Finally-A Break!!!

Can There Be Change In Neverland?

Author's POV

Kevin and A.J were the first ones to enter the living room where the manager was waiting to delivery some news. The manager noticed the new closeness between the two but didn't say anything but was secretly hiding a smile. A loud 'ouch' was heard causing the three people already sitting to look to the source of the noise. A grumbling upset maknae entered with a apologizing and comforting Kiseop and a satisfied and smiling Soohyun right behind. The manager raised an eyebrow but let things be. Kevin was confused and looked at A.J, who had a clue as to why the maknae was rubbing the back of his head, looked back at Kevin and told him which caused Kevin to blush. The last members to come into the living room was Hoon and Eli. Hoon was his normal cheerful self while Eli, who was half awake, was stumbling and would have fallen a lot if it wasn't for Hoon.
 
"Now that everyone is here I would first like to say I'm sorry for coming on a very rare off day but this is such good news that I ccouldn't wait." The manager was practically beaming, which was rare, and that caused UKISS to be curious and suspicious of the news.
 
"Manager hyung you're being really weird." Eli, who was fully awake now, was looking at the manager with suspiciously. 
 
"This does seem very....odd." A.J tilted his head a little looking at the manager like he was waiting for a prank to be over or something. Soohyun and Hoon didn't say anything but were cautious while Dongho was, well, being Dongho.
 
"Don't worry guys. I guess I just have to tell you guys. UKISS IS GOING ON VACATION!!!" All the boys had the same expression on their faces: mouths dropped and wide open eyes. The manager sat back cause he knew it would take a while before the boys actually catch on to what he said. He was right. After a few moments of looking from each other and the manager with the same expression Eli and Dongho were the first to react. They were jumping around and soon the the other members joined in. The manager just laugh to himself watching the funny reaction of the boys. Soohyun told the guys to be quiet for a bit.
 
"Hyung, are you serious?" Manager nodded with a sincere smile on his face.  

 "Daebak!!!" Soon the manager was ganged up on and asked so many question from the members, he had  to raise his voice to tell them to calm down so he could explain. They all did as he said and sat down.

"Now that I have your attention. Yes U-KISS is going on a vacation. After everything that's been happening management thinks you deserve a break. All of you  will go to Jeju Island for 2 months." The manager couldn't even finish what he was saying before he was tackled by U-KISS who were thanking and kissing the manager on the cheeks. The manager just laughed because he understood their excitment and just let them be. Soon they calmed down ,sitting and waiting for manager to continue with the details.
 
"Since everyone is calm...again, I'll tell you the details. Like I said before management thought it would be nice for you guys to take a break. For 2 months you'll be staying at Ocean Grand Hotel near Hamdeok Beach. You'll  leave the day after tomorrow. You guys have a break tomorrow also too so you can get your suitcases packed and can go shop for any neccessities you think you'll need on the trip. " The manger left the seven excited buzzing idols to themselves.
 
Time flew by and the day that UKISS was waiting for finally came. The idols waited, in disguise of course, for their plane to Jeju. They could hardly contain their excitement when the plane was called and they started boarding.
 
Kevin's POV
 
I can't believe that we're going to Jeju island for a 2 month break!! The other members are just as excited as I am maybe even more. As we boarded the plane the manager told us that there will be two of us in each seat. I hope AJ seats next o me. Wait what!? Did I really say that? I mean we have been getting along ever since 2 days ago. We went shopping together for some things we would need for the vacation. In those days I learned alot about AJ.  He may seem to look like a player but he cares a lot about the people around him. When he met Hoon for the first time and saw how the bunny was really nervous and shy AJ became protective over Hoon. That would explain why he would always be around Hoon when it seemed he was shy or uncomfortable. 
 
"Is this seat taken?" I looked up and saw the kitty like smile I came to like seeing. I realized that I was feeling giddy and shook my head. He settled into the seat next to me. 
 
Author's POV
 
During the whole flight AJ and Kevin  talked about each other's  funny stories, embarrassing moments, etc.  Kevin was now looking at AJ who was looking out of the window. Kevin had a small smile playing on his lips when he realized that he enjoyed the company of AJ. Kevin put his head on AJ's shoulder being tired and wanting to get some rest in before landing. Kevin smile got a little bigger when he notice AJ moving a little to make sure he was comfortable on his shoulder. Kevin drifted off to sleep with ease knowing who he was leaning on.
 
 
P.S: To those who read this chap before AFF crashed I changed the ending a bit. I was a bit uncertain about the chap I posted before so I decided to add a little more. I know I've kept a lot of you waiting for either this couple or the other so for the next chap is when the real drama starts so the other couples will take control for a few chaps. I can't wait!!!