Chapter 1

Love & Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Last question. If you could write lyrics for a rap right now, what would you write?   T.O.P: A very sweet melody with sweet lyrics. I think such lyrics will help me discover who I am.   10Asia TOP interview    

MBC Gayo 2010

December 31   Staffs of MBC are busy preparing for the much awaited event for this year. The end of the year concert which many fans of different idol groups are waiting for.   In one particular waiting room stylists and managers are busy prepping up the nation's girl group.    "Yah Fany why don't you sit down!", Taeyeon shouts while her makeup is being done.   "You're making me dizzy. Stop walking back and forth.", Sunny comments.   Tiffany stops at what her doing and sit on the couch. She breathes heavily and wipe the sweat forming on her forehead.   "I'm just getting nervous. I don't want to mess up okay.", she huffs before getting her phone. She instantly smiles when she sees the message of a certain someone.   Yuri who's beside her tries to peek on who made the nervous wreck girl smile. "Oh oppa texted you eh. My oh my. Why don't you just answer him?"   Tiffany look up from her phone and glare at her. "Why are you reading my message?"   "No I'm not. I just saw his name but I didn't read the message.", Yuri raise her hands in defense.   "I don't believe you.", she argue back at the defensive girl.   Yuri who doesn't want to start arguing with her co-member just stick her tongue out and starts playing with her phone.   Tiffany just shrug her off and is too busy answering his messages that she didn't mind the amuse look that her friends and stylist that are giving her. She looks really happy when she's with him. They all know that their feelings are mutual and no one can deny it.   After some time the MC for the night are being called to start the ceremony. MBC Gayo 2010 is being hosted by SNSD Yuri and Tiffany with actor/singer Ryu Si Won plus performance from SNSD, GD&TOP, SuJu, 2ne1, 2PM, BOA, Shinee, Ukiss and more. But one special collaboration is being awaited by fans.    KhunToria... Or what the fans of WGM calls the 2PM idol Nichkhun together with his visual wife from f(x) Victoria.   "Fany are you okay with it?", Yuri whispers to her.   Tiffany look at her co-MC/member and nods her head. "It's just work Yuri and I don't have the right to be jealous.", she pause before continuing, "and I'm not his girlfriend."   "Yet! Fany you're not his girlfriend yet. This is why you should answer him. So you have the right to whatever he do.", Yuri complains.   "Shut it Yuri. We're not allowed to date okay.", Fany whisper back at her.   "If caught. Come on Fany he's been courting you for 3 years give him a chance. Or she-", Yuri points at the dancing visual couple on stage."will get your man. You want that?"   Tiffany looks at the couple and back to Yuri. "I guess we should really give it a try.", she shyly smiles.   Yuri hugs her friend in excitement. She can't wait to tell the other girls about Tiffany's confession.  

"Hyung this is awkward.", GD says with an annoyed tone.

  "Awkward why?", TOP ask him. Both of them are seating in their waiting room together with 2ne1 who are having their makeup done.    "This feels like an event for SM ent. Have you seen th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter