Chapter 26

Love & Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

 

Finale

 

 

 

Tiffany Young Releases First Ever Full English Album Titled “Remember Me”

Billboard 11.04.2018 8:01PM

 

One year after her departure from the Korean scene, Tiffany Young of Girls’ Generation releases her first English full album Remember Me.

 

.•._.•.

 

BigBang’s TOP Gets Discharge From The Army

Herald Pop Via Naver 2019.01.08 04:11PM

 

After 21 months of military service, BigBang’s TOP has been discharge and was greeted by 2,000 fans.

 

.•.-.•. .•.-.•.

 

Gangnam, Seoul

January 09 2019

 

The couple were at it again. Tiffany and TOP the legendary idols from legendary kpop groups, were acting like they were 9 years ago. They were acting like the shy 20’s they were before.

 

One step.

 

Admiring. The couple eyed each other from head to toe. They both looked good in each other’s eyes. They always looked good no matter what they dress up or down.

 

She was wearing a black off-shoulder mini dress paired with silver stilettos. Her brunette locks are styled in a beach waves.

 

He on the other hand was wearing a printed blazer with black shirt inside and paired with black pants and black shoes.

 

Just like in the past.

 

Two steps.

 

Staring. They both have mesmerizing eyes. Those eyes that made their world stop when they first met. Eyes that convey feelings that their mouths can’t do.

 

Those beautiful crescent eyes that made his heart go dugeun dugeun.

 

Those y eyes that made her mind go blank.

 

Eyes that made them fall hard for each other.

 

Three steps.

 

Smiling. If the eyes made them fall for each other. It was the smile that made the relationship work for long. It was the smile that made them hold on and never let go.

 

His y and playful smile goes bang bang bang on her heart.

 

Her innocent and shy smile made shoot shoot shoot on his heart.

 

Smile that speaks of forever.

 

.

 

February 2016

 

After a month of not seeing each other due to their busy schedules, TOP and Tiffany at last had a time for their relationship. The company gave the couple a one-week vacation, a prize for their hard work for the last few months. The couple then decided to go for a Nordic Cruise where they had their fairy tale in the snow like romance.

 

The couple had a great time attending the winter festivities in Norway. Tiffany had a great time doing shopping at the thrift market fair, never forgetting to buy souvenirs for their friends and his family, eating foods and trying to make Yuri jealous about some good out of Korea’s reach coffee.

 

Their next stop was at Sweden, where TOP’s eyes almost bulged out of its socket after seeing thousands of arts and furniture in Stockholm Furniture Fair. It took almost all his girlfriend’s willpower to stop him from buying every furniture that he liked.

 

But the trip became more romantic during their last day on Northern Europe. In the middle of the Northern Lights, TOP and Tiffany renewed their love vows. This time, no more drunk Tiffany or TOP, just a sober couple who shared a sweet hot kiss under the bright lights of the north.

 

A kiss of forever

 

.

 

TOP reached for her and laid his hands on her cheeks, thumbs were tracing the curve and depths of her face. Those soft silky skin feels good against his own, he missed her, one year without her made him ache but that made him worked harder.

 

Tiffany almost cry when she felt his hands on her. Those big hands that were once soft now felt hard against her skin, it just showed his efforts during two years of service. She missed those touches. She missed his touches.

 

They leaned forward, foreheads and nose touching one another. Never speaking words, they just let their eyes and hands show how much they miss each other. How much they love one another.

 

Cough.

 

The couple stop at what they are doing and put a small distance from one another, just like always when they are together, they forget the people around them. A flushed of red spreads on their cheeks as they looked around them.

 

Their family, friends, co-workers were looking away from them, similar bright red were on their cheeks.

 

“Seohyun you party pooper.”, the tallest SNSD member scolded the maknae, the one who made the fake cough.

 

“Oh, don’t mind us. You can continue.”, Hyoyeon and Bom looked at each other and grinned. “Jinx.”

 

“We know that you missed each other but please do those things on the privacy of your room.”, YG’s producer shook his head and looked away from the couple. Everyone laughed at the blushing couple standing at the center.

 

TOP looked down on Tiffany and smiled. A naughty smile that smells endless teasing if she won’t stop him. “So, we can skip this party and do our thing?”

 

And she’s right.

 

“Of course not!”, half of the people in the room shouted while half of them were hooting, whistling, howling at the couple.

 

“Oh my gosh brother, please control yourself. Both of your parents are here!”, Hyeyoon scolded the two of them and thumb pointing at their parents.

 

“Don’t mind us Seunghyun, I want my grandchildren.”, his mother approvingly said, making his sister and their friends dropped their jaws.

 

“As much as I agree with your mother, please put a ring on her finger first.”, his father softly glared at his wife, before apologizing to Mr. Hwang.

 

“I agree with your father Seunghyun. I know you’re already adults but don’t make a child out of marriage.”, Mr. Hwang was bright red after he spoke, he can’t believe that he’ll be speaking about his daughter’s affair in public.

 

“Eomma, Appa, Daddy.”, Tiffany put her hands on her redden cheeks, oh how much she wants to kill Seunghyun right now.

 

.

 

May 2016

 

TOP and Tiffany were busy with their own schedules - concerts, movie shoot, photo shoot, variety shows and etc, but they never forget to make time for themselves and their families.

 

The Hwang’s who went to Korea to watch and support Tiffany’s debut were having their dinner with the Choi’s. Surprised? Not really. It was all planned by Tiffany and TOP who were nervously fidgeting in their chairs. The dinner was quiet, too quiet. Everyone was on their edge of their seat.

 

It was Mr. Hwang who broke the silence, with a question that made the couple drop their food. ‘Are you pregnant?’ And all hell break loose. The males of the families were ready to murder Seunghyun, the females of the families almost fainted.

 

Of course, no one’s pregnant.

 

They just wanted their families to meet one another. Was it successful?

 

Yes.

 

Thanks to their father’s mutual love for the rock band Queen. Their sisters, sister-in-law and his mother’s love for food. Her brother and his brother-in-law mutual understanding about trade business. And their grandparents reminiscent of the past Korea.

 

Family comes first.

 

.•._.•. .•._.•. .•._.•.

 

TOP Spotted Going Out Of A Jewelry Store

Pann Forum 2019.02.14 04:01PM

[+811 -41]

 

TOP was spotted going out of Tiffany store in Seoul. What did he tbought?

 

.•.-.•.

 

Tiffany Young To Show Her LA House In I Live Alone

Naver 2019.02.28 11:08AM

 

Tiffany Young of Girls’ Generation made an appearance on MBC’s I Live Alone and showed off a side that fans may not have known.

 

.•._.•. .•._.•. .•._.•.

 

Jung-gu, Seoul

March 14 2019

 

The couple just got back from their private date and were currently cuddling at the bed, fully clothed, in Tiffany’s unit. They kept on staring, smiling, staring and smiling. Just like those old couples in the drama.

 

“Did you like my gift?”, TOP asked, as she twirled her hair around his finger. A proud and sincere smile was on his face.

 

Tiffany nodded her head and smiles. She touched the necklace laid on her chest and grinned at him. “I like it so much. Thank you.”

 

TOP gave her a personalized clear locket with a gold S initial, a peridot and topaz gem inside. It was one of his white day gift in exchange for her eye-popping, yeah, his eyes literally almost pop out, expensive valentines gift - a Lindsey Adelman “Bubble Branch Chandelier” which costs more than $30,000.

 

She doesn’t like his obsession in artwork. Heck, she always scolds him about spending quarter of his annual salary for those arts and furnitures. But as she falls harder and deeper, she also accepts to love his obsession in arts. And now, she’s even bidding together with him for those arts.

 

She just has one rule.

Make sure that they still have money for their future children.

 

His second gift was a personalized Swarovski sculpture of them in a dancing and prince, in Princess Ariel and Prince Eric’s costume. Cheesy? Damn yeah.

 

He knows one of her dreams.

And it’s to be a Disney Princess.

He made it come true.

 

She remembered when she was young. Her mom would always sing her Disney Princess songs. Snow White. Cinderella. The Little Mermaid. Beauty and the Beast. Aladdin. Out of all the movies songs Part of Your World were their favorite song, and both would sing it together.

 

Aside from that her mother would always tell her to grow up like Ariel - strong, independent, risk-taker and a dreamer. To do what she wants, and to follow her heart.

 

And that’s what she did.

She’s thankful for her mother who taught her to be who she is now.

 

.

 

November 2016

 

A few days after his birthday, TOP surprised Tiffany with a discreet travel to LA. Where they were welcomed by the immediate Hwang Family, she was of course surprised specially when they headed to their main house were the two of them would be staying for 8 days.

 

During those few days, Tiffany felt so happy, so relax, so at home. She loves Korea, her members, friends, managers, fans and a lot more. But USA is her home, it’s where her family lives, where she grew up. And she’s more than happy that TOP made time for her and her family.

 

On their last day, she surprised him by bringing him to a place where they will meet her special someone. Someone that not even Nichkhun or any of the SNSD members has been.

 

Her mother’s grave.

 

She looked at her grave and placed the white lilies on the space near her gravestone. A small smile crept on her face as she introduces TOP. He then formally introduced himself to her and chatted about their lives.

 

Just before they leave, TOP asked to give him a few seconds. Eleven steps away from him, she heard him whisper, words that were carried by the soft wind.

 

She smiles.

She knows that her mother is watching over them.

 

.

 

Each time you hear a sad guitar

Know that I’m with you

The only way that I can be

Until you’re in my arms again

Remember me

 

TOP smiled as soon as her singing ended. Whatever those fan polls, fans comments and whatever in the Internet says, for him Tiffany would always be the #1 best singer. Her voice would always be melodious on his ear, voice that could make him fall down on his knees.

 

“Sing one more time.”, he requested, proud and happy that his girl wrote such a good song dedicated to her fans and subtly for him.

 

“What are you a kid?”, she playfully pinched his nose and laugh at the redness of it.

 

“I’m definitely not a kid.”, he pulled her closer to him and wrapped her tightly in his strong arms making her blush.

 

“Whatever!”, she pushed his arms away from her and plopped her - front facing the mattress and head hiding on the pillow.

 

“Just kissing baby.”, he pulled her back to his arms and laid her whole body above his own.

 

One that speaks without thinking

Not a little child, but one that will embrace me

Not a girl that plays around sometimes when she’s bored

But one that will only love me

Even if she stays still and guys hand her their phone

That kind of girl that will proudly take out and show my picture

 

His deep voice echoed making her looked up at him in awestruck. Mouth gaping like a fish. Eww. She heard him sing quite a few times in their life together - music shows and even in private moments like this. But still, hearing him sing a whole 3 minutes song always shocked her.

 

“Maybe I should have a ballad song as a comeback instead of rapping.”, he said with seriousness in his voice. That made Tiffany snap out of her thoughts and pout.

 

“Nope.”, she crosses her arms making a X sign followed by a wild shaking of head. “Nope. Nope. Nope. I’m a selfish person. Your singing voice is only for me.”, she cutely pouted at him which he finds really irresistible.

 

“Oh well, I’ll leave those ball

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter