His life

Revenge

 

 

 

 

‘Tell me why you afraid of the dogs.’

TOP pick this moment carefully. Pick a time when he feel Seungri was vulnerable. A time when his gut’s say that Seungri has drop a bit of his amour to tell his secrets that he bury deep inside.

Because their body was wrap around each other, TOP can feel the sudden tension rip through Seungri’s body as he roll away from him.

‘I can’t.’ The fear in Seungri’s voice was so clear.

‘Try.’

‘You don’t understand—’

‘Has you being bite by the dog?’

Without warning, Seungri pull himself away from TOP and sit up on the bed. He stare blankly in front of him while hug his knees. TOP wonder how far Seungri would push him before he shut down and refuse him any access.

‘When we were young, Kim Jong Kook always force us to play a game call hide.’

‘Hide and seek?’

‘It’s Kim Jong Kook version of hide and seek. He will give us one hour to hide and then—’ the words seem stuck in Seungri’s throat.

‘Then he will find you?’ TOP ask promptly.

‘Then he will sent the dogs to find us.’ Seungri’s voice was void of any emotion. ‘The dog is a hunt dog and in this case we were the prey.’

TOP were in great shock when hear Seungri’s revelation and don’t know how to respond because his brain was numb, but when his brain manage to function, he lost his words. How can anybody respond to something like this?

‘Seungri—’ he said softly, all his attention was focus on Seungri.

‘They also the fastest dog—did you know that?’ Seungri swept his hair away from his face with a shaking hand, his face has turn ghost pale.

TOP sit up slowly while staring at Seungri’s frozen body. ‘Are you saying Kim Jong Kook sent the dogs to hunt you?’

‘It was his idea of entertainment. It was four dogs and my brother was terrified—.’ Seungri’s teeth were chattering as he remembered. ‘He was shaking so badly and can’t run. And Kim Jong Kook don’t want us to run. He want us to hide. Do you know how terrifying it is-- waiting for the moment when the dogs find you? Because it will find you. And you can hear the dogs coming before you see them—you can hear the dogs panting and hear its paws as the dog walk to follow your scent. And all we can do is brace ourself and close our eyes and pray to not get bitten.’

Seungri was speaking quickly, his breathing was shallow as he remembered what it was like to run with fear. Two small boys hug each other in fear while hide from the dogs. The image Seungri painted in his mind feel like real and made TOP feel want to vomit.

For the first time he notice a scar on Seungri’s upper right arm—a old scar, a twist of damaged flesh that run from shoulder to his elbow. TOP lift his hand and touch the scar with his finger and made Seungri flinch.

‘The dog bite you?’

‘I use my body to protect my brother...’ he said like a whisper and his voice is mix with pain. ‘My brother was screaming and screaming and the dogs become crazy. I tell him not to move because it will make it worse. But it was impossible to be still when you could feel the dogs teeth on your neck and hear that horrible growl—’

Now everything clicks in his mind. It explain why Seungri become frozen and tense around his dogs. He feel mad as he pull Seungri into his arms, holding him tightly in his embrace as his body trembling. ‘I will find him,’ he vow in anger. ‘I swear I will make him pay for what he did to you.’

Seungri lips turn bloodless, he was so pale and TOP feel guilty run through him. ‘I sorry, I should not make you talk about it.’

‘It’s okay.’

‘Did the King know what Kim Jong Kook did? What about your mother?’

‘My mother died just after I and my brother was born.’

‘So you are twin—?’

‘Yes, but we not identical twin.’ TOP was relief to hear that otherwise they will face trouble.

‘And my father doesn’t care about us. He only use us for his political interest. We only meet him four times in our life.’

‘Four times? In your entire life?’ TOP was shock.

‘Five, if you count the day my father died.’

There was a long tense silence. ‘Are you saying that both of you has been take care of each other? How is that possible?—’ TOP was struggling for words.

‘It’s possible.’

‘But both of you are so young.’

‘We learned what we had to learn.’ Seungri turn emotionless again but TOP can imagine how much the emotion boiling underneath the calm face that he always carry. He had learned to hold back, he thought. Learn to feel without expressing the feeling.

Before this he always think what kind of life Seungri have. What make him run away from the palace and face all the trouble when he can enjoy all the luxuries just to find the person that couldn’t have any other reason to hate him in this world. Now, he got his answer. Seungri's life was nothing like he imagined it to be.

‘We never been apart--. I am useless. I am the one who made the decision to run away from the palace and because of me he is lost.’

‘You make right decision. When you leave the palace you make Kim Kong Kook lost his power.’ TOP say as he smooth Seungri’s hair with his fingers and he lay down in the bed again, taking Seungri with him while his hand wrap round him, then he pull the silk blanket to cover them.

‘You safe now. I never let him touch you again. I promise. This is your life now. This is your home.’ He said as he kiss Seungri’s forehead and let the scent of his hair penetrate his smell.

 

wow 100subs..tq guysD