Chapter 7

Loving Hyuk (Vixx Fanfiction)
POV-Sunny
I can't believe I killed my best friend, as I walked through the school hallway, everyone had sad faces on. People stood by the memorial frame, where students are placed, if they have past away. I walked over to it, I saw a picture of Mi Cha and a picture of Park, as soon as I saw his picture, I burst into tears and I ran out of the school.
"Sunny?" called Hyuk who was standing by his locker, next to Ken "I'll catch you up"  he said to Ken, Hyuk ran down the hallway and outside.
He walked over to the curb of the road, where I sat with my hands in my head, crying like a baby. Hyuk sat down next to me and put his arm around me "Are you ok?" Hyuk asked, I looked up at him and shook my head "No! It's all my fault" I cried "Park is dead, because of me" I burst into more tears
"No, it's not Sunny. It was never your fault"
I don't know how it happened, but one minute we were talking and then Hyuk kissed me, he kissed me on the lips. I was shocked.
He stopped and looked at me "I'm sorry" he apologise "I couldn't help myself" he grabbed my hand "I'm falling for you"
- A few days later
POV-Sunny
It was finally the weekend, but it felt like just yesterday he confessed his love to me, I couldn't believe it's he likes me, ah I'm speechless, finally he loves me, but I still have to get rid of Ken, once and for all.
Ken jogged pass, into the woodland area. I knew he jogged here every Saturday morning. It was his routine, he always did the same routine.
I followed him through the woods, he slowed down and took a breather, I took the bat out of bag "Ken?" I called, he turned around. I swung and hit his head, he went crashing down. I hit him again and blood came running out of his ears.
I threw the bloody bat into a bush and walked away like nothing happened.
POV- Hyuk
-Monday
Hongbin, Leo, Ravi and N came running down the hallway, screaming at the top of their lungs. I was with Sunny at that time, holding her hand.
"What is it?" I asked, when I saw Hongbin and the others try and catch their breath
"Ken" answered Hongbin
"What about him? Where is he?"
"He's in hospital" replied Hongbin
"Is okay?"
"No, he's in a coma"
My face dropped, I was speechless when they told me the whole story, how a passing by jogger found Ken lying on the floor. Luckily he was still alive, still breathing, but he was unconscious.
I decided to visit him with the other boys, it was painful to see him in the hospital bed, with all the wires around him and the oxygen mask on his face.
POV- Sunny
What the hell, he's not dead. I thought I hit him the right place, but no. Hongbin had to ruin it and tell Hyuk that he was still alive and breathing. Maybe I'll go visit Ken and get rid of him once and for all. All I have to do is the pull the plug. I'll just go pay him a visit. He would love that.
No one and I mean no one, is going to get in my way. I will end Ken's life and Hyuk will be mine forever.