Loving you

Ex-Boyfriend Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the long dinner, Taehyung felt bad and decided that he would paid for the dinner but Jungkook also insisted that he would paid so once again they started bickering because of that. You just couldn't stand them anymore and as always, Jimin understood you a lot better than them and just went to pay secretly.

 

"Let's go." Jimin came back and announced, Taehyung and Jungkook turned to look at Jimin and realised that he already paid so they just glared at each other. You were once again thankful that Jimin was there with you at that moment or else you would kill them already. Jimin just smiled at you and grabbed your hand and went out the restaurant.

 

"Do you need a ride?" Taehyung asked you when the three of you were outside the restaurant, Jungkook already left as his manager picked him up. He offered you a ride but you somehow got scared because of the past experience. So you just refused him, not wanting anymore problem.

 

"No it's okay, I can go with Jimin." You refused Taehyung as well as his way home was the opposite of yours so you didn't want to bother him. And since you lived close to Jimin, both of you could go together. And of course Jimin was glad to walk you home and Taehyung wouldn't have any problem trusting you with Jimin.

 

 

 

 

As you two were walking, you realised that Jimin has been staring at you. it wasn't like you didn't notice it, it was impossible not noticing it though, but you just ignored it, wanting to know how long was he going to stare at you. But it was long enough that you got annoyed because it kind of freaked you out when someone just stared at you like that.

 

"Yah! Park Jimin! Why are you staring at me like that?" You burst out and Jimin just started laughing and you just glared at him, the fact that he was laughing made you even more annoyed as you had no idea why he was laughing like that.

 

 Have you lost your mind, Park Jimin?

 

"You lose again!" Jimin suddenly exclaimed then you realised what he has been doing. It was something you guys always played back in high school. He would always stared at you creepily like that because he knew that you didn't like it, but wanting to win you kept ignoring him, however you always ended up giving up before him so you have to pay his meal all the time.

 

"Yah! You still remember that?" You forgot about the fact that you were supposed to stay mad at him and smiled at him. That was one thing about you that Jimin really likes, you couldn't stay mad for more than 5 minutes and to him, making you happy was the easiest thing ever. And that day once more, he just proved that you still haven't change, still couldn't be mad at something or someone for long.

 

"Of course, I do. I remember everything about you." Jimin said happily and honestly, you just glanced at him but he was looking straight. Jimin never once forgot about the memories both of you had together during those many years of friendship. Well at least for you it was friendship. He would always missed you from time to time, sometimes even when he wanted to contact you, he would hold himself back, in case he would be burdensome to you.

 

For you, the memories with Jimin were something you treasured as well, because to you, he was your friend, your closest friend, your best friend. You love being with him, you loved the way he treated you and how well he understands you but was there more? You don't think so...

 

"How do you feel meeting them again?" Jimin suddenly asked you about your ex-boyfriends as he was curious of your feeling. He wanted to know even if he could read your mind easily, that time he wasn't sure. But he did know something for sure.

 

"I don't know." You just answered him simply and shrugged. You really didn't know how you felt seeing those guys again. Whether the feeling was, it wasn't a bad feeling but it wasn't necessary a good feeling either. You liked the fact that you got to meet those great people again who were fun to be with but you hated the fact that sometimes awkwardness between a used to be couple was presented.

 

"Who do you like best between them?" Jimin asked again and this time you stopped walking and just turned to look at him, wondering why he asked you that kind of question. while Jimin, on the other side, was curious about the type you like better. Was it the random and funny Taehyung or was it the charming and caring Jungkook? He wondered.

 

"Are you telling me to rank my ex-boyfriends right now?" You asked Jimin, sounded confused and Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter