I have things to say to you

Revenge

 

 

 

 

 

‘Charlie is going to be fine and Yeonjun finally sleeping.’ TOP walk inside their room, his handsome face look tired.

‘My bodyguard and Boss are sleeping with him tonight. I also put more security outside. It really look like a circus. All I need is for my horse to join together and our life will be complete.’

When TOP mention ‘our’, it made Seungri feel warm. But Seungri was not going to be fool again. He know how TOP is feeling because he feel the same way. He still so shocked because everything that happened had made him feel disconnected.

The warm sunshine and the soothing sound of the fountain in the garden were a contrast to the long terrifying hours happen seven hours before.

‘I’m feel glad they had found your horse. I’m sorry. I didn’t know what else to do at that moment.’

‘You do the right thing. I still can’t believe how you manage to ride my horse.’ TOP shake his head and look at Seungri in disbelief.

‘It was Yeonjun who do the ride. I just sat on your horse.’

Seungri could see a glint of anger in TOP’s eyes. ‘They want me to be away so that they can kidnap my brother. If you not wake up—’ TOP run his hand through his black hair looking very tense.

‘How do you know? Did you hear something?’

‘No. I just can’t sleep that time.’ He can’t sleep because he can’t stop thinking about him, and he don’t want TOP know the real reason. ‘I decide to read book but when I turn the light nothing happened. When I check I realise the whole place was dark and there were no guards.’ Seungri feel the colour drain from his face.

‘This is the first attempt to kidnap my little brother. They want to blackmail me, but you had save him.’

‘How did you find out?’

‘When I arrive at the palace, the tribe council were surprised because they don’t know that I’m coming. And as soon as I realise what happened I return home quickly as I could. I was so terrified that I’m going to be late.’ TOP pull Seungri into his arms.

‘You are so brave. You run with Yeonjun in the dark and take my dogs with you too even you’re afraid of the dogs.’

‘I take Charlie and Boss together because I know they can protect Yeonjun and they prove it. They were brave dogs.’ Seungri’s body shivered as his mind flash the awful moments.

‘Charlie and Boss really love Yeonjun so much, they would sacrifice for him. The bond they had is really special and made them win against Kim Jong Kook’s four dogs. I never seen anything like this before.’ Seungri is becoming emotional, he didn’t realise a single tear drop onto his cheeks.

‘Sorry—I think I’m just too tired.’ Seungri was so embarrassed by his loss of control, he lift his hand to wipe—, but TOP’s hand touch his cheeks first, his fingers gently wipe away his tears.

‘You must be exhausted and stress after everything that happened.’

‘I’m just feel relief. And worry about Charlie.’

‘Me too and you don’t have to be worry anymore. Now things are getting better, I have things to say to you about our relationship.’

Please not now.

Seungri keep his face press to TOP’s chiseled chest so that TOP can't see his expression change. He can’t deal with with anymore trauma in one day. Can’t deal TOP tell him that he didn’t love him.