Chapter 3

Loving Hyuk (Vixx Fanfiction)
POV- Hyuk
I was feeling like absolute death, when I woke up for school the next morning, ah why did I work overtime? As much as I love Mi Cha, I can't do this all time, I'm getting knackered, plus the big exams are coming. How am I going to work and study so easily? Haha, good bye sleep. It was awfully nice knowing you. I didn't actually want to go to school today, I felt like death, but I made a promise to meet Ken at the bus stop. He was one of my best friends and I was going to stitch him up, plus he had been having a bad time with his break up with Yook.
(Bus stop)
I walked up to the bus stopped and saw Ken standing on his own "Ken!" I shouted as I ran to him, giving him a hug. I knew he needed it, I could see in his face he was breaking down inside and hurt that I couldn't help him. It's awful, he's like my brother and it's the most horrible feeling in the world, when you see the people you care and love for the most are hurt.
Yet Ken still gave a smile and tried to be his bubbly happy self
"Guys!" shouted Hongbin from the top of his lungs, as he ran down the road like a cheetah, a clumsy cheetah for that matter, all of sudden he tripped, knocking Ken down to the floor.
"Oh, my bad" said Hongbin as he tried to hold in his laugh, Ken lifted himself up from the floor "Are you alright?" Ken nodded as he brushed to the dirt off him.
"Why was Ken on the floor" shouted a voice, we turned around to see Leo, Ravi and N walking down the road, they reached us, Leo looked at us in a confused manner "So why was he on the floor?" Leo asked again.
"I tripped and took Ken down with me" told Hongbin looking all embarrassed as he rubbed the back of his neck, Leo, Ravi and N burst into laughter, they were laughing like lunatics, all of sudden we were all laughing.
POV- Sunny
I walked passed Hyuk and his friends, they were laughing, they must of been laughing at me. Ravi must told them that I asked where Hyuk worked, or something like that. I dunno! But they're laughing at me, stupid idiots
"Why do you look so angry?" laughed Park as he took one of his head phones out "Cheer up kid"
"I'm not angry!" I snapped
Park rolled his eyes "Sure you not" he said as he pinched my cheeks, ugh why does he do that! It's so annoying, yeah he's like five months older than me, but he treats me like I'm five years younger. I hate it!
"Could you not do that!" I hissed, folding my arms and tapping my foot in annoyed manner
"Jesus Christ Sunny! I was having a laugh" growled Park "I was trying to cheer you up, but you're always so bloody moody. Grow up!"
Then he walked away, placing his head phones in and walking over to Jung and Duck-Young.
"Tough time?" said a voice from behind me, I turned quickly around to see Ken staring at me. Why was Ken talking to me, he and Hongbin always picked on me. But I could see in his eyes, that he had been crying lately
"Have you been crying?" I asked
Ken frowned at me "No!" he snapped, suddenly Hongbin and Leo walked over to us, great...enemy number one is coming. I hate Hongbin.
"What's going on here?" asked Leo
"Nothing" replied Ken as he stormed off to get onto the bus, which had just rolled up, Leo ran after Ken to see if he was alright.
Hongbin gave me the evils "Watch it Sunny!" he hissed walking away to get on to the bus, I got on last, sitting at the front once again.
Ellie wasn't in today, as she was at the doctors, so I knew this was going to long and tiring today.
I turned my head around to see where Park was, he looked back at me. He was still annoyed with me, he just shook his head and looked away.
You've really done it Sunny, you've might of lost your friendship with your best friend, no you have lost it. Great going.
I sunk down in my seat, feeling sorry for myself.
POV-Hyuk
I could see that Sunny was upset and some reason, I started to care for her. I'd never spoken to her before, the first time we spoked was that little accident. There was something about her, but I didn't know what.
I got up and sat down by her.
She turned to me in a shock manner.
"Are you alright?" I asked, she nodded and smiled, but I knew there was something up, I could see she wanted to cry, but she held it in.
I knew it was my duty to make her smile, she had such a beautiful smile. We started chatting through out the journey of the bus routine, laughing and having fun.
The bus stopped at a halt and the doors opened, everyone got off, I got off last with Sunny. We were too busy laughing.
"I'll see you soon Sunny" I said as I gave her friendly hug and ran off to catch up with Ken, he was in my English class that morning.
POV- Sunny
Hyuk gave me hug and ran off to Ken, I was shocked. Did he really just hugged me, he hardly hugs people. Ah! I'm so happy! This is the best day ever, he smells so nice, I could feel his abs touching my stomach. Oh my God he is so hot.
I got to tell Park right away. Oh yeah, he's mad at me...he'll probably be fine at break and we'll be talking again like usual.