Different Level

Ex-Boyfriend Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As usual, after wrapping up the filming, the four of you usually go and grabbed a drink together. But that day, there was a new face and it was none other than Min Yoongi, Taehyung invited him and he thought that there wasn't a reason why he should refuse, so he just agreed to come along. And he thought that it would be fun to learn about his co-workers...

 

You were greatly bothered by his presence and you weren't even sure why you were feeling like that. And you weren't the only one. Ever since Jimin found out that you and Yoongi used to have history, he didn't really want Yoongi to be close to you. He would tried to block but he felt like it was useless, because he felt like he was an invisible wall even when he tried to be a wall between you two.

 

Everyone were talking happily but you just kept on drinking nonstop by yourself. They didn't notice you at first but as time passed by, they realised that you were drinking everything all by yourself. You didn't really like alcohol so they were surprised to see you drinking that much. And it hasn't been 1 hour since you guy got to the club but you were already dead drunk. The last time you were drunk was 2 years ago, when you broke up with Yoongi.

 

"Jin Ae, that's enough." Jimin tried to stop you as he was really worried. He looked at you, concerned but you were already dead drunk and didn't even know what he was talking about. You just pushed away Jimin's hand that wanted to take away the glass from you. Taehyung just shook his head when he saw you like that and Jungkook just looked at you blankly, not knowing how to react.

 

"Let her be." Yoongi spoke up as you passed out and Jimin tried to wake you up. He thought that it was useless for Jimin to try to wake you up as you already passed out. Jimin too thought it was useless so he just gave up on you and let you lay down on the coach. It wasn't the first time Yoongi saw you like that, you were always like that when you two fought. But it didn't happen often.

 

"So Yoongi hyung... just to make sure. Are you Jin Ae's ex-boyfriend too?" Taehyung asked you and all eyes were on Yoongi. He thought that it was clear enough the other day but he just nodded anyway, as an answer. Even though they knew, they just wanted to make sure that they didn't misunderstand something.

 

"It was surprising." Jungkook stated and Yoongi just furrowed his brows, wondering why the younger boy felt that way. But it wasn't just Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin also thought that it was surprising, the fact that both of you dated. They would never thought of that.

 

"Why?" Yoongi asked him as he was quite curious. But the reason why was not what Yoongi expected. He didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing, nor did he know how to respond to what he just said. He was as confused as them and he guessed you felt the same way too.

 

"It's because Jin Ae always avoid you. The way she treats you is different from the way she treats us. It's like she has done something wrong to you or something. Has she?" Taehyung asked whether you committed something wrong to Yoongi as you looked like you were feeling guilty when you stared at Yoongi. But Yoongi didn't know how to respond to Taehyung at all.

 

"Anyway, since we all have something in common, let's play a game." Taehyung didn't even let Yoongi answered and quickly moved on as he suggested they played a game. And by having something in common, he was talking about all of them dated you. And the game was that each of them had to say something and if it was true to their case, they had to drink one-shot.

 

"But Jimin..." Taehyung spoke up and looked at Jimin as he was the only one there that wasn't your ex-boyfriend. Yoongi also stared at Jimin as he realised that Jimin has never dated you but he thought that the guy wasn't just a normal friend. He could felt it by the way Jimin treated you and looked at you.

 

"It's okay, you guy play. I have to look after Jin Ae anyway." Jimin said and Taehyung just nodded and went back to explaining his game to the other two. Jimin just smiled bitterly, at the fact that he wasn't a part of them and the fact that he never dated you like they did. But that wasn't what he wanted, being your ex-boyfriend was not something he wanted to be. He wanted to be your boyfriend and more...

 

So Taehyung was the one to start the game after explaining the simple rule to the guys. He wasn't sure if he should play that game but since you already passed out, he couldn't be more careless and just did what he wanted to do in the first play. Jungkook and Yoongi agreed to play as they thought that Taehyung seemed excited and didn't want to disappoint him.

 

"I dated her less than two years." Taehyung started and the one that dated you less than two years should be drinking. But he noticed that no one was drinking so he realised that they all dated you more than two years. They all stared at each others and just had that proud smile on their faces.

 

"How long have you dated her?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, even though Jungkook already mentioned that fact, he didn't remember and just asked the boy again. He still want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter