4 .

999 pieces of a puzzle

He would've liked to stay and talk to her;heck,he desperately needed to,but his body had to fail him yet again.Before he could stop him, Woohyun had already rushed him to their hotel,all the while pestering his foolish behaviour about coming to a foreign place,far away from their place to meet all sorts of strangers when he didn't even recover from his cold.

He loved the man,but right then he felt like punching the daylights out of his blabbering mouth;his head felt heavy with too much of something he couldn't pin point and making him dizzier than ever before.

Sunggyu fondled with his front pockets,frantically searching for his phone.

"What do you need,hyung?"Woohyun pressed a hand on his fingers.

"Just...trying to reach Lee.I'm afraid this might be more serious than a mere cold.I keep getting weird flashes of strange places and this only adds up to the dizziness."he explained with eyes closed.Even the light hurt his sight.

"Hold on, I'll call him for you."Woohyun offered with unsteady fingers.

"Watch your driving and just hold your horses.I'm not dying."Sunggyu pressed the heal of his hand to the aching temple.

"You ask for your physician, how the hell am I not to worry about that!?"Woohyun shrieked."I never should've agreed to let go to that reunion."

"About that;didn't you find it odd how popular I was?They all seemed to know me or of me.There were pictures as  testimony of their statements!"he trembled while speaking.

"Let's worry about that after we've taken care of you."Woohyun cleared his throat.

Sunggyu gave up on listening to Woohyun's briefing with his physician and let sleep consume him,only his dreams felt too real,like they were a remembrance of some sorts.

He saw himself smiling hungrily at a curvy silouette,full lips mouthing sweet nothings just before he launched at them,biting his frustrated need into the glossy tip.Her laughter was intoxicating.Then he smelled her skin before he felt it hot under his touch,numbing all sanity he hoped to have left.Was hair supposed to feel that enticing to senses?His hands got lost in those dark brown locks and he damn straight felt blessed to play with them.

He still couldn't see the face completing the vision that messed his mind,but he sure felt deprived once he was shaken awake by two strong arms.

"Welcome back,Sunggyu ssi.Earth salutes you!" Dr.Lee pushed his consultation lighter against his eyes,checking for reflexes."He's fine for now."he talked to Woohyun who was breaking into soft sobs aside him.

"Are you sure, he was panting and breathing hard..."

"I bet he had a wet dream,but it's not in my total liberty to tell."the doctor joked.

"Than what the hell would you call that?!"Sunggyu groaned in frustration."What happened to the doctor-patient secrecy?"

"Yeah, well you weren't exactly muting your moans back there.It's hard to conceal something so trivial.Plus, aren't we all friends here?"

"I'm seriously considering looking for a second opinion.You're the weirdest doctor I've ever known."Woohyun complained."How can you joke right now?"

"I'm actually glad he's finally dreaming hot stuff.Means his head is finally reaching for contact."

"The heck you're talking about?!"Woohyun scoffed.

"Ever since before he entered university Sunggyu had problems recalling recent events.I never knew what or if something happened,and with his poor relation with his family we couldn't actually get any information from them.But maybe now we'll get the needed help from himself.What do you think Sunggyu?"

"I'm starting to question myself that, too."he looked at Woohyun."Have you told him how I got ...."

"I don't think we should give that too much thought.It might just be a coincidence."the younger avoided his eyes.

"Damn it,Woohyun! People...strangers recognised me back there! She ing knew me!"he hit the bed with shaking fists.

"Alright, getting too riled up won't help.Try and breathe."the doctor advised."Rest and then we'll make a plan on how to act further,ok?"he motioned for Woohyun to follow him.

"I'm not gonna just sit here while you two keep me in the dark.Tell me what the hell I'm supposed to know!"Sunggyu hit the pitcher on the night stand sending it on the floor."You think I'm blind?I've seen the looks you've been  giving each other!So which one of you bastards has a clue about my...'wet dreams'?"Sunggyu breathed hard.

"None."came the doctor's answer."But we have the same question roaming in our heads as well as in yours.We'll get to the bottom of things,but you might want to consider talking to your family first.They could help filling in the blanks for that short period you seem to have lost."

"Not optional.And you can't tell them anything about this!"he forbid Woohyun."Or I swear I'll unfriend you."

​"I'll be back later to check on you, hyung."Woohyun answered  hurt.