Chapter 23

Love & Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What kind of woman do you feel is beautiful?

A happy woman. ~finding someone to be with forever, it's a very cool thing. So marriage is one of my dreams.

Beauty+ Magazine 2015 Tiffany Interview

 

 

Lion Heart Set
Seoul, South Korea
July 31 2015


The girls of SNSD are busy filming for their music video that will be released on the next few weeks.  The director wants to add something in the beginning of the MV. All of them are dressed up in cute different pajamas while their hairs are tied, curled and styled in the same cute concept.

"Happy birthday Fany!", the girls, staffs and their managers sings the famous celebratory song. The clock has struck at midnight marking her 26th birthday.

Taeyeon who's holding a small cake goes in front of the birthday girl and asked her to blow the candles. Everyone gathered around her and takes a look as Tiffany closes her and make a wish.

"Whoo!", the girls happily shouted as soon as Tiffany blows all the lit candles.

"Wait ah come on let's gather around take a pic! I'll post it on my IG!", Tiffany widely smiles as she picks up the cake from her best friend hand. The whole group gathered around her and starts taking their positions. "I'm just going to take pics of our feet."

"Why! I look so awesomely cute right now!", Yuri puffs her cheeks like the kkabyul that she is.

"Me too unnie. Lookie look.", the annoying, everyone hates, aegyo voice of Yoona says as she cutely pouts her cheeks.

"Aish you vain girls! Of course she can't post this! Come on fans eyes are as good as those from CSI they'll know immediately that we are shooting something.", Hyoyeon puts her hands on her waist and scold the girls.

"But they won't noticed! They'll just think we are having slumber birthday party?", Sunny softly pokes her side making the girl laugh.

"Yah stop it!", Hyoyeon swat the hands away from her body. 

"Hyo is right! Aside from that the management will scold me if I'll do that.", Tiffany cringe at the thought of being scolded once again for leaking informations about their comeback.

"Okay! Okay! The birthday girl has said it!", Taeyeon slowly pats their back and takes a seat on the floor. Everyone followed the leader and Tiffany starts taking the photos.

"Upload! Upload!", Tiffany happily says as she type the caption for her birthday post.

Everyone in the studio are eating the foods that were prepared by the company for the birthday girl. She giggled at the comments she sees, it's been a few seconds since she uploaded the photo and her fans are already greeting her.

"So did heard anything from him?", Hyoyeon takes a seat by her side and gives Tiffany her share of food.

"Nope. I guess he's busy celebrating my birthday with someone.", Tiffany pouts and starts stabbing the cake with the fork.

Hyoyeon eyes widen with what she heard and she start stammering. "With who? I mean don't tell me he's cheating?"

It's now Tiffany's turn to widen her eyes. "Of course not! He's not cheating Hyo."

Her friend released a sigh of relief. "Then with who?"

"Leo oppa.", Tiffany answers. "I can't believe it! My oppa is celebrating his birthday with him!"

Hyoyeon just gulps knowing that she triggers the moody switch of Tiffany. She looks at someone for help and spotted Taeyeon. She immediately beckons for the leader to come and comfort the birthday girl.

"Hey you're massacring the cake.", Taeyeon takes the other side of Tiffany who looks at her with sad eyes. "Aish why are you sad it's your birthday!"

"Nothing.", Tiffany smiles and then slaps her own face making the two other girls surprised at her action. "I don't have the time to be sad! I have a birthday concert later."

"Yeah! Remember you're not getting any younger! The more you frown the more wrinkles will form.", Sunny joins the trio, her sharp remarks made the girls laugh. 

"Yah! You're older than me!", Tiffany points at her dorm mate. The other girls joined the small chattering and starts teasing one another.

Typical SNSD talk style.

 

SMTown Concert Hall
Coex Atrium Mall
August 1 2015


Tiffany just arrived at the concert hall where she'll celebrate her special day with her fans. Her managers, makeup artists, stylists and Heart-a-Tag producers are busy preparing at the backstage for the concert 2 hours later. Tiffany on the other hand just got off the stage after doing mic checks.

"Tiffany flowers for you!", her manager hands her a big assorted bouquet of flowers. She looks at the flower with curiosity and smiles when she read the note stick on it.

"Hide your smile.", Seungwoo, her manager, grins at her before pushing her to the vanity mirror where her stylist is waiting.

Tiffany immediately gets her phone and takes a pic of her flowers. Seconds has passed and the picture of the flowers is already uploaded on her IG. She even send a thank you message to the sender of the flower before browsing once again on her IG feeds.

"Oh is that the time when you and Yuri run off somewhere in Europe?", her hairstylist asks her as she takes a peek on her phone. 

Tiffany looks up and smiles at her. "Yes unnie! I can't believe the photos are taken really well.", she starts grinning at the thought of their secret escapade with their loved ones.

"Who took those? I mean as far as I'm concern it was only you and Yuri who went there right?", the hairstylists starts being nosy making her petrified on her seat.

'Think Fany! Think!'

"Oh is it Seunghwan-ssi?", unnie hairstylists answer her question with another question. "But wait wasn't that summer of last year? Obviously the photo was taken during autumn or winter?"

Tiffany can feel the cold sweat escaping from her body even though the air conditioner is in its lowest temperature. Lucky for her, one of her manager who knows about the secret chaperone answers for her instead.

Her manager knowingly winks at her. That's it she'll have to buy him again another pair of shoes.

 

TOP Villa
Hannam-dong, South Korea 
August 2 2015


Big Bang just came back from their southeast Asian stop. The four boys immediately went back to their home country for their personal and work related issues leaving Seungri in Indonesia, since he wants to relaxed further more in the tropical climate country.

As soon as the plane has lay off on the runway, TOP immediately asks for their chauffeur to bring him to his apartment where someone special is waiting for him. During the car ride, he can't hide his excitement about the experiences he wants to share during their stay in the tropical countries.

"Uncle!", cute little footsteps with a tiny voice welcome him. TOP carried the boy in his right arm while his free hand pulls the luggage behind him.

"Hello YeonJun! How was my cute nephew?", TOP asks the little baby boy in his arms. A smile is etched on his handsome. 

"Good!", he smiles at his uncle before wiggling himself out of the elder one's hold. YeonJun runs to someone and hide on her back.

"My son welcome home!", his mother who he haven't seen for the past few days smiles at his son. 

"Mom! Dad?", TOP is now aware that it's not just his sister that's in his house. Both of his parents are with them. They must have really missed their son for them to be here.

"Aren't you happy to see us?", his dad raise his eyebrow after seeing his only son's reaction. His face is mixed with happiness, surprise but mostly of nervousness and worry.

TOP changes his expression and genuinely smiles at them. "Of course I'm happy to see you dad!", he opens his luggage and takes out some paper bags. 

"Here I have souvenirs for you.", TOP hands them some novelty items that he asked to be bought during h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter