Is It Possible He's Not The Enemy?

Can There Be Change In Neverland?

Author POV

There has been nonstop movement from the boys of U-KISS. They have been working very hard for their new album Neverland. Constant appearances and tours have taken the boys energy but they would never admit this. They love their KISSME's. They are the reason the members was able to keep going after Kibum and Alexander were taken from the group.

"Man, this is gonna be the death of me", said Eli as he crashed on the couch in the groups' lounge. They just got finish performing one of their many concerts.The rest of U-KISS came in and tried to find whatever they could sit on so they can catch their breathes.

" You know, I never could remember any of our other albums being this, well, stressful," Dongho said as he sat beside Eli and leaned his head on his hyung's shoulder. Eli shifted so he could place his head on top of Dongho's.

"I know what you mean but all this hard work is gonna pay off. We stay being idols and we're also keeping our fans happy. Isn't that worth it?" Soohyun, our leader, asked. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement and also the fact that they haven't caught their breathes yet.

Kevin was sitting in the corner of the lounge like he has been doing every since he found out Kibum was being kicked out of the group by management. He liked Kibum as more than a friend but never told him. Kevin was the most affected when he found out Kibum wouldn't be in the group anymore. He kept to himself but it got worst when he found out they were replacing him.

A.J. POV

"Kevin? I got you some water." Kevin looked up at me, at the face that replaced his love. Kevin has much hate for me ever since I joined the group. He disliked Hoon too but as much as me. That was probably because Hoon was Alexander's replacement and I was Kibum's. Kevin gave me his usual icy glare that none of his fans would believe that sweet face could produce. He made sure none of the memebers were looking before he gave the glare.

I saw the way my dongsaeng was glaring at me and just sighed. I was used to the way Kevin would look at me by now. I knew that Kevin was close to Kibum but I'm probably the only member that knows Kevin loved Kibum as more than a friend. I also know that Kevin doesn't know I know but I only want to be friends with Kevin but it'll be a hard and long road. I looked around to make sure the other members wouldn't notice what I was about to do. I came closer to Kevin who now was giving a shocked glare instead of the icy one he was giving.

" I know you loved Kibum-hyung, Kevin-ah, as more than a friend." Kevin eyes got big and was about to say something but I put a finger to his lips."I'm not gonna tell any one but just wanted you to know that I'm not trying to replace him, Kevin-ah. I just to to be your friend or associate or whatever it takes for you to actually not glare at me like you always do."

Kevin's POV

Wh-What did he just say? I tried to act like I didn't know what he was talking about but I could feel my eyes get bigger. How? How did he find out? I guess there's only one way to find out. As soon I got a hold of myself and was about to ask how, manager-hyung came in.

"That was a good performance, boys. Now I have something very important to tell you all." A.J. hyung had went and leaned against the makeup table when the manager came in. He was paying attention to manager hyung while my eyes were focuesd on him. I heard someone call my name but still had my eyes on the boy who just pleaded with me to become friends and offered to keep a secret I thought no one knew about. While I was thinking this A.J hyung turned his head and we were staring at each other. Now that I really noticed he was handsome. He didn't look like he was my hyung. Then he started walking towards me, our eyes still locked on each other. Wait!! What's going on? did I just say that the person who replaced my long time crush handsome? And I'm blushing? I could be because my face became heated.

"Kevin-ah, are you ok? Manager-hyung has been calling you for a while, " A.J. hyung said while putting a hand on my shoulder and another on my forehead. When A.J. did that, I could feel the heat of where the older boy's hand was. What's happeing to me?

A.J POV

The manager was calling Kevin's name but he wasn't answering. I turn to look at Kevin and he was staring at me, deep in thought. I could feel myself starting to blush at how intense Kevin's stare was. I don't know why but I wanted to smile. This was the most attention I had ever got from Kevin since I joined. I heard the manager call Kevin again but his voice sounded upset. I decided to go and shake Kevin out of his trance as much I didn't want to.

"Kevin-ah, are you ok? Manager-hyung has been calling you for a while." I could feel him get hot when my hands touched him. Is he sick or maybe...? Kevin was starting to come out of his trance but not fast enough for the manager so I decided to do something Kevin would probably yell at me about. I told the manager Kevin was burning up and offered to take him outside for some fresh air. The manager face went from irritated to worried.

"I think that's a good idea. I tell you all what I have to say tomorrow. For now go change and head back towards the dorm. Kevin, you need to go straight to bed when you get back, araseo?" By that time Kevin had come out of his trance completely and answered the manager. As everyone turned to say goodbye to the manager and head to the dressing room to change my eyes went back to look to Kevin and I saw he was staring at me again. When I realized I still had my hands on his shoulder and face, I blushed harder and straighten up and looked away, trying to find something to look at but couldn't. 

"Ahem. I think we should go and start changing so we can go home." I started to walk fast and left. I heard Kevin make a sound and I felt the tip of his fingers brush my wrist. I'm thankful that I share a changing room with Eli and Hoon. I got dressed fast and headed to the van and sat in the back. When the others came only me and Dongho were on the back seat. I sighed out of relief but saw something I didn't expect. Kevin asked Kiseop was I sitting alone and Kiseop told him no he didn't say anything. What really caught my interest was when when Kiseop turn and headed towards the other van. Kevin was pouting!! I couldn't belive my eyes and I started blushing again. What's happening to me? I just wanted him to not hate me. I just wanted to be friends...right?