Six

Yesterday's Memories
Please log in to read the full chapter

You smiled as you placed the last of the throw pillows on one of the couches in your apartment. It was a beautiful rainy spring day in Seoul so you saw it as the perfect opportunity to do a little spring-cleaning. It didn’t take long for you to clean the entire place because you and Tsuki made sure to keep it pretty spotless for the most part. The only time the apartment had even a little mess was when Hoya left some of his belongings laying around that he didn’t bother taking back to his dorm.

It was pretty quiet except for the sound of the falling rain coming through the open door of your balcony. You loved everything about the rain: the sounds, smells and the grey clouds so anytime it rained, you either had some widows open or the door leading out to the balcony open. You glanced over at the clock hanging on the wall and saw that it was still early afternoon so it would be a while before Tsuki came back from her schedule with Infinite. You didn’t see much of her these days because Infinite were in the middle of a comeback so they were super busy and this meant that you also didn’t see much of your boyfriend Hoya either. You both hated the fact that he was always busy and didn’t see each other often but that didn’t change that fact that you loved him dearly and cherished the moments that you two did get to have together.

You made your way to the couch that you just put new throw pillows on and decided to lay down for a quick nap.

Just as you were about to fall asleep you heard a loud knock on your door. You were confused because you weren’t expecting company and Tsuki wasn’t supposed to be home for a few more hours.

You were surprised to see Woolim’s CEO, Lee Jungyeop standing opposite of you.

You invited him inside and he sat down on the couch that you had previously occupied.

“I’m sorry for stopping by without notice but something came up and we need to talk.”

You froze at his words. Did something happen to Hoya? Did he hurt his ankle again?

“Is everything alright? Did something happen to Hoya?” You asked. You had no problem mentioning Hoya to his boss because he knew of your relationship. In fact, all the members of Infinite knew and were completely supportive of you two.

“No nothing like that. Hoya is fine and is still doing his schedule for the day,” you visibly relaxed at his words, “I do need to talk to you about your relationship though.”

You began to get very nervous. You and Hoya had made sure to be very careful to not get caught by the general public. You never went out together and you guys d

Please log in to read the full chapter