New Member

Ex-Boyfriend Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Can you guys eat slowly?" You were talking to those three boys but it didn't look like they heard what you were saying at all as they still stuffed themselves with their so called breakfast. You just watched them eating and they ate way too much for breakfast, how could they match each other so well? Especially Jungkook and Taehyung, they were just fighting with each other a while ago and now they both just focused on eating. And Jimin, didn't he say he was on diet?

 

You just drank your coffee calmly and looked at the script before the shooting. All of you just came to the coffee house near the filming site for breakfast as it was still early and no one arrived yet. Well except for Jungkook of course, who came early just to join you guys. He kept saying he didn't like Taehyung but they kept hanging out together, same goes with Taehyung.

 

Whenever Taehyung wasn't with you and Jimin, Jungkook would indirectly asked for Taehyung, calling him 'the weird guy' but when Taehyung was there, they would just annoyed each other. It was fun to watch when you knew that they actually became friends unknowingly. But you didn't think that it was awkward or anything, you knew they were going to get along from the beginning.

 

Taehyung smiled at someone all of suddenly and you looked at the direction he was staring and it was none other than the main PD, Min Yoongi. He came inside and was searching for a place to sit but it seemed like there was no table available. And before he could react or anything, Taehyung just called him over as you guys had extra place at your table.

 

You just stared at Taehyung blankly but it didn't look like he noticed it. You kind of cursed him inside of your head for inviting Yoongi over. And there was no reason for Yoongi to refuse the offer, all he needed was to have his coffee anyway. Taehyung, being an kisser he was, just pushed you away and made place for Yoongi next to him.

 

You glared at Taehyung but he ,yet once again, didn't noticed as he only had his eyes for Yoongi, but Jimin and Yoongi saw you and they just smiled a little, the same kind of smile actually. Jimin saw that Yoongi smiled when he looked at you so he wondered if Yoongi had some kind of interest in you, he couldn't help but felt that way when he saw the look in Yoongi's eyes when he looked at you.

 

Taehyung and Jimin talked to Yoongi while you were talking with Jungkook. Jimin has known Yoongi for a few years now but they only talked at work and never really hanged out together outside work but they could still considered close to each other. Yoongi has always like Jimin's talent and his passion for work so he took care of Jimin quite a lot.

 

And for Taehyung, he just talked to Yoongi, well simply because he loves to talk and get close to people. He just loved making friends and hanged out with people, he has always been like that. You didn't know if it was a good thing or bad thing at all, because he usually got attached quickly and got hurt by himself at the end, so you were always worried.

 

"Hyung! Do you have a girlfriend?" Taehyung asked Yoongi excitedly and Jungkook suddenly got interested in their conversation, and so were you. But you kind of laughed at the fact that Taehyung already called Yoongi hyung instead of sunbae in like 5 minutes. They were all staring at him, waiting for his answer but you just looked else where, acting like you were unconcerned.

 

You didn't want to hear his answer but at the same time, you were curious. You were curious just like the other three. You wondered whether he already found someone else or was he seeing someone new. You wanted to know. For Yoongi, when Taehyung asked him that question, before answering, he gave you a quickly yet meaningful glance.

 

"No, I don't." Yoongi answered calmly and you just looked up and met his eyes. You looked away quickly and just asked for the waiter as Yoongi was waiting for a while now to order. You couldn't hide your feeling at all, it was kind of obvious that you were happy when he said he wasn't dating anyone.

 

"Really? I know a few girls. Do you want me to introduce them to you." Taehyung suggested and you almost spitted your caramel macchiato on him. You was getting mad at Taehyung for saying that to Yoongi, you wanted to choke him for actually wanting to introduce Yoongi to girls. But you also wondered what Yoongi was going to say about that.

 

But as you and Taehyung were waiting for his reaction, his phone suddenly rang and he excused himself to take the call. He went outside the coffee house and was talking for a while. He looked serious so you guessed that it was about work again. Well, it wasn't like he had any other interest beside work and work.

 

"What would you like to order?" Finally a waitress came over to your table but Yoongi was the one that needed to order his breakfast yet he wasn't there. Taehyung wanted to say something to the waitress but you just spoke up and ordered for him, it wasn't like you didn't know what he wanted. You dated him for three years.

 

"I'll have a cafe latte but instead of milk, I want cream. That's it." You ordered naturally and the boys just stared at you confusingly. They wondered why you ordered again, you didn't even finish your coffee and normally you wouldn't eat that much for breakfast. The waitress was about to walk away but Taehyung told her to wait.

 

"Jin Ae, why are you ordering again? You haven't even finish half of your coffee yet." Taehyung asked you but you just made a face and shook your head. It wasn't for you but for Yoongi. It seemed like they didn't think you were ordering for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter