Sacrifice

Revenge

 

 

 

They arrive at the cave that Yeonjun tell him. Seungri slid off from the horse abruptly and landing with loud thud on the ground. He quickly get up and get Yeonjun off the horse while and the two dogs stay close.

‘We need to go.’

‘No, we need to tie hyung’s horse first or hyung will be angry.’

‘We take the horse with us okay. Hurry we need to hide.’ Under the moonlight, Seungri try his best to find the cave entrance.

‘There, that seem a good place to hide.’

‘Hyung, why you so good finding place to hide?’

‘Because I have played this game with my brother when we were young.’

But Seungri quickly reliase his mistake. The horse had provided to be a quick escape to them but to bring the animal with them, there’s was no way they could hide.

‘We need to let go the horse, Yeonjun.’ He pray so hard that the people who hunted them would follow the horse.

‘No! We can’t do that. Hyung will be angry.’

‘I will responsible. I’ll tell your hyung that it’s my fault. We need to let the horse go.’

‘No! I won’t let you—’ Seungri has already remove the reins and slap the horse on its’ back. TOP’s horse run into the darkness leaving a sob Yeonjun.

‘What is something happen to hyung’s horse—’

‘I think the horse will be fine.’ Seungri grab the little boy and run to the cave. Yeonjun was struggling hard and made Seungri almost dropped him.

‘But hyung—’

‘Shhh.’ Seungri put his hand over Yeonjun’s mouth as he pull both of them to hide behind the rocks. ‘I can hear someone coming. Don’t be scared. You need to listen to me okay. Don’t make a sound. Charlie; Boss—down.’ the dogs follow obediently and lay down.

‘Don’t be scared okay,’ Seungri whispered as he hold Yeonjun tightly in his arms.

‘They can’t be missing.’

It was Kim Jong Kook’s voice, speaking the same words on the night he and his twin escape from the palace. Seungri close his eyes, his mind were back in his father’s bedroom on the night of his death; but this time he was protecting TOP’s younger brother.

He hug Yeonjun even tighter and his hand still keeping over that little boy mouth. But his mind can’t help wonder how Kim Jong Kook know about TOP’s secret.

‘They must be here. There’s no place they could hide.’ Seungri feel shook upon hearing Onew’s voice. Now he got his answer.

He feel Yeonjun struggling and Seungri tighten his grip, but the sudden movement had made some stones falling to the ground and the sound vibrated inside the cave.

Seungri realise he had nothing to defend both of them. ‘Stay here and don’t move.’ He whispered the word on Yeonjun’s ear.

He stand up and step out from their hiding place, his eyes become blurry by the flash light that pointing to him.

‘It’s him.’ Onew’s voice was full of hate. ‘The little boy must be with him too.’

‘No, he’s not here. I left him alone in the house when I run. I think you want me. Here I am.’ Seungri step forward and saw a wicked glint in Onew’s eyes.

‘He’s lying. He’s never being away from the little boy because he thinks that’s the way to get TOP to love him.’

But before Seungri could respond Kim Jong Kook has take a step forward. He feel cold shiver run thru his spine as he remembered how Kim Jong Kook stand over his trembling body when he and his twin run from him when they’re young. Seungri determined not to live in that fear again, so he stand as tall as he could but Kim Jong Kook just simply smile back at him.

‘The best way to look for something is to hunt and I know just how to do that.’

Kim Jong Kook snap his fingers and before Seungri could figure out what he was doing, he heard the sound of animal growling and just after that four hunter dogs run into the cave.

Seungri’s legs automatically turn into jelly as he stumble back towards Yeonjun hiding place. The terror was so intense he could hardly walk.

He should guess that Kim Jong Kook will use the dogs. He could hear the loud thud of the animals paw, hear the animal breathing as the dogs run towards him. And then Seungri was beside Yeonjun, covering and protecting the little boy. He is so determined to protect Yeonjun even if it mean the flesh was torn from his bones. He brace himself for the feel of hot breath on his neck and the pain.

 

 
guys, tq so much of ur suggestion & comments.. i really appreciated all of them:)
tell me what do you think of this chapter okay...kasahammida..bow