, top floor, five guests?” Yeong-Ji piped in, the receptionist – Shauna, according to her name tag – didn’t look happy.

“Look miss, but the only room we have booked, on the top floor, for five guests, is for something called SHINee. I don’t think you’re a part of this group.” She said with an annoyed look on her face. Yeong-Ji sighed, and moved over a step revealing me into the line of vision of Shuana.

“No, she’s our publicist. I’m a part of SHINee though.” I said looking at her, trying to keep my accent to a minimal.

“Oh! Oh Sir, I’m so sorry, so I take it you’re checking in now?” she said in a huff, and began typing wildly on her keyboard.

“So, a mister, Jinki Lee, Kibum Kim, Taemin Lee, J- j-jongh-hyoon..?” She stuttered, foreigners can never pronounce his name.

“Jonghyun.” I finished for her and she repeated.

“Ah, Jonghyun Kim and Minho Choi. Is that right?” I nodded, by this point the rest of them I joined me.

“1, 2… Uhm, seems you’re missing a few?” she said, typing on her key pad again. I was having a hard time making sure I understood what she meant, I think she was asking about how Jjong and Minho weren’t here, but then again, I wasn’t sure. Yeong-Ji noticed and jumped in again.

“Yes, you see, the other two will be a few days late, they’re held up at a previous engagement.”

“Ah, so I’ll put it in the records that they’ll be arriving shortly and-”

“Hyung! I want to go to bed! Can’t you make her talk faster?” Taemin whined at my side, he was leaning against my shoulder, holding onto my sleeve.

“Sorry Tae, she’s just checking us in.” I said, and patted his hair, now that he mentioned it, I was really tired.

“U-uhm, o-okay, so five people top floor room 508, uhm here’s your pass keys, I’ll leave a note saying Mr. Kim and Choi will be arriving soon…” She handed Yeong-Ji the keys, and she handed them to me, pushing us off towards the elevators, I turned to grab our bags, but noticed they’d be taken up already. But, this had turned my vision towards the doors again. I squinted, trying to see better, since it was so dark outside, but I could see it, the snow, it was whipping up and about like someone had just smashed a pillow into a wood chipper.

“Hyunnggg! Now! Let’s go!” Taemin said again, and yanked at my arm, spinning me around knocking me off balance.

“Omo! Okay! I’m coming!” I said, glanced back at the storm outside one last time and followed the others up to the room.

---

I smashed onto my bed – we had a three bed and two bath room, and it was gorgeous! But I didn’t pay much attention since I just look for a room with two beds and kind of died on top of one, aha. We also had a nice living room-type area and a kitchen. An Actual kitchen! At least I could bake – I bake when I’m bored, or worried.

“Ahh,” I melted into the bed more, it was soft like a cloud-cussion. I didn’t even care that I was in day clothes, I back up off the bed, lifting up the sheets at the bottom and slid up to the top stuffing my face into a pillow. Oh, I just want to sleep and never wake up!

 

 

---

Nothing really starts until the next chapter, which i'll be adding later on today.