Finally Noticed!!!

Can There Be Change In Neverland?

Kevin's POV

After I got finish changing I went to the other dressing room where A.J. was. The last hour was replaying in my head over and over. I had made sure that none of the members were able to notice my feelings for Kibum even after he was taken from the group. I was about to knock on the door of the dressing room when the door opened and I went face first into someone's chest.

"Kevin-ah, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there", Hoon said while holding onto Kevin until he got his balance back.Soohyun told him to be more careful while Kiseop just smiled at Hoon when he started to pout and started to swarm Kevin with question. He kept asking Kevin was he alright until put his hands on Hoon's mouth.

"I'm fine, hyung. Really." I chuckled at my adorable hyung and his behavior. How could I ever thought of hating him? I then noticed that there was one person who hasn't come out of the dressing room.

"Where's A.J hyung? I thought he was in the dressing room with you guys." Eli and Soohyun all stared at me like I had something gross on my face. Hoon lookd confused and looked around not noticing A.J mission while Kiseop looked curious.

" Is there something on my face?" The way they were staring was creeping me out.

"No man, it's just... I never heard you ask about A.J ever since he joined. He got dressed in a hurry and then went to wait in the van," Eli said with the ones who knew A.J left nodded in agreement. They're right. I wouldn't have ever said let alone ask for the whereabouts of A.J.

"kevin-ah snap out of it. As soon as we get back to the dorm you're going straight to bed,"Soohyun said with worry in his voice. I realized everyone else was already out of the building. Soohyun looked at me with curious and worried eyes. I smiled to stop him from looking at me like that and it worked. I noticed that A.J started to blush when he realize I was still staring even after he told me the manager was calling my name. I was happy when we were finally outside and the night air was blowing and it was cool. I looked towards the van that A.J was supposed to be in. The windows were tinted but from what I could make out there were already two people in the back seat. I came up to Kiseop and asked who was already in the van. He said that A.J and Dongho were on the back seat. Damn!!! Wait a minute. Was I actually upset that I wouldn't be able to sit next to him? Maybe just for the reason that I couldn't ask him questions. Yeah that was the reason..right?

1 1/2 Hours Later.

A.J POV

We finally made it to the dorm. I couldn't wait to go take a shower and sleep. Dongho had already fallen asleep and his head was resting on my shoulder. I nodded off a couple times but I couldn't stay asleep. Man this kid is something. We all piled off the vans and start towards the dorm. Dongho was leaning on me half asleep and I was struggling to keep him up. It looked like he was drunk.

"Hand him to me hyung. We're in the same room anyway." Eli came and took Dongho and, unlike me, didn't have a time trying to stay balanced. He must be strong and used to it. I started walking towards the dorm when I heard a familiar voice. A voice that now made my blood rush and body heated.

"AJ, can I speak to you for a minute?" Kevin asked in a voice that was audible to me but a whisper to the other members who were around. I looked at him and the sight before me made me blush again. Kevin had his head slightly down playing with his fingers waiting for my answer. He then looked up at me when the others went inside. It was just the two of us, staring into each other's eyes. He was blushing too. I obviously took too long to answer.

"You know what never mind. It wasn't anything important. Good night." When Kevin said that I did something that shocked us both. As soon he walked past me I turned and grabbed his hand. "Wait."

Kevin's POV

Why am I like this? Calm down. Just talk to him and maybe you could get some understanding about the way you're feeling.

"AJ, can I speak to you for a minute?" I asked him in a low voice that only he could hear. I knew I was blushing for some odd reason so I held my head slightly down so I could still see when the others went inside. Also so they wouldn't see my face being red and make me go to bed before even talking to AJ. When I was sure the others went inside I looked at AJ and realized he was blushing too? What the hell? Maybe I should just forget talking because we're both uneasy.

"You know what never mind. It wasn't anything important. Good night." I put my head down to hide my red face and tried walk past him as fast as I could. Then I was shocked when AJ grabbed my hand.

"Wait." He pulled my hand and soon I was staring him in the face with a look of shock.

"I do want to talk but later, when is asleep." He said those looking at me but towards the end somthing caught his eye. He glanced behind me with a nod and then looked back at me. My mind told me to follow his gaze and I realized we weren't alone. Soohyun stood at the door with a confused look on his face. My hand still in his. He dragged me to the back of the van since both of our bags were on the ground. He let go of my hand when he went to get his bags and I went opposite of him to get mine since the van I was on was in front of his. 

"Kevin. You know what time Soohyun goes to sleep right?"  He asked still bent over make it seem like he was looking for something in his bag. I nodded doing the same action he was. Soohyun checks on everyone before going to bed himself.

"AJ, can you see the hall light from under your room's door?" Before Soohyun finish his rounds and before heading off to sleep he turns off the hall light. It seem like a dumb idea but the light switch is right next to his room. AJ nodded. He glanced back and looked at me and mouth the words we need to get into the dorm. I glanced back and saw Soohyun starting to come down the front stairs. We both got our bags and headed towards the dorm. We  both walked past Soohyun like nothing was wrong. I glanced at his face and it seem the curious look he had faded but not fully. The members were all over the dorm so we just went to our seperate rooms. His shared room with Hoon was right in front of Soohyun's. Mine was two doors on the same side as AJ's. I came into my room that I shared with Eli and Dongho. Eli was down stairs playing cards with Hoon while Dongho was fast asleep in his bed. I chuckled at Dongho. He doesn't have a care in the world most of the time. That might to be due to wthe fact he was blood type B. I put my stuff on the bed when I heard a faint knock and saw a paper being slid under the door. I picked up the paper and read it.

Kevin

Soohyun is making everyone get ready for bed now. When the light goes off meet me in front of th dorm outside. It'll be chilly so I know a place that's not far from here we could go to. I 'll be in my room but not alone so do two knocks for yes or one for no.

AJ

I looked at the letter. And before I could even decide my body moved on its own. I looked around to make sure no one was in the hall and stood in front of A.J's room. My body, still moving on it's own, knocked on the door twice and I ran. I was in my room when the door to A.J's room opened. I leaned against the door breathing hard and heart beating harder. I realized what just happened and somehow I didn't feel worried. I was startled by a knock on the door. I sighed when I opened the door and it was Eli standing there. We got into bed and soon Eli was asleep. I couldn't sleep at all. I was staring at the the door crack just  waiting for the light to go off.

AJ's POV

I was in my room waiting for Kevin's response. I slide the letter under his door after giving a knock that could be heard but not loud enough to wake anyone up. Hoon was in the room unpacking his bag when what I was hoping would be Kevin's answer not only happen but it was also the answer I was hoping it would have. There was two knocks at the door and when Hoon answered it he mentioned there was no one there. Soohyun came down the hall with Kiseop in tow telling everyone it's time for lights out. I laid in my bed happy that Kevin agreed. This was the most attention I ever got from Kevin. Even though it wasn't under good circumstances it was still attention. I was staring at the door crack waiting for the light to go off.  After a few more minutes the light finally went  off. Showtime!!!