I said I know...

Ex-Boyfriend Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning, you had a little hangover. You opened your eyes slowly as the sun was too bright. The moment you opened your eyes, the first person you saw was Jimin, he was resting his head on the coach as you slept on it. You realised that you gave Jimin a hard time again, having to bring you home.

 

You didn't remember what happened yesterday, you just knew that Yoongi was with you guys at the club and you didn't know why but you felt like drinking so you just kept on drinking and your memory ended there. You hoped that you didn't do anything stupid while you were drunk but you weren't too worried as you knew yourself well, you weren't the type to do stupid things when you were drunk.

 

You saw that Jimin was still sleeping but his face wasn't peaceful. It was like he was having a nightmare or something. You brushed the hairs that covered his eyes away gently but it woke him up. He just rubbed his eyes cutely and smiled at you when he saw you. You felt bad for waking him up but Jimin was just happy that you were the first person he saw in the morning.

 

"Are you feeling okay?" Jimin asked you, worried about your hangover and you just shook your head, assuring him that you were okay. He just smiled at you sweetly and you smiled backed at him, wondering why he cared so much for you. It wasn't like you didn't know he had feeling for you, but you just didn't know why he loves you.

 

"I'm sorry I wake you up." You apologised but Jimin just shook his head. You just stared at him and how he was being so nice and gentle with you. You felt bad because you didn't think you deserved someone like Jimin in your life. He was too great for you and you hoped he would see that you weren't as great as he thought you were.

 

"It's okay... I was having a bad dream anyway." Jimin said bitterly and you knew he was telling the truth because he didn't look too peaceful when he was sleeping just then. But you didn't think much of what the dream was all about. And he wasn't dreaming about ghost or monster or anything... he just dreamed about not being with you and it scared him more than anything.

 

You just got up from the coach and headed toward your room as you felt like you should take your shower. Your body smelt like alcohol and you really hate that smell. You opened the door to your room and screamed out of surprised. Jimin rushed to you and realised why you were screaming.

 

"I forgot to tell you that I took them here too." Jimin told you but you were still surprised to see all of them in your room. Taehyung and Jungkook were on your bed, you hoped they didn't puke on it. While Yoongi was on the floor, he totally passed out. You just sighed and Jimin felt like he was going to get scolded but you didn't scold him at all.

 

"They were too drunk and I can't take all of them to their house so I just brought them here." Jimin tried to explain to you but he just stopped as he realised that you didn't really listen to what he was saying. You just walked towards Yoongi who was lying on the floor and tried to put him on your bed along with Taehyung and Jungkook.

 

Jimin saw that your only concern was Yoongi and he felt kind of sad about it. But he just went to help you carried Yoongi and put him on the bed anyway. He didn't like the way you stared at Yoongi worriedly at all, he didn't like how you only cared for Yoongi as if he was the only one there. He hated the fact that you only had your eyes for Yoongi.

 

You covered Yoongi with the blanket and just sighed. You were worried that he might get sick sleeping on the cold floor all night. And you wondered why he was that drunk, normally he didn't drink that much. He rarely get drunk as he knew his limit, so you knew that there must be someone behind everything.

 

You turned to look at Jimin and you knew that it wasn't because of Jimin. And Jimin didn't look like he was drunk either so it must be Taehyung. You didn't even have to think any farther to know that it must be Kim Taehyung's idea that got everyone dead drunk like that. But you couldn't do anything as Taehyung was still sleeping way too peacefully on your bed. And  you didn't even think about trying to wake up Jungkook because you knew it was a mission impossible.

 

You were busy worrying about Yoongi that you didn't even notice how Jimin's face darkened. He thought that he would be able to handle you hanging out with your ex-boyfriends, until he knew that Yoongi was one of them. He thought that he had more patience than that, but he guessed he wasn't as patient as he thought he was, so he couldn't help but to get jealous and uneasy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter