Two

Yesterday's Memories
Please log in to read the full chapter

Three Years Later

“Cut!” You yelled as the scene finished.  You and your film crew had been working on this scene all morning and it was now well into night. “Alright everybody that’s a wrap for today! We’ll see you all here bright and early tomorrow.” Since you left Seoul, you had finally made a name for yourself in the film industry. Sure you weren’t extremely well known, however you enjoyed working in the independent film market. You were currently working on a horror film that you had the pleasure of writing as well as directing, something that you had never done before.

Today’s filming was taking place in Los Angeles at a house in which your friend had lent to you for the purpose of filming, After all your film was on a tight budget so any way that you could save money was a plus for you.

“______ ,” Sam, the key grip and one of your close friends from college, called your name. “Once we have all the gear packed do you want to head to the diner for some food?” She began taking down the lights while waiting for your answer.

“Sure,” you replied. After all, you hadn’t eaten since lunch so food sounded pretty good at the moment.

Around an hour later both you and Sam could be found at your favorite diner that was open for 24 hours. Being in the industry that you’re in, you find yourself frequenting here often because you don’t have the time to cook. You guys were sitting in a booth near the back of the restaurant, just causally chatting while eating your meal.

“So filming seems to be going well. I can’t believe we’re actually ahead of schedule for once!” Sam laughed before eating a few french fries.

“Don’t jinx it Sam!” You laughed as well. “Watch now that you said that something is going to go wrong tomorrow!”

The two of you had your typical small talk for a little while before Sam changed the subject. “So after college you did some work in Korea right?”

You ate a few french fries before replying. “Yeah. I was there for a year and a half. Why?”

“No reason. Just curious is all since you don’t talk about your time there. If I had the opportunity to go over seas for work right after college I would talk about my experiences there. Heck I didn’t even know that you spoke Korean!”

She was right. After you left Seoul three years ago you didn’t really tell anyone about what happened while you were in Korea. No one knows about your relationship with Hoya or how you basically changed your life’s plan in order to be with him.

You paused before answering her. “So what exactly do yo

Please log in to read the full chapter