Chapter 2

Loving Hyuk (Vixx Fanfiction)
POV- Sunny
I was still angry with Han Sang Hyuk that he had a girlfriend, how long had he had this girlfriend for, most of all, who was she? I decided to go on my laptop and check my Facebook, I hadn't been online for a while. I was too busy.
Great what's my login...um [email protected] password, password. Oh what's my password? Ah I remember, it's dancing machine, is that right? I waited for Facebook to login. Ah yes, I'm in. My password, I remember my password.
Oh I have four friend request, I opened up the friend request notification. "Accept Wo Jong Li, accept Kim Duck Young. Ah Park got Facebook? When did he get it...Ah whatever, accept. Oh it's Li Yun Hee. Accept"
Right, what was I doing, ah I remember seeing who Hyuk was in a relationship with, wait does he have Facebook? I clicked the search bar and typed in Han Sang Hyuk, I saw that I had 200 mutual friends with him. Was I not friends with him? Sorry, going off topic.
I clicked his name and his profile came up, "Whoa!" I gasped as I saw the number of friends he had on his Facebook "4980 friends" I looked over at the add friend button. Oh I'm not friends with him, I'll add him. I clicked the add button.
*ping*
Aw, I have a notification. I clicked on the notification and saw Hyuk had accepted me, a huge grin came across my face. I clicked on it and his page loaded back up, I was happy. Ah he accepted me. Ok now to see who he's in a relationship.
Han Sang Hyuk is in a relationship with Shim Mi Cha.
I closed my laptop, when I saw who it was, I knew I had to break them up. Then Hyuk will be all sad and I'll go comfort him, then he'll look me in the eye and kiss me!
I really should stop daydreaming like this....
I flew myself onto my bed, placing my face in my pink pillow, as burst into tears and screamed from the top of my lungs. How can he be in relationship, I don't understand.
No, I have to stop crying, I have to. He'll love me, not her, me and I'll make sure of that. I screamed loudly that my elder brother Youngjae came crashing into my room. He was about three years older than me.
"Why are you screaming!?" he snapped as he threw himself into my room with rage, his face had gone from a normal skin tone, to a hot red. He clenched his fist, but soon release them, when he saw my sore red eyes
"Have you been crying Sunny?"
I nodded as I wiped the tears from my eyes "Oh Sunny" said Youngjae with a sympathetic tone of voice as he walked over to me and sat on my bed, he put his arm around me and gave me strong side hug "What's the matter? Why you crying?"
I took a deep breath, as I did so, loads of thoughts ran through my mind, like a hurricane crashing through a village. What if he laughed at me and didn't take me serious... He never does anyway.
"A boy...a boy I like" I took a deep breath and looked at Youngjae, who had a confused expression "A boy I've liked since the first year of high school, has a girlfriend"
I burst into tears again as I placed my face into his shoulder, Youngjae rubbed my back and lifted me up from his shoulders "Don't cry over some boy, yes he may have a girlfriend, but don't let that ruin your friendship, just be mates and you never know, something might happen between you too" smiled Youngjae as he got up from my bed and left my room, as he got to the doorway, he looked back around at me "But seriously... Shut up, I'm going to sleep now. It's late and so should you" he then walked out, slamming the door behind him.
What just happened? Did Youngjae actually listen to me and gave me advise...wow, I'm speechless. I turned my head to clock and saw the time, whoa! It is late, I should go to sleep. I got ready for bed and tucked my self in and looked at the picture of Hyuk, which I had saved in my phone, I kissed it and then whispered "You'll be mine" before falling a sleep, to dream of my beautiful Hyuk and plan away to get rid of Mi Cha once and for all.