Are You Mad At Me?

Can There Be Change In Neverland?

Kiseop's POV

Soohyun hyung took me out of the kitchen after I almost told Kevin that we were dating. This all too exciting so of course I couldn't contain myself. Seeing A.J and Kevin actually talking was like a miracle happened. I also noticed that Kevin had a certain look in his eyes, the same look I have when I see Soohyun. As soon as I noticed that before my mind could tell me different I blurted out that Kevin likes AJ. Soon I was ranting about how they would be a cute couple and more stuff I don't even know what I was saying before Soohyun stopped me. He told me they couldn't be a couple since they just became friends and I looked at him with a pout before continuing. By me continuing it lead me to almost telling Kevin that Soohyun and I were dating. Soohyun enetered the room first and I slowly closed the door and leaned against it. I still had my head down and Soohyun sat down on our bed. Yes our bed. We had seperate beds until after a couple of months of dating. 

" Kiseop ah why are still standing there? Come here." I went towards the bed and sat still looking down. After a few seconds of just sitting there I felt Soohyun grab my chin and lift my head up to face him. God how I love looking into his eyes. It felt like they were staring right into my soul. I knew I was blushing and wanted to hide the fact that I was but I didn't want to stop looking at his eyes.

"You know you're really something Seopie." What!? I blinked a couple of times to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"H-Hyung, you're not upset?" He tilted his head gave me a confused look. He opened his mouth to say something but his eyes widen a little when he realized what I meant. He started chuckling. Why was he laughing? I looked at him with a look of confusion and a little bit of anger.

"You thought I was upset with about almost telling Kevin about us?" I nodded.

"I'm not upset. I just think it's probably not the right time to tell Kevin about us. " I continued to give a confused look this time with a pout and Soohyun saw it.

"He 's just starting to get a little better. I mean look how long it took for him to not only come out of his depression but to also talk to AJ and consider him a friend now." I made a ':o' face. Soohyun's right. Kevin really took it hard when Xander hyung and Kibum hyung left the group especially Kibum hyung. I always thought Kevin liked Kibum with the way he would act around him. 

"Seoppie? Kiseop-ah!!" Soohyun had a hand under my chin while he was using the other to snap me out of my trance. I guess I was really out of it. I started to blush when I was able to snap out of my thoughts when I saw how close my and Soohyun's faces were. 

"I-I'm fine. Ju-just being my usual self." I cursed myself silently for stuttering in front of him. I also knew that I was blushing and put my head down to hide that fact. I really shouldn't have done because what happened next was unexpected.

Author's POV

Soohyun noticed that Kiseop was blushing and put his head down to hide his blush. Soohyun smirked and put his hand under Kiseop's chin to lift his head up. As soon Kiseop and Soohyun were looking each other in the eyes, Soohyun leaned and kissed Kiseop. The kiss happened so fast that it caught Kiseop off guard. Soohyun broke the kiss and looked at Kiseop who still had the shocked look on his face.

"You didn't honestly think I wouldn't see you blush now did you? You're just too cute sometimes." Soohyun said while running his thumb on Kiseop's bottom lip. Kiseop blushed harder than what he was at first and pouted when he heard the word cute. Soohyun chuckled and leaned in to kiss Kiseop who knew it was happeing this time. Kiseop put his arms around Soohyun's neck while Soohyun was moving them to the center of the bed. Soohyun then broke the kiss and moved to placing light kisses on Kiseop's neck. Kiseop bit his lip to keep a moan in as Soohyun attacked his sweet spot on his neck. 

"Soohyun hyung, pl-please. The others mi- Ah!!!" Kiseop moaned out as Soohyun bit down on his spot and also, without Kiseop noticing, put his under shirt at the same time playing with his at the same time. Kiseop tried to talk and push Soohyun away but gave up a bit after when his lips was suddenly taken over and a hand reached inside his pants and was leaving circles on his thigh. Kiseop put his hands around Soohyun's neck letting his fingers play in the older's hair earning a moan. Things were about to get much steamier until...

"Yah hyungs, manager hyung is down stairs. He says he has some good news for us. Stop 'playing' and come out." Dongho shouted with a sarcastic tone that the two mentioned knew what he meant. Soohyun groaned that his moment with his lover was interrupted while Kiseop let out a sigh of relief and was trying to catch his breath.

"Damn maknae. Just when we were about have fun." Soohyun huffed and crossed his arms across his chest like a kid. Kiseop, finally catching his breath, got off the bed and silently thanked Dongho for the interruption. Before he could open the bedroom door strong arms circling his waist stopped him and spun him around until he was face to face with Soohyun.

"You know after the manager hyung leaves, you're all mine with no interruptions." Soohyun said nibbling on his lover's ear and gave Kiseop's a firm squeeze. Kiseop was sure his face was beet red and was trying hard to hold in a moan. Sensing his lover's reaction, Soohyun let go of Kiseop and opened the door to go to the living room dragging a stunned, and blushing Kiseop behind.