Kim Taehyung

Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “I didn’t know you moved to the attic,” he said.

            Hani stared at him suspiciously without uttering a single word. She noticed the obvious changes in Jungkook. He has grown much taller and seems more physically built. She glanced at his devilish smirk and knew that he had not changed after these four years. The Jeon Jungkook she knew was itching to make her life unbearable. He would harass her. He would bully her. He would purposely hurt her. She never understood why. Why he chose to specifically pick on her? It dawned on her that life may never be peaceful again with Jungkook’s return. She felt the familiar feeling of fear and trepidation in her body.

            “It’s a nice room you have up here though,” he commented in an attempt to break the silence.

            “Dinner is all ready downstairs. You should go. Your mom is waiting for you,” she said as she looked away.

            “Why does it sound like you are trying to kick me out?” he chuckled as he moved closer.

            “Think whatever you want. I’m leaving,” she replied as she quickly turned around.

            Jungkook swiftly grabbed her wrist lightly in an attempt to stop her from leaving. Her body involuntarily flinched at his touch. She knew resisting would be useless against Jungkook and thus turned around to face him once again.

            “What is it Jungkook?” she asked him in defeat.

            “I… I… never mind,” he stuttered.

            He released his grip on her and she rushed out of the room. He sighed in frustration.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

            Her alarm went off at five thirty the next morning. She quickly brushed her hair and put on her school uniform. Grabbing her backpack, she left the house. Walking down the street, she walked towards the bus stop. From a distance, she recognized a familiar boy waiting for her. Taehyung’s brunette blonde streaked hair covered much of his forehead as he listened to music with his Bose headphones. Leaning against a nearby tree, she couldn’t tell if his eyes were closed or opened. She quietly approached him and tapped him on the shoulder.

            “Good morning,” he greeted with a smile.

            “Morning,”

            The bus arrived shortly. As Taehyung followed Hani onto the bus, Taehyung noticed the bus being more crowded than usual. He spotted a seat nearby the window and he placed his hands on her shoulders gently, guiding her to the seat.

            “What about you?” she asked him when he made her sit.

            “I’m fine standing,” he simply said as he held onto the bus strap.

            He stood facing the window where she was seated, hoping that she would be more comfortable with him guarding over her. She looked up at his face momentarily and he flashed a slight smile at her as their eyes met. She looked away soon after. As Taehyung listened to his music, he couldn’t help but briefly steal glances at her. He could swear a smile uncontrollably crept onto his face.

            When they reached Seoul Academy, Hani was immediately called to the Headmaster’s office. She walked over to the office with slight nervousness. She wasn’t sure if she was in trouble or there was work for her, for she was rarely called into the office. Usually if it was work, the Headmaster would call for Taehyung, the student body president and not her, the vice-president.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter