Chapter 6

Loving Hyuk (Vixx Fanfiction)
POV- Hyuk
- A few days later
I hadn't been on Facebook for a while, the last time I was on, was accepting Sunny's friend request, which I thought was weird back then, but she's a nice girl and I like her.
You're probably wondering why I'm going on Facebook, it's time to end the relationship between me and Mi Cha, it's time to move on.
I went onto my about page and saw In a relationship with Shim Mi Cha, a tear rolled down my eye, but I quickly wiped it away, I clicked the edit button and finally clicked the single button.
It was the hardest thing ever, but I have to move on, even if it hurts me. I really do miss her, I miss the love of my life. I was going to marry her.
I went to my desk draw and pulled out a box, this box contain the ring I was going to use to propose to Mi Cha, but that will never happen now, will it?
I took a picture of us out of my pocket, I carried it around where ever I go, remembering the good times.
-Flash back
"Hello, you must be new?" asked Mi Cha with a huge smile across her face, I nodded as I looked at her, she was so beautiful, the most beautiful girl I had seen in the world "Hey, I'm Mi Cha and you?"
"Hyuk, I'm Hyuk" I greeted back, before turning around to see Ken, my old elementary best friend, who four years before I did. I was so happy to see my best friend, I ran up to him and hugged him.
It was amazing, he greeted me to Hongbin, Ravi, N and Leo, who are now my best friends, I was so happy, I had amazing friends and a beautiful girl, who I was going to make mine
- A year later
"Hey Mi Cha" I smiled as I sat on the swing next to hers, she smiled back at me, I took a deep breath and turned to her "Hey, Mi Cha can I ask you something?"
"Sure"
"Will, will...w-w-w ...I was wondering"
"Yes Hyuk"
"Huh?"
"I'll be your girlfriend"
"Really" I smiled as she nodded, I took my camera out and took a picture of us, it was first picture we took together as boyfriend and girlfriend.
-Flash back ended
I leant at the end of my bed, kneeling down as I burst into tears, holding tightly on the picture "Please come back Mi Cha, I need you"
I wiped the tears from eye, I decided to call Ken up, I need to speak to him. Tell him how I was feeling, he would know what to do. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialled his number.
*Bring Bring*
Ken was listening to his iPod, when all of sudden he heard his phone ring, which was lying on his bed side table, Ken took his headphones out, when he heard his phone going off.
"Hello?" answered Ken
"Hey, it's me, Hyuk"
"Oh? Hey Hyuk...what can I do you for?"
"You free tonight?"
"Maybe, why?"
"Come over mine, in about an hour?" I asked "I need to speak you about something, face to face"
"Sure, I'll see you in a bit" answered Ken, then hanging up on the phone.
POV- Sunny
I sat outside my house, the stars looked brighter than usual today, but the streets still looked dark. I looked around the streets, which were empty, no one was around. I saw someone cross the road, he was wearing a black hoody and grey jeans. I couldn't really see the rest of his clothing, as he was too far away.
I watched him cross over to the street, where Hyuk lived by. I think I know who it is, it must be Ken.
A grin came across my face, as I looked over at my brothers car, I knew what I was going to do. I quickly got up from the porch seat and I ran into my brothers room, I knew he wasn't in. He was down in the station, yeah he was a police officer. This was a job he did, before he would go back to the military in about four months time.
If he wasn't working, I wouldn't be running in his room, I looked around his bedroom for the keys, ah where could he be hiding them? I looked everywhere, until I checked his coat pockets. Ah found them!
I hopped into my brothers car and drove it out of the drive way, facing the road head on. I waited for him to come out, I knew he would cross the road and then I will run him over.
I waited for about ten minutes, when I saw him walking to the curb of the road, I knew it was him, he had a black hoody and grey jeans on. I put the car into gear and went whizzing down the road. Ken toppled onto the bonnet of the car, I stopped the car and got out.
He was facing down, I rolled him over, but it wasn't Ken "Park!" I cried as I fell onto my knees, he looked up at me and smiled "Hush, hush Sunny" said Park as he my face "Wipe those tears away, a beautiful girl like you, should only smile"
"I'm so sorry" I pleaded "Wait, you think I'm beautiful?"
"Yes" answered Park "Sunny I need to tell you something, before I go"
"But you're not going to go!"
"Sunny, please. It will be alright. But I have to tell you now or I'll never get the chance" he took a deep breath, I knew he was struggling to speak, let alone breath "I, I, I lov...." Park was gone, he had past away, I shook his lifeless body, what have I done? I killed my best friend.
I screamed at the top of my lungs "I'm a monster!"
POV- Hyuk
"I finally did it" I told Ken, who was drinking ice tea
"What?" he said almost spatting out his drink "You took your relationship out?", I nodded my head as Ken gave me hug "Aw man, how you feeling? It must of been tough on you"
"I'm fine, but I had to" I replied back "I have to move on sometime, right? And I thought I should do it sooner than later or I would never do it, it'd be to hard later on"
"Right"
Suddenly we saw police cars and ambulances go past "What on earth?" Ken said in a shock as he stood up "Yo, we should check it out"
We ran to where the police cars and ambulances were, they were the only cars we saw on the streets. All of sudden we saw the yellow police line around one area, where we saw to our shock a body being zipped up.