Chapter 25

Love & Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heartache’s been my middle name

I never wanna feel this way again

So I’m asking for a change

Dear Santa Lyrics SNSD TaeTiSeo

 

 

SNSD Dorm

Seoul, South Korea 

November 30 2015

 

Tiffany is comfortably lying by her stomach at the the couch in the living room. A tablet is on her hand as she browses for the newest collection of Valentino. It has been a hectic year for her, so many happened from reel to real story of her. From her talk of the town breakup story, YG group hangout scandal, Jessica Shading BFF day, 5th Album Era, 4th Group concert and her most favourite, hooking up with the iest man of Korea. A smile crept on her face as she blushes at the thought of being official with the guy that she loves. She unknowingly presses the cart button in everything she likes and buy the items without a thought.

"Ouch!", a heavy body slams on her back and starts tickling her side. Tiffany starts trashing at the culprit and laughing. "Lee Sunkyu! I'm going to kill you!”, Tiffany shouts out loud between her panting.

Sunny the culprit stands up and sits on the adjacent couch. A big grin forms on her face as she sticks her tongue out. "Mehrong.", the aegyo Qeen of SNSD cutely did her teasing. "By the way Fany want to hangout for some snacks later?”, she lays her head on the armrest and stretches her body.

She looks at her friend for a moment then smiles widely. "Of course as long as it's your treat!", she playfully laughs at her friend. Sunny throws a pillow that's on her hand straight at her dorm mate face. "You pig!"

"I love you!”, Tiffany raise her arms on her head and do a heart shape. She winks at her simultaneously which made the girl laugh. She even told their pets that Tiffany is now a crazy pig.

The dorm mates starts talking about random things, from the food that they'll eat later, to where their next concert stopover, how long they'll leave their pets and of course their love-lives. Sunny even blush when Tiffany mentioned a certain single Big Bang member. She vehemently denied wanting to have any romantic relationship with anyone especially with a Big Bang member. Quoted..

"I'll never marry!"

Both continue their talk until Tiffany's phone rings. Sunny have to excuse herself for a quick bath and to prepare for their snack date. She picks up her phone and notices her best friend's name. She immediately slid the circle button to the right and quickly greeted her friend.

"What's up?"

"Stephanie have you read the forums and Twitter?", her American friend said without even a small greeting. She can sense frustration, anger and disappointment at her friends tone.

"What about it boo? Is there a new love scandal with me as the lead?", she chuckled at the thought of another scandal with her name tag on. So who's the guy that netizens think I'm hooking up with?

"Fortunately not for you boo-", Tiffany release a sigh of release knowing that it isn't about her. But why is her friend acting like this? She's about to asks the problem when Jessi answered for her. "Unfortunately boo it's about your Bae."

Tiffany raises a brow at her friend's words. What's the big deal? Even from the start TOP has been linked to many women, too many to even know the names of those girls. She scratch the back of her head and rest her neck on the edge of the backrest. But those girls are not even an arm close to her man's life history, well except for the gumiho and the Japanese MV girl. 

"Who's the lucky girl now?", a sarcastic tone can be identified from her too jolly voice.

"Krystal!", the name that spurt from her friend's mouth made her sit up straight. A slight twinge of electricity runs to her nerves. 

"Krystal? Jung SooJung?", a pain can be seen on her face but immediately flush out as if it never happened. A loud laugh from the girl echoes throughout the big house. Prince even run away from his master and hides to their room. "Are you kidding me?", she wipes the tears of joy that escape from her eyes.

Jessi click her tongue on the roof of when she heard her friend's laugh. She knows that her friend didn't believe her. Even she can't believe at what she read and heard. But there are too many similarities and the rumours about them even started 2 years ago, when both of them didn't have even an SNS and just last year it was brought up once again. She wants to trust the guy, but her friend's heart comes first. 

"Yes Stephanie. The one and only Jung Krystal of f(X), younger sister of your Cali friend Jessica, and your label-mate.", a voice of exasperation can be heard from her. She rolled her eyes at her oblivious friend. "-and the girl that has been linked to him since 2013."

Tiffany stops laughing but not because of her obvious annoyed voice. But it's because the words struck her brain. Since 2013? Her TOP and Krystal? What a very absurd pair? "Okay boo I'll check those forums. See you on Saturday.", she hang up the call without even letting her friend says goodbye to her.

Not wasting any second, Tiffany immediately type in TOP and Krystal on the search engine. Seconds of waiting, hundreds of forums and news portal bares right in front of her eyes. She clicks the first forum in her sight and starts reading the content.

 

MAMA 2015

AsiaWorld- Expo, Hong Kong 

December 2 2015

 

Big Bang members takes a seat at their relaxing couch while waiting for their turn. Their eyes are currently stuck at the television that shows the live broadcast of MAMA 2015. The boys are taking their bets on who will wear the ugliest and hideous red carpet, the girl that will trip on her own shoes, the most boring outfit, the most outlandish, and so many more.

"Did Taeyeon Noona's stylist bought the same textile from the maker of the red carpet?", the innocent comment of the maknae earn him some smack on the head by his hyungs.

Minutes after Taeyeon walks down the red carpet, the TiSeo of TaeTiSeo slowly and glamorously trudge their way to the event hall. They didn't forget to smile at their beloved fans that are waiting for them to come out.

"Hey Hyung didn't Fany and Seohyun arrived here yesterday?", Daesung innocently asks breaking the unknown and uncommon silence between the group. The boys all look at TOP and sees the now visible grim on his face.

Everyone starts to panic. A depress TOP didn't sit well on their tummies especially now that they'll be performing for the last time as a group in MAMA. TOP will be all grumpy and moody during the entire show and he won't even hide that fact. 

"Oi Hyung something really happened between you and noona right? Come on tell us!", Seungri who's sitting a bit too close to him nudge his shoulder. A wide grin is on his face knowing that he'll hear another worth it gossip straight from the source.

The question made TOP's mood gravely depressive. The guy is almost in the verge of crying. Everyone once again starts to panic and Taeyang who's thankfully, but also unfortunately for Seungri, sitting beside him smack him at the top of his head. "Hey stop doing that or I'll start to be idiotic!", the maknae swat his hand away from him and walks a few meters away from the group.

"So Hyung? You really did get in to a lover's fight. You still haven't made up since the night of your last call?"

"Seungri!", the 3 Big Bang members plus their managers shout at the now terrified maknae. "Peace out!", Seungri extends his hands and his two fingers facing his hyungs.

TOP looks up to the ceiling ignoring his friends banter. It's not the time to cry out like a baby. He won't let any tears fall from his eyes. But unfortunately he can't stop himself from doing so. One tear fell. Then another and another. He starts to sniff out and wipe the tears away from his eyes.

They aren't even on their first monthsary and here they are having someone sided lovers’ quarrel.

 

Tiffany and Seohyun loudly claps as the leader of SNSD ends her song. Taeyeon did the opening performance for MAMA with the orchestra version of I. The duo happily talks at their seats while waiting for the next performance to start. They are at the middle of their discussion when Big Bang takes a seat the right front side.

The shouts of the fans fill in the stadium. Big Bang courteously walks to their seat and looks around the stadium. Seungri even smiles and wink at some of his fanclub master. At the same time, Tiffany and Seohyun were ushered to get down the stage. According to SM and YG, the two groups shouldn't be seen for too long at the same place. MAMA organizers being afraid of the two giants did their best to keep the two groups from interacting.

After some performance and giving away of awards, TaeTiSeo walks back to the place where the idols are watching. Tiffany keenly looks at the idols to her right and smirk. She motions for her two members to lend their ears on her.

"What is it unnie?", Seohyun asks nervously. She knows her unnie too well. That smirk on her face means no good. 

"Remember the GTae issue?", her unnie whispers at them. She can see her Taeyeon unnie blushing at the remembrance of that fallacious rumor. Seohyun just nods her head having a slight knowledge of what's hearing on her unnie's mind. 

"Well, I just want to say it. Don't worry Taengoo I won't do anything that might ruin you and Baekhyunie baby.", Tiffany winks at her making the elder girl blush more. Seohyun exhales the air that she unknowingly being held from the start.

"I made a bet with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.", at the mention of the other two elder girls name she knows that there's nothing good that will come. Once again Seohyun held her breath. "The bet is that I'll have to get the attention of Big Bang and have the fans caught it in the camera."

"Are you insane?", Taeyeon look horrified at her friend. 

"What? Think that I can't do it?", Tiffany smugly asks. The two girls sweat at the other Tiffany side- the Stepho. 

"That's why I'm saying you're insane! It's because you can do it!", Taeyeon hiss down. She can see that their maknae is agreeing at what she's saying. "Better stop Stepho!"

"Nope. I'll do it. I won't risk my year round dessert for such an easy bet.", Tiffany flips her beautiful curled hair and looks at Taeyang's back. She counted one to four and voila. 

Taeyang just finish talking to the JYP producer when he felt someone looking at him from behind. He turns his head around and sees Tiffany staring at him. Curiosity filled his mind but since he's a gentleman, he nods his head and gives Tiffany a small smile. Seeing her reciprocate the small greeting he looks back at s and starts talking to them.

"See I told you.", Tiffany smirks at the two sweating girls. She silently hopes that she won't lose this game and someone will notice the small interaction.

"But what about TOP Oppa? Aren't you guys on a silent treatment?", Taeyeon looks at her best friend. She heard her story as soon as she finishes her practice at the same day of the rumors. That's why during the whole 2 days of practicing Taeyeon did her best to ignore or rather escape from the eyes of the rapper or anyone from the group.

"Hyo and Soo are aware. We have different betting for him.", she winks at her friend back and silently release a menacing laugh. 

"I still think that you shouldn't do it unnie.", Seohyun pouts but deep inside she wants to see the reaction of the big rapper.

"You're thinking the otherwise Seo.", Taeyeon reads the obvious facial reaction of their maknae and chuckles. So the TiSeo of the group have some secret that she doesn't know. She puffs her cheeks knowing that her friends are hiding something from her.

"Girls sit up straight! Seungri's taking a picture. I'm sure he won't crop us.", Tiffany warns them. The two other girls did their best to look good. A small smile escapes from their lips.

Seohyun secretly looks at the side and sees Seungri is already busy with his phone. She turns her head back to her unnies and whispers. "Fany unnie greet someone from the group!", she gasp when she recalled at what she said.

"Ooh our maknae know wants me to win eh. Good idea! Let me call JiYong Oppa!", Tiffany without waiting for her two friends reaction, stands up from her seat and calls out for the two.

GD and Daesung are having some weird hair comparison when they heard someone calls them out. "Oppa!", both of them look around and sees a smiling Tiffany bowing her head to them. The two are shock at the bold SNSD member and chuckles. 'The girl who isn't afraid of anything.’ both of them thought. Daesung lifts his out of the chair and smiles at her. GD on the other hand just smiles and gives her a slight nod of the head.

"Hyung why didn't you look? Tiffany must be calling for you.", Taeyang silently whispers to his ear. TOP just shakes his head and pouts. He hugs the cane that's on his hand and looks away from them. 

"Tiffany is a really weird girl.", GD silently chuckles.

"Well that won't be Tiffany if she isn't weird.", Daesung points out the obvious.

Tiffany walks back to her seat and nudge Taeyeon's side. A small playful smile is on her lips as she tells her friends on how easy it's is for her to win the game. The two just shakes their heads and asks her on how she will get Seungri's attention.

"I don't need to do anything rambunctious. I'm sure Seungri will do his part as the playful maknae that he is.", she winks at them and looks back at the stage where the presenter stands. 

The trio are silently praying for the win of their leader. Seohyun kept on telling Taeyeon that there is no doubt that she'll win the Female Solo Artist category. Taeyeon kept denying by saying the other girls are too great of competition. Tiffany tells her that she's too humble for her own good.

The monitor shows the nominees making the crowd all hype up. Taeyeon got some of the loudest cheers from the crowd making her more nervous.

Tiffany looks at the side and sees her fansite master taking their videos. Being on her fanservice mode, she wave and smile at her before leaning back to the seat. Seconds before her back collides on the chair she sees Seungri waving at her. Tiffany knowing that the wave is intended for her reciprocates and smiles.

"Best Female Solo Artist is Taeyeon!"

The girls immediately stand up from their seats and give their leader a quick hug. Taeyeon immediately walks to the stage and gets her award. She tells the whole crowd on how thankful she is for their support especially her company, LSM teacher, Sones, SNSD members and of course her family.

As soon as Taeyeon takes a seat between her two members, she pokes Tiffany's cheek and smiles. "I saw what you did earlier."

She just shrug her shoulder and smiles innocently. "I didn't do anything. It wasn't planned. I was just waving to our fans and there's Seungri who waved back."

"Seungri Oppa is really friendly.", Seohyun nods her head and looks back at the stage. A few minutes after some performance and awarding the girls walks back to their waiting room. The hungry shikshin shidae eat their dinner while watching the performances. They are also taking bets on every category on who will win and such. 

A soft knock on the door made the girls halt on what they are doing. They watch as their manager opens the door and reveals the person from the other side. A smile crept on their face as they see their hoobaes entering their room.

"Noona congratulations!", a pink bouquet is handed to Taeyeon who blushes at the attention. Tiffany playfully whistles as she hugs her favorite hoobae. Seohyun mutters a song that sounded like - unnie and Bacon sitting on a tree... 

"Thank You!", she awkwardly bows her head and hide her face on the large bouquet of flowers. Hoots and whistles spreads across the room as they look at the awkwardly cute couple.

"Noona! Noona!", Chanyeol slings his arm across her Noona's neck and the other arm on her waist. He shakes his Noona and pinches her cheek.

"Yah you giant little kid!", Tiffany reaches for Chanyeol's cheeks and gives it a stretch. He let go of her and starts pouting. The duo laughs and she leads him to their table filled with foods. "Poor kiddo, you still can't eat because you still have a performance later.", she stick her tongue out and eats the pudding in her hand. 

"Yeah poor Yeollie.", Seohyun followed her unnie and takes a bite on her own food. She pucker up her lips and hums in delight. "Yummy."

 Chanyeol groans in frustration and pulls Baekhyun away from Taeyeon. "Let's go Bacon the two Devils are torturing me mentally and physically.", he cutely glares at them and sniffs.

"Aigoo! Just wait one moment.", Baekhyun walks to Taeyeon and whispers something on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter