One

Yesterday's Memories
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was almost completely silent as you walked through the dance studio, the only sound being the faint noise of music from the people practicing. You were looking for one specific room. You were dreading this moment, so much that you took as much time as possible to get to your destination. This was not something that you had planned on doing, however you would do anything to protect the person inside said room so this was something that needed to be done.

After what felt like an eternity, you reached the room that you were dreading. Inside this room was the person who meant the world to you, and you were the same to him. You could hear the faint sound of music from outside the door and smiled to yourself. A small smile appeared on your face as you thought about him dancing; after all it was his passion and it made you happy that his profession allowed him to use it. The smile quickly disappeared when you realized that this would not be a happy occasion.

With a shaky hand, you opened the door and quietly walked in, hoping to not disturb him. You made sure to stay off to the side as you watched him dance. The smile once again returned to your face because seeing him so focused and passionate about dance made you so happy. You knew this feeling wouldn’t last long.

Much to your dismay the song had ended and he finally noticed you were there. Normally you would be happy for this because it meant that you two would actually have some time together, however, now you wished he would continue practicing.

“Jagi,” he said with a smile on his face. Oh how you loved his smile. You could go on for days about how beautiful it was and right now it was going to break your heart to watch it disappear because of you.

Before you could respond, he enveloped you in a sweaty hug and kissed your forehead however you didn’t hug him back. He noticed this because it was unusual for you to not show some kind of skinship with him.

“Jagi what’s wrong?” He placed his hands on your shoulders and looked you in the eyes.

You stayed silent, only a sigh left your lips. You did not know how to initiate this kind of conversation. This was something that you had never dreamed of doing, especially to him.

This action made him even more worried, in fact, you could see his expression change and you knew that it would change even more as the conversation progressed.

“We need to talk,” was all you could muster up. You said it in a monotone voice; after all, you had to make this believable. You also wanted to get this done

Please log in to read the full chapter