Chapter 4

Love & Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the bad thing that the giving up on your private life can give you. That kind of flattery is from your father’s generation.
 

If I have a girlfriend, I want to be a proud boyfriend even to her friends. To become a man like that, I think I need more true heart than just using my appearance. I’ve always thought that kind of man is the man who’s great.   GQ Magazine TOP Interview     Mugunghwa Restaurant Lotte Hotel, South Korea May 30 2011   '7:30 PM'   Choi Seunghyun or more commonly known as TOP has been waiting for almost 30 minutes in one of the private room of the restaurant. The female servers of the restaurant have been ecstatic to know the person whom the famous rapper is waiting.   "I'm sorry for being late."   The door of the room opens and shows the person that he's been waiting. She's wearing a black long sleeves mini dress which is paired with a red lipstick, silver Chanel bag and black pumps. Overall, she looks gorgeous and beautiful in TOP's eyes.   "No it's alright. I should be the one asking for an apology. I heard you will have your flight in Japan tomorrow.", TOP says while smiling at her.   "No it's okay. I don't think this talk would even last for more than an hour.", she coldly answers him.   An awkward silence fills in the room as no one dares to speak. TOP courtly asks the server to prepare the foods that he already ordered earlier.   "I'm going to be straightforward TOP-ssi-"   "Seunghyun. I already allowed you to call me in my name without those stupid honorifics. We're not strangers Tiffany!.", his voice which is usually deep but gentle is now stern and autocratic.   They look at each other and TOP sees the alarm and panic look in her eyes.   "I'm sorry. I- I didn't mean to scare you.", he say in a gentle way.   Tiffany gulp down and look away from TOP. "I want to ask several things but truthfully I don't know where to start.", her voice sounds shaky but not because of the stern tone that he used earlier.   "Go and asks. I don't have any schedule for today. How about you?", he takes a sip on his red wine while waiting for an answer.   "No. I don't.", she looks at him straight to the eye after gaining her self-confidence once again.   "Then good."   Another staring game has started but was thankfully interrupted by the delivery of the food.   "I hope you don't mind the foods that I ordered.", he says while signaling all of the servers to leave at once.   "No. The food looks good.", she fumbles her hands like a child.   They both start eating in silence when Tiffany abruptly asks him the thing that runs on her mind.   "Oppa. Why did you kiss me that night?"   TOP places his chopstick on the rest and look at her. "At first it's because you're too noisy and I want you to shut up."   "Wha-"   "Please let me finish first.", TOP signal Tiffany to be silent in which she did. "But then I realize that I'll never do that to someone else just to shut them up."   "I kissed you because that's what my heart and my mind wants. I know that what I'll say will be wrong since you are in a relationship. But-", he looks at her eyes as if he's carrying a big burden in his back.   "Tiffany I like- no that's too shallow. I love you. I've always love you. It was love at first sight. I've tried to forget you but I can't and now I'm already too late..", he let out a deep sigh.   "I know that this might sound crazy after that heavy confession but please let me be part of your life. Even if I'm just going to be your friend.", he looks at her pleadingly. If his friends would hear him right now they'll all scold him for being a  masochist. But for him if it meant that he'll have an access on her life then he doesn't care what others would say.   "Why?", Tiffany has regain her voice after hearing his confession. Every word that he says is now stock on her mind. She felt like she's the luckiest girl in the world to have someone like TOP to love her back.    "What why?", TOP his head to the side which Tiffany finds cute.   "Why are you willing to hurt yourself? If you love me why do you want to stay close to my life? Why?", her voice sounds shaky and angry.   "Like what I said earlier. I want to be part of your life. Just like what Jiyong, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri. If you want you can forget my confession just please allow me to be your friend.", TOP say in a very serious tone. He's been thinking about this for the past 2 days and this is all he can think off just to be close with her.   Tiffany's heart and conscience is now debating whether she'll accept the offer or not. Her heart says that YES she should take it. There's nothing wrong in being friends with him unless she's expecting more than being a friend. On the other hand her conscience is saying the opposite. And it's a big NO, she should decline it. How can she be that heartless knowing that a guy that likes- wrong -loves her is more than willing just to be a friend. She's not a sadist!   But is faster in processing than her heart and mind. An answer that she might regret in the future. The answer that might wreak havoc to her relationship.    "Yes. I'll be your friend.", she mumbles her reply which is so soft that others might not hear it but for TOP it's like she shouts it in his face.   If he's willing to be a masochist just to be with her then she's willing to be a sadist just to be near him.     After they are done eating their dinner. TOP insists on sending Tiffany back to her dorm. He won't allow her new friend to go home in a cab. She's an idol after all and he won't risk her safety just because of the thought that a paparazzi might see the both of them going out from a hotel.   Both of them are seating side by side comfortably in his Silver Hyundai Genesis car. They're being chauffeured by his private driver. TOP might look like someone who would drive like those in the movies but in reality he doesn't have a license. He's know thinking of getting one so he can drive Tiffany around the town.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter