My Ending

Ex-Boyfriend Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoongi was driving by himself, he just drove, not even knowing where he was heading to. His mind was too complicated at that moment. He felt like the moment he let you went into the hospital was the moment that he let you get out of his life. No matter how much he wanted to keep you for himself, he knew that he had no right to do so.

 

It was no doubt that he regretted breaking up with you and he regretted it even more when he found out that you have been all alone by yourself. All these years without you, Yoongi was a living corpse, he didn't do much, didn't eat much, he was just tired of everything. All he did was working and working so he wouldn't have time to think about you.

 

But it was a lot harder than he thought, because even when his mind was unoccupied for one second, he would think about you. He would wondered by himself whether you were already eating, whether you were feeling well. If it rained, he got worried because he knew you always forgot your umbrella.

 

To be honest, he didn't know what he was living for without you. He was lonelier than ever, he only had you, you were the reason why he was willing to do all the things he has never done, you were his happiness. The only reason why Yoongi was smiling, it was you. And it has always been you. Even though he barely showed it, he was thankful to have you in his life. He changed

from negative to positive because of you.

 

And if he could turn back time, he would still chose to love you, to be with you even though he knew that it would end up like that. Because the time he spent with you, it was the happiest time of his life. With you, Yoongi felt like he was the luckiest man on Earth, no one has ever loved him as much as you did and he has never loved anyone as much and as dearly as he loved you.

 

He loved you and he still does but he felt like it was too late for him to do anything. He knew that Jimin loved you, he also thought that maybe Jimin loved you even more than he loved you. Maybe Jimin could made you happier than he ever did. Maybe Jimin was the one for you after all... maybe. But he had no idea whose your heart belongs to.

 

 

"Yoongi oppa?" You were shock when you saw Yoongi sleeping in front of your house. Actually, he wasn't sleeping, it was more like passing out. You went closer to him and he smelt like alcohol. You just looked at him worried yet mad at the same time as he has been drunk quite often this month.

 

"Min Yoongi! What are you doing here?" You nagged as you carried him up after much difficulty. You dragged him into your house and put him on your coach. You just breathed heavily and stood there, staring at the fragile figure in front of you. He looked so weak, so precious. You have always felt that way toward Yoongi. But he hated it when you told him that he looked weak.

 

But it wasn't even a lie, he was really weak but you didn't mind having a weak guy by your side. Even though he didn't look like the type to win in a fight, you still felt secure every time he held you in his embrace. You still felt like nothing can ever hurt you if Yoongi was by your side. The only person that can protect you, for you, it has always been Min Yoongi.

 

"Why are you drinking so much?" You asked him curiously as you put hot towel on his forehead, in case he has a big headache when he woke up. You just sat down next to the coach and stared at his face. He looked really bothered even when he was asleep, it looked like something bad happened that made him frowned that much.

 

You were getting tired so you just rest your head on your sofa and fell asleep like that. You were having a hard day that day, having to talk to Jimin and everything but you felt a lot lighter after saying all of that. You felt like you could live again after saying what you felt. And you were really thankful to Jimin who took what you said quite well.

 

 

After a long time, Yoongi finally woke up and thank to your hot towel, he didn't feel as bad as he was supposed to. But he was still having a headache. He opened his eyes slowly only to see you sleeping near him. He didn't know how to react at first as he didn't even know why he was in your house at the first place. He just remember getting into a taxi as he couldn't drive by himself.

 

But he just got rid of those thoughts and wonders and stared at your flawless features instead. You were the most beautiful in his eyes and will always be. He brushed away the strain of hairs that hided your face but you moved a little when he touched your forehead. Not wanting you to kick him out of the house, Yoongi just closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

 

You opened your eyes and realised that you had been asleep for a while now. You took a glance at Yoongi and he was still sleeping. You just sat there and wondered about something by yourself. You wanted to go find him and told him about something but you never thought that he would be in front of your house.

 

"I have something to say but now that you're like this, how can I say it?" You complained as you played with his hairs a little, brushing his soft hairs aside. You wanted to talk to him but it didn't seem like a perfect time to talk but then you thought that it would be a good time to practice about what you wanted to say to Yoongi in front of a drunk Yoongi. 

 

While you were murmuring your complains, Yoongi tried hard to act like he was still asleep. But at the same time he wanted to know what you were going to talk about. He was curious so he was wondering if he should act like he just woke up or should he continued to act like he was asleep. But before he could made up his mind, you started talking again, making him listening to you carefully.

 

But then you noticed something and broke into a smirk, Yoongi wasn't sleeping. You noticed that he was faking it and tried hard not to laugh at this frown face, he was thinking, you could tell. So you just continued to talk as if you didn't know that he was awaked. And just let Yoongi think that he fooled you.

 

"Yah! Min Yoongi! You Jerk! Are you listening?" You kind of yelled at him and Yoongi was surprised to hear all of that but still pretended to sleep. You just laughed silently, not making any sound and just enjoyed yourself talking down on him. When else can you talk to him like that without him tickling you and made you beg for forgiveness.

 

"Do you even know how hard it was for me without you?" You continued to talk but starting from that moment, you were speaking the truth, the things that you have always wanted to tell him, you were saying all those words. And Yoongi was getting nervous when he heard what you said and continued to listen.

 

I'm sorry, Jin Ae-ah...

 

"Why did you leave me all alone like that? More than anyone, you know that without you, I'm hopeless. More than anyone... you know that I loved you more than anything." You continued to spit out your feeling and you felt like it was better that he didn't look at you and just had his eyes closed like that. It made it easier for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter