And safe.

Welcoming Winter

 

I don’t know how, but we somehow ended up on my bed. We were laying right-side-down, with feet on my pillows and my head on his chest. I was lightly tracing the pattern of his t-shirt into his chest. We’d been talking for the past… I’d say thirty minutes? Mostly about nothing, but it was the most exciting conversation I’d had in awhile. Just being in his arms – after being away from them for so long – felt like absolute heaven.

“Think they’re wondering what we’ve been doing this whole time?” I asked sneaking a peek up at him. He looked down at me, and shook his head.

“They would’ve come into check if the cared.” He said looking back up at the ceiling. That was true. That or Taemin knew what we’d be doing, so left us alone. Ahh, I love our friends. I smiled and snuggled my face into his chest again.

“You’re warm.” I said to his t-shirt. He laughed.

“And you are keeping me warm.” He replied. I looked down at how my body was laying. Ha! He was right, my upper body was practically on top of him, only my was on the bed and then my legs were over top of his.

“Hush up.” I giggled. I leaned up and gave him a quick peck. He smiled at me.

“I love the way you do that.” He said. I blushed feverously.

“Don’t say stuff like that!” I complained. He laughed.

“I like your ‘I’m embarrassed’ face though!” he cooed. A small smile pulled onto my lips.

“Jjong, I missed you a lot you know. I felt as if my world had stopped spinning. I didn’t think it’d be so physically and mentally painful to be away from you for only a few days.” I said only a few days but to me it actually felt like over a year. He scrunched his eyebrows together.

“Kibum, I promise to never leave you that long again.” He said in a sullen voice. “Now that I see what it does to you.” I couldn’t help myself – I burst out laughing and flopped onto the floor. I saw him pop his head over the edge of the bed. He expression showed he’d thought I’d gone insane. I held my laughter long enough to weeze out a sorry.

“It’s just that-” burst of laughter, “we sound like Edward and Bella from Twilight!” I was starting to tear. He just looked at me, rolled his eyes and flopped back onto the bed. I climbed back on after him.

 

2nd part of chapter 10~ so together its "home and safe" :D enjoy~ there is still more to come.