between right and wrong

Revenge

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri heard children laughing and he know one of the voice belong to TOP’s younger brother.

He seem happy, playing with his other friends, laughing without fear. The Prince has forbidden him to go near his younger brother and Seungri has no intention to disobey that order. The children were playing and laughing until dark.

And then the screams started again.

Instinct drive Seungri to get up from his bed. His heart was beating fast as he pacing around his room.

What about the Prince’s order?

Unless he don’t want to be punish he need to follow what the Prince’s say.

Feeling torn inside, he wait for the screams to settle but it only grew louder and more desperate. Just listening to it made him feel uneasy. Sweats was forming on Seungri’s forehead.

He take a deep breath and try to calm down. Where did everyone go? The guard? The servant-Onew? Why they not there?

When he heard the screams again, he couldn’t hold himself anymore. He need to do something.

And if the Prince want to punish him then so be it.

Seungri storm out from his room and immediately go to TOP’s younger brother’s room. His heart broke to see the state of little child who sit on the big bed alone while screaming and looking scared. The child condition is the same as the first time Seungri see him.  

But his mouth feels dry as soon as he look at the two dogs that guiding TOP’s younger brother. A hunter dog. He look at the dogs, his heart beat even faster when the dogs bare their teeth to him as they see stranger coming. The past memories of him and his twin with the dogs flash across his mind.

Seungri could only pray in his heart that the dogs could be still. Trying to look confident, he step closer, slowly, he swear he could feel the dogs sharp teeth close around his legs.

The dogs didn’t move from its position but let out a growl. Seungri manage to crawl onto the bed and take TOP’s younger brother and cuddle him, at his little back and whispering soothing words, hoping desperately that he don’t scare him.

‘There, you’re safe now.’ Seungri decide he will tell a story. ‘Once upon a time...’ he tell the same story he told his twin brother.

The little boy’s breathing was back to normal and Seungri thought the poor child was falling asleep again.  Afraid that if he move will wake the child, he stay still. His fingers touch the soft hair as he look at the innocent face. He feel touched when see that sweet and vulnerable face has smeared with tears.

What has you suffer?

Seungri decide to stay just a while. Until he was sure nothing disturb the little boy.

Then he will return to his room and the Prince won’t know about this.