What!?

Can There Be Change In Neverland?

Author's POV

Kevin and AJ came into the dorm and let out a sigh when they noticed no one was up yet. AJ headed for the kitchen to make breakfast while Kevin went to go and put his new stuffed animals on the bed. When Kevin was done arranging the animals he couldn't help but smile. Who wouldv'e thought he would not only talk to AJ but he considers him a friend. Then a blush came across Kevin's face when he thought of the friend comment. Kevin realized a while ago that the way he reacts to AJ is the same as he would've reacted towards Kibum. Kevin definitey liked AJ as more than a friend but will keep it to himself. He just started being friends with AJ. He didn't want to scare him off. Kevin was in deep thought when he smelled the delicious breakfast that AJ was cooking. Kevin left of his room, quietly closing the door, and went to kitchen where his new friend was.

AJ's POV

"Something smells good", Kevin said while hugging me from behind and puting his head on my shoulder to see what I was cooking. I immediately started blushing at the fact of how close Kevin was and how I could feel his breath on my neck. I knew when I first meet Kevin that I had a crush on him but decided to just try and be his friend. Even though he hated me for being in U-KISS and not Kibum my feelings didn't waver. I asked him to set out some plates and silverware. I continued to cook breakfast but would take a few side glances at Kevin. I still can't get over how we're able to laugh and talk with each other like he never hated me.  I put the food on the plates and we sat down and ate. We didn't even realized that the sun was rising and some of the members started to stir. It felt good talking with Kevin after everything that's happened.

Author's POV

Kevin and AJ continued to talk about anything they could. They were so absorb into each other that they didn't realize three pairs of eyes watching them until the owner of one of the pairs decide to say something. Kevin and AJ heard the noise and looked into the faces of Soohyun, Kiseop and Dongho. Kiseop and Dongho had a 'what the hell' look while Soohyun had a poker face but you could tell he was shocked just like the other two.

"Ummm...you guys are up early. Is everything alright?", Soohyun asked trying to not cause a argument and out of curiosity.

"Yeah. Well we couldn't sleep and decided to go for a walk and talk. We got hungry and came back here. I guess we lost track of time", Kevin said while looking at AJ and AJ at him. This cause Kiseop's mouth to open more,if that's possibly. Dongho had a suspicious look while walking to the food that was on the stove and Soohyun was struggling to keep his poker face. 

"Since when did you two talk? I thought you hated him, Kevin."

"Dongho, eat." Soohyun said while draging along a still shock Kiseop,whose mouth was close shut and had a nervous look after Dongho spoke, to sit down while Soohyun got two plate for himself and Kiseop. All 5 members sat in awkward silence for a few minutes until AJ whispered something to Kevin and they broke the silence.

"OK, I think we need to say something. I know you guys find it shocking and weird that Kevin and I would actually be talking to each other..well, Kevin talking to me but the point is we decided to have a talk and figure out the situation between us and, as you can see, we were able work it out." AJ had the goofiest smile on his face when he finished and looked right at Kevin. Kevin saw AJ's smile and smiled back and when he realized he was blushing he looked away and took a drink of water hoping AJ didn't notice. He didn't but someone else did.

"Kevin-ah likes AJ~." Kiseop said that caused Kevin to almost spit out his water, AJ eyes widen, Dongho almost chocked on his eggs and Soohyun, who had a poker face the whole time, stared at Kiseop with a 'what the hell' look.

"What are you talking about hyung?" Kevin, AJ and Dongho asked. Kiseop ignored the question and continued on his rant about how Kevin and AJ would be a cute couple, how the fans would go crazy and he droned on and on until Soohyun stopped him.

"Kiseop-ah, I think they are just friends not a couple. They just became friends."

"So? Friends can become more even people who just meet. That's what happened with us until we realized that we-" Kiseop was cut off by Soohyun's hand being placed on his mouth. Soohyun excused himself and Kiseop and drugged Kiseop up the stairs. Kiseop had his head down. Kevin  looked at AJ and Dongho with a confused look on his face. It's normal that when Kiseop gets excited he starts rambling but what he said last was repeating in the boy's mind.

"Kiseop hyung really needs to learn how to control himself." Dongho said calmy. Kevin then glanced at AJ  wondering why was he so calm.

"Dongho-ah, what did Kiseop hyung mean?" Dongho was about to answer when Kevin spoke up.

"Don't say you don't know because that calm attitude of yours says otherwise." Dongho sighed and knew that his hyung could see through after being together for years.

"Fine. Kiseop hyung and Soohyun hyung are dating and I guess didn't want to tell you guys." This was Kevin turn to drop his mouth. He glanced at AJ again and then back at Dongho.

"WHAT!? What do you mean they're dating?" Kevin practically screamed.

"Hyung keep your voice down. Not only are other people sleeping but you're gonna hurt my ears. They've been dating since about a year and a half now." 

Kevin's POV

I can't believe it! How could I not know that? I did notice that they were close but I just guessed it was because of how Kiseop was comfortbly to be around. He might be odd but when the members needed a shoulder we would go to Kiseop hyung who would just smile and comfort us. I noticed that AJ was just as calm as Dongho. Wait a minute.. did he already know?

"AJ, did you know about this?" AJ looked down slightly and meekly nodded his head and told the whole group knows except for me. My eyes widen with hurt shining in them and AJ saw this.

" When they told us was when me and Hoon joined and everyone was stressed out. I guess everything going on it was stressing out Soohyun to the point he snapped at Kiseop and that's when we had found out. You didn't noticed cause well...", AJ looked at his plate and I knew what he was trying to say. Was I really that wrapped up in myself that I didn't notice not only AJ but the other members as well? I then realized there was a part of me that blamed the members for what happened to Kibum too. I can't believe I let a crush make me abandon my group, no my friends. I looked at Dongho and was picking at his food with a sad look in his eyes. All my accusations was answered right at that moment. I grabbed AJ's and Dongho's hands.

"I'm so sorry to both of you. I'm sorry for taking my anger out both of you and the members. I hope you guys can forgive me." Dongho gave me a hug that was tight but I didn't care. I knew he needed and wanted to hear those words. Aj chuckled at Dongho and ruffled his hair and gave me sincere smile. 

"Now... can you guys tell me all what happened in the last couple months. Especially about Soohyun hyung and Kiseop hyung?"

 

 

****SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. I HAD A LOT OF SCHOOLWORK AND A SITUTATION CAME UP DEALING WITH MY GRADES. NOW EVERYTHING IS SETTLED AND I CAN START BACK UPDATING. THANKS TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS. SARANGHAE!!!! <3****

sorry102.gif