Typical Morning

Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             “Hani, did Young Master wake up yet?” asked Ms. Jeon as she was taking a sip of her morning coffee.

            Hani looked up and she shrugged.

            “I’m not sure Ms. Jeon,” she replied honestly.

            “Could you wake him up? I don’t want him to be late for school,” she asked.

            Hani stood frozen for a moment. Her father, who was standing nearby Ms. Jeon, signaled her to go upstairs. She stared at her father for a moment before picking up her feet and making her way to the stairs. She had remembered that waking up Jungkook was one of her daily routines before he left to study abroad. It was one of the toughest things to do since Jungkook was such a deep sleeper. She approached his bedroom door and knocked. No response. She knocked once more. When she didn’t get a response, she decided to enter.

            His black blanket covered half of his torso, revealing the outline of his defined abs. She noticed how refined his biceps were despite just laying there. Even in the darkness of his room, his skin was pale in contrast to his dark sheets. She walked towards the curtains and opened them, revealing bright sunlight into the room. She heard a loud groan from behind her, signaling her Jungkook was somewhat awake.

            “Get up, you’ll be late for school,” she said as she stood near his bedside.

            He didn’t move as he laid almost half dead on the bed. She looked at him once more to see if he was moving but he was not. She tapped his shoulder but received no response.

            “Jungkook, if you don’t get up, we will both be late,”

            In irritation, she grabbed the edge of his blanket and yanked the blanket off of him. She looked at his stationary body and mentally sighed in relief when she saw he was wearing pants. As a final resort, she remembered something that always woke him up. She dropped the blanket on the ground and grabbed his wrist with both her hands and forcefully pulled him out of bed. When she was able to drag his heavy body near the edge of the bed, she simply pulled once more and let go. When his falling body came into contact with the hard wooden floor, there was a loud thud that echoed in his room. His eyes opened quickly as he groaned in pain.

            “What the hell?” he whispered angrily to himself.

            She stared at him as he laid on the cold ground. He slowly opened his eyes in irritation and caught a glimpse of her before she walked towards the exit. He ran his fingers through his messy bed hair as he sat up and started to get himself ready for school.

            Grabbing his backpack and phone, he began to head downstairs. He saw his mother seated calmly on the sofa watching the morning news. He looked around the room for Hani but she was nowhere to be seen.

            “Jungkook ah, it seems the only person who can get you up is Hani,” chuckled his mother.

            “Morning mum,”

            “Fix your tie before you leave. You look like you just woke up,” she mentioned.

            “I’ll do it later! I’m leaving,” said Jungkook as he rushed towards the door.

            “Wait! Don’t forget you have a charity event to attend tonight with your father!” she shouted at his walking back.

            He couldn’t help but look around in hopes of finding Hani. He sighed in disappointment before he entered his car. He relaxed his left arm against the door as he drove with his right hand. He approached a red light and he gently stopped the car. He looked around the are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter