Final Chapter

Loving Hyuk (Vixx Fanfiction)
POV- Sunny
Ken had been in a coma for almost a week, I hadn't visited him in hospital yet. I couldn't, as Hongbin would be there, literally every single day.
But I knew what time he got there and what time he left, it was the same routine. Just like Ken on his old running trip days.
I went to the hospital about 6 pm, which would give me a whole hour to be with Ken and you know pull the plug.
I walked to the reception desk "Hello, I'm here to visit Lee Jae Hwan, do you know what room he is in?"
"Yes, he's in room B1, upstairs, first floor"
"Thank you"
I ran upstairs, skipping down the hallway, I couldn't stop smiling, everything was going my way. I was unstoppable. Suddenly I stopped, what Hongbin, N, Leo and Ravi are there? But they're an hour early.
-In Ken's room
Ken slowly opened his eyes, Ravi was the first one to notice "Guys, guys!" shouted Ravi
"What, what?" asked N, nearly jumping out of his seat, he wasn't expecting Ravi to shout so loudly
"He's awake, Ken is awake" grinned Ravi, the boys turned their heads at Ken's direction.
"Why are you guys looking at me?" croaked Ken
"Oh my, you're awake?" screamed Hongbin as he ran over to Ken giving him a huge hug, Ken moved away from the hug and looked at the boys, Hongbin sat on the edge of the bed, he had a serious expression upon his face
"What is it?" wondered Leo
"I know who tried to kill me" informed Ken, the boys leant forward looking interested and concerned "Lee Sun Hi and I think she's going to get to Hyuk"
"Like a voodoo doll?" said Ravi
Hongbin got off from the bed and walked to the door, he grabbed onto the handle, he turned his head around
"We got to stop Hyuk from making the biggest mistake of his life" order Hongbin "This is a matter of life and death"
I left the hospital, all of something my mind change from evil to back to good. I knew I couldn't hurt Ken or the others anymore and how much I would do to go back in time, never of poisoned Mi Cha or have run over Park by accident, believing he was Ken.
I ran all the way home, into my bedroom, where I flew myself on the bed, I burst into tears, crying my eyes out.
"I want everything to be the same again" I cried "Please, I want Mi Cha back, I want Park back. I need him, please"
I rubbed the tears from my eyes and looked at a picture of me and Park "I'm a monster" I screamed. All of sudden I felt someone shake me, I woke up, what it's the middle of the night. I turned my head to see an older version of Hyuk, about twenty.
"What's wrong?" he wondered "Having another bad dream"
"I killed Mi Cha, Park and almost killed Ken three years ago" I confessed "I'm a murder", Hyuk looked blankly at me, before bursting into laughter "What's so funny?"
"You never killed Mi Cha, she moved to L.A in the summer, before we went back to do our last year of high school. Nor did you kill Park, he is alive and well. He's running his own restaurant, married and has kids. And believe me, you never almost killed Ken. He was away training. Yes, he did go to hospital. But that's because he injured himself in dance" smiled Hyuk, he kissed me on the top of my forehead "Go back to sleep ok, I'm going to check on Jae-Pyo"
Hyuk left the room and I went back to sleep. I could finally smile, knowing I never hurt anyone.